• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikkun

Shanks' sassy Sassuolo has fallen to the mighty Palermo. Too bad about the lag, Sha.

I lost 3-4 with Palermo against the shittiest Ajax.
I hate this game.

penis_free_zone_2png_shower_curtain.jpg

This should be our logo

jesalr

Headed back from St Andrews. The fashion show was incredible, on valentines day, kiss goodnight from a model. I think I'm in love.

I know...

Rikkun

The Metro are saying that Chelsea are considering a £15 million bid for Callum Wilson.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/15/chelsea-ready-to-sign-enner-valencia-and-callum-wilson-in-36m-double-transfer-deal-5064034/

Percentage of next sale baby.

Should I believe Metro?

Manchester United are ready to pay Nigel de Jong £7.8million to quit AC Milan.

The Dutch midfielder is out of contract with the Serie A giants at the end of the season and United are prepared to offer him a THREE year deal worth £50,000-a-week to return to the Premier League.

According to the Daily Star, Louis van Gaal is desperate to land the 30-year-old enforcer as he wants to add bite to the United midfield.

The pair worked together while Van Gaal was Netherlands manager and could reunite as part of the 63-year-old’s summer revamp at Old Trafford.

Juventus have also expressed an interest in signing the former Manchester City star and this has prompted Van Gaal to bring forward negotiations.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/15/manch...ong-three-year-deal-to-quit-ac-milan-5064152/

lol

Meier

Watching some more Evolve

I don't understand why it tells you so much information and floods the UI with stuff that you should have to figure out yourself. There's no need for small monsters to be highlighted when they're not blocked by obstacles, when birds are startled it should surely be up to the humans to look for them. And what's the point of the neutral monsters who can kill you if there's an icon above it even though you can quite clearly see it without the icon, making it much less likely that you'll accidentally run into it

Meier

sounds good to me. I love TPS
I paid $59.99 for FIFA 15 m8. There's no going further down

FIFA Clubs is what it's all about. I've played around 350 or so games at 20 minutes each. I think that's about 117 hours from those alone plus a lot of the career mode (40-50 hours at least). Haven't really touched FUT this year.. less than 10 games played on it I think.

inky

Watching some more Evolve

I don't understand why it tells you so much information and floods the UI with stuff that you should have to figure out yourself. There's no need for small monsters to be highlighted when they're not blocked by obstacles, when birds are startled it should surely be up to the humans to look for them. And what's the point of the neutral monsters who can kill you if there's an icon above it even though you can quite clearly see it without the icon, making it much less likely that you'll accidentally run into it

I imagine it's the product of testing and feedback. Competitive minded games tend to need an overabundance of UI elements to "even" the playing field, because the truth is, you are always gonna run into the kind of person who thinks that subtle environmental things that change the gameplay and don't have giant glowing arrows pointing at them is "unfair" because they don't notice them for whatever reason.

It's the nature of AAA gaming too. I'm sure games like Skyrim don't necessarily have so many map markers and compass and shit ("immersion breaking" elements, some people call them) because the developers all love them obscuring the screen, but because you invariably will run into the kid who plays it for 5 minutes, gets lost, bored and shits on your game for that.

That's mostly my assumption tho.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
FIFA Clubs is what it's all about. I've played around 350 or so games at 20 minutes each. I think that's about 117 hours from those alone plus a lot of the career mode (40-50 hours at least). Haven't really touched FUT this year.. less than 10 games played on it I think.

10 mins a half? Fuck that

RiggyRob

Falcao keeps his place.

Fellaini starts.

Dream team duo up front then.

Fellaini as the battering ram, Falcao to slip sensually behind Preston's defence.

It'll be Fellaini on the right, Rooney in DM and the two dead men walking up front, won't it?

Esch

Banned
“Giroud is today a different player to the guy that arrived here,” said the Arsenal manager. “He understands what top level football demands – he works with a great concentration in training and he has improved in his mobility tremendously and his technical quality. And of course his body is very strong and he uses it very well.”

like a new signing

Fintan

Gonna start up FIFA 15 after a good 2-3 months. Have they improved anything?
I have a theory that they make FIFAs worse as they go along so that by the time the new one comes out you want to buy it because the current one is too frustrating.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I have a theory that they make FIFAs worse as they go along so that by the time the new one comes out you want to buy it because the current one is too frustrating.

I'd agree, FIFA 13/14 especially got worse after each patch

Meier

10 mins a half? Fuck that

Clubs are set in stone at 20 min games. I assume FUT is too but I don't really recall. I play 5 mins with my career mode game.. almost up to a fully regen team in 2022. I swear it's a bug or something, but the regens are slow as molasses with very few exceptions. Being a 60 or 70 is okay, but a lot of them are in the damn 40s even when their overall rating has grown into the 80s. That shit ain't right.

jts

...hate me...
I prefer FIFA 15 over 14. Sure, it's faster paced. But it's more responsive and imo better as well.

14 has lots of small stupid things. I still like it but when I got back to 15 after playing 14 for a week I was all like :moyesgasm:

Fintan

Got a hat trick with Chamakh in my first seasons game back with Crystal Palace last night. Left foot, right foot, header.

Truly the GOAT FIFA footballer.

jts

...hate me...
Don't know, there are some frustrating gameplay glitches.

Anyways, I've won my first game in division 1. :lol

I've won many Division 1 games but never enough to be champion. That feels impossible to me.

I think to get there I would have to work on my skill moves and other advanced techniques, something I've never learned.

Rikkun

Has Fady disappeared from here? All I know is he's a muslim, a Sonybro and he supports Chelsea.
Dem furious retweets.

CCS

Banned
Are football manager games normally really high-scoring? Bit of a noob and confused at some of the results I'm getting :lol

Esch

Banned
He's been good and has just progressively improving. For a guy who was playing in league 2 a few seasons back I really cant ask much more of him lol

I agree lol. For what it's worth I don't know if anyone (even wenger) thought he'd be doing as well as he currently is now, and the fans were baying for a new striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom