• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XVI Was Almost on 2 Discs; Managed to “Barely” Fit on 1 Disc Half-Year Before Release

Schmendrick

dlc is a digital, unless there is case for ultimite edition disc. Doesnt that contradict your ownership argument that you have with digital?
How in the world does that impact the base game ownership.
stupid youtube GIF

You don't even know yourself where your "argument" is heading and literally just write incoherent nonsense....

Last edited:

feynoob

Banned
How in the world does that impact the base game ownership.
stupid youtube GIF

You don't even know yourself where your "argument" is heading and literally just write incoherent nonsense....
A part of the game that enhances your game experience is digital. Its not that hard to understand.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Ff7 remake was a special moment but there’s hardcore fans all over this product and that means something.

Where I live it would take me 100+ hours to download that. Plus that's assuming I didn't need to pause to make use of the internet in the household for other reasons because it is a complete bottleneck when something is downloading. No Netflix, phone sucks, etc... Not everyone has access to super solid speeds. I'm in the dark ages over here and I'm not alone.
Man I am sorry, had no clue it was that bad in some places.

How is your speed where you are?

Last edited:

feynoob

Banned
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I give up. You're seriously too stupid to understand the simple sentence "I can resell/Own a physical copy"
I kind love this argument for physical copies.
Whatever fits you. I understand you love physical so good luck.
I on other hand prefer to keep my games and not sell them, as I would like to play them in the future.

Schmendrick

I kind love this argument for physical copies.
Whatever fits you. I understand you love physical so good luck.
I on other hand prefer to keep my games and not sell them, as I would like to play them in the future.
Aaand now you're acting like the legal differences are a personal preference thing without simply accepting that you never had an argument to begin with and certainly just spouted childish nonsense when calling it old fashioned instead of maybe thinking for a second....

Last edited:

That is premium service.
Are you on the 1g service?
Yes.
To the physical vs physical debate outside of switch I'm all digital on PC and PS5. I don't buy games with the intention of ever selling them. I still have physical copies of NES, Neo Geo and Turbografx 16 games. I am very happy digital is actually a thing.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Aaand now you're acting like the legal differences are a personal preference thing without simply accepting that you never had an argument to begin with and certainly just spouted childish nonsense when calling it old fashioned instead of maybe learning anything....
It is kingfey. He did the same idiotic shit back with his old account. He is nothing more than a troll.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
Blu Ray Discs are still cheap to mass produce.

So developers not going physical is just them wanting to save money.
I think Sony charges a per disc license fee though. So it's not an insignificant cost in terms of per-unit margin.

feynoob

Banned
Aaand now you're acting like the legal differences are a personal preference thing without simply accepting that you never had an argument to begin with and certainly just spouted childish nonsense when calling it old fashioned instead of maybe learning anything....
This you?
give me a call when digital distribution actually includes ownership.

People smugly calling "giving up rights" "progress" will never not sound incredibly stupid.

feynoob

Banned
You have been removed from the thread for purposeful trolling and refusing to engage in what is actually written.

Yes.
To the physical vs physical debate outside of switch I'm all digital on PC and PS5. I don't buy games with the intention of ever selling them. I still have physical copies of NES, Neo Geo and Turbografx 16 games. I am very happy digital is actually a thing.
I have full disc for OG Xbox games. Won't sell them though as they are my memory.
The only reason I am fully digital is less hassle of going through my games.
I can click on them, download them and play them and uninstall them. And also because I can't remember all the games that I bought.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Don't know what to tell you. It's honestly a purely subjective thing here.

It goes

Persona 2
Persona 4
Persona 1/3
Persona 5 for me

I was mostly not feeling the narrative in 5. For me it felt like a combination of a rehash of a lot of narrative beats from earlier Persona games and then they've taken those beats and then intensified them and hammered them in with a sledgehammer.

Again, if we're talking purely from how the game is built, how its structured, how polished it is and all that it is the best Persona game. But Persona games are also narrative heavy, both in the main story as well as in the confidents. And yeah, never grabbed me the way others did.
Look at the thread title......
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom