• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.
ME :loooool

Christ haha

I remember making a (poorly constructed) case for Wilbur, Will, Arnie, Wooden and the others (don't quire remember who) through PMs with duckroll, and he was nice enough to reduce their bans.

I don't remember if it was duckroll or another mod

Wait you did that? Now I'm starting to wonder how much effect Pulga posting Wilburs rhapsody really had, it was all your work!

Still that song though

https://soundcloud.com/arodsalgado/wilburian-rhapsody

I remember making a (poorly constructed) case for Wilbur, Will, Arnie, Wooden and the others (don't quire remember who) through PMs with duckroll, and he was nice enough to reduce their bans.

I don't remember if it was duckroll or another mod

Wasnt this over the Omiee saga?

Admit it, you enjoyed it

(NSFW) http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=29703178&postcount=5587

Edit : facism pls "pretty good work to get the vein on the cockshaft to match up with the vein on the fist." hahaha

oh god lol
dUlMFSY.png
dUlMFSY.png
dUlMFSY.png

KidJr

I think if posted more in the game side I would def get banned.

No bans yet though, I think I just have accept alot of people have an extremely different point of view that to me comes across as wrapped.

Arsenal should comfortably beat Monaco right? I dont follow League 1.

Again I've never seen opinions divided like they are being with the Order, every thread every time. Game is pure marmite.

Wilbur

Banned
I have been banned for:

* either calling Verano an oaf or calling Cuneyt Cakir a cunt, I still don't know
* telling someone to fuck off
* when Sleepless posted a gif of my balls
* asking Kabouter to meet me atop a mountain

And two or three more i can't remember

There was one quite recently, but I can't remember why

Rikkun

I think if posted more in the game side I would def get banned.

No bans yet though, I think I just have accept alot of people have an extremely different point of view that to me comes across as wrapped.

Arsenal should comfortably beat Monaco right? I dont follow League 1.

Again I've never seen opinions divided like they are being with the Order, every thread every time. Game is pure marmite.

Arsenal will lose
Lightning will cry
We will beat Monaco later
All according to keikaku

arkon

I have been banned for:

* either calling Verano an oaf or calling Cuneyt Cakir a cunt, I still don't know
* telling someone to fuck off
* when Sleepless posted a gif of my balls
* asking Kabouter to meet me atop a mountain

And two or three more i can't remember

There was one quite recently, but I can't remember why

You called Lightning a loser and vice versa. Handbags basically

edit: beaten

dc89

Remember when DC asked for a link to a torrent of Xenoblade Chronicles in the OT/emulation thread?
Who was it that got banned for calling Evilore a serial killer?

Lol no way

DC says it was TC

sure m8 sure
qBsuB5s.png

and yeah that 2nd ban was hilarious :lol

lemme find it, I'm pretty sure it was recently

Yes way. This is when DC89 did it:

incredible.

"if that's allowed here"

Y u do dis?

Let's clear something up.

It wasn't me. I was on holiday. So why would I want a copy of Xenoblade. I was in Rhodes.

Viva even posted that fact in here at the time, he said something along the lines of " didn't DC say he was going on holiday?"

bud

Yeah and he was just fun off the pitch as well haha

I remember cum in boobz and the drawing of erect penis or was it poop? I forgot.

it was a piece of art i designed to showcase how hairy my thighs were, and it contained a hilarious yet very innocent drawing of my penis.

honestly, i don't get why mumei deemed it worthy of a two-week ban. i've seen much worse in this thread.

Wilbur

Banned
it was a piece of art i designed to showcase how hairy my thighs were, and it contained a hilarious yet very innocent drawing of my penis.

honestly, i don't get why mumei deemed it worthy of a two-week ban. i've seen much worse in this thread.

Was it more or less appropriate than you saying you wanted to cut open scarlett johansson's nipples and cum inside of her bobes

Rikkun

BVB will shit down our throats if we go in underestimating them too

Actually they will shit down our throats either way

Coming next

20/2 Juventus vs Atalanta
24/2 Juventus vs BVB
3/2 Roma vs Juventus
5/3 Juventus vs Fiorentina (Coppa Italia)
9/3 Juventus vs Sassuolo
15/3 Palermo vs Juventus
18/3 BVB vs Juventus

We're dead

But I think we'll beat BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom