• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikkun

1797425_831311953602021_9124362975201202553_n.jpg

WHAT HAPPENED THIS SUMMER

Vodka happened

Now the most I can hope for is Lasagne

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

It will be interesting to see where Bony sits in the pecking order. Presumably Pellegrini won't go back to 442 so I guess Bony will be Aguero's dogsbody while Jovetic and Dzeko cry themselves to sleep.

KidJr

How good is Jovetic, he seems to be pretty pissed at being left of the CL squad but I dont know what he expects.

Not entirely his fault but it's not like he's set the PL on fire. So Bony was always the logical choice however I have seen enough glimpses to suggest there is a class player in there somewhere.

I'd actually take him at Arsenal

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
How good is Jovetic, he seems to be pretty pissed at being left of the CL squad but I dont know what he expects.

Not entirely his fault but it's not like he's set the PL on fire. So Bony was always the logical choice however I have seen enough glimpses to suggest there is a class player in there somewhere.

Jovetic is made of glass and was never going to be a success in this country. Just too soft.

He's a decent player but you wouldn't trust him in a big PL game.

RiggyRob

The Guardian said:
Louis van Gaal has prioritised buying a creative midfielder this summer as the Manchester United manager is being forced to use Wayne Rooney in the role, with the move potentially affecting Ander Herrera’s future.

dwgirIQ.png

LVG, pls.

Rikkun

I liked him 5 years ago
I think he's dead now

Facism

Current gen pricing is fucking absurd now. Everything is £50+ day one. Half the PS4 games I've been interested in I've passed on because of horrid pricing. I've eventually lost any desire to play them, so dem lost sales, gg games industry i guess?

KidJr

dwgirIQ.png

LVG, pls.

Unless I misread what he said, I really didn't interpret what he said as he wants a creative midfielder. He said he wants balance, which would mean a more holding, deep lying as opposed to creative.

There is no way LVG is stupid enough to think Man U need any more creative players.

IMO that whole team needs to be built around Di Maria, this seems to go against what most managers do nowa days, they have a system and they fit the players around their system as opposed to making a system that brings the best out of there (potentially) best players. Wenger does the same, so I guess it's a manager thing.

confuziz

Banned
OptaJohan ‏@OptaJohan 4m4 minutes ago

20 - @PSV have won 20 games after 23 Eredivisie rounds for the first time since 1987/88. Nostalgia.

That was a good year. We're going to win the EL too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom