• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First trailer for the Solo Leveling Anime adaptation released

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I've read the comics, and I'm very much looking forward to this. Looks pretty great.

Doom85

I personally couldn’t get into this one. The artwork was legit great, but the story and characters did not grab me. Glad for its fanbase though, hope the adaptation does it justice.

Charlie Day Ok GIF

Cool will wait until they cancel it or finish milking it. I am too tired and old of having to wait for 10 years to see an anime milked like most of the modern shit or see it canceled.

Pejo

By "next winter" do they mean this coming winter or winter 2024?

I've heard good things about this, I think it was a webtoon originally?

Crunchy Roll is officially the undisputed source for anime and this shows it. Can Netflix and Hulu compete with their meager otaku libraries? I think not.

Trunx81

First episode is out. Apart from some inserts they used for world building and to introduce later characters, it’s pretty faithful to the source.

Top Bottom