• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Stuckmann, Clarke, Huntington, Wright, Laird, Humphrey, Welsh, Kilkenny, Gallagher, K. Davies and Garner

Big Kev

the true narrative

scabro

By that do you mean he's benched or played out of position for a few years before moving to another club who play him in his favoured position and he begins to thrive?

brendanface.jpg
ngDCi9a.png
ngDCi9a.png
ngDCi9a.png

the order threads are cancer on gaming side

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yep, love this too. Such an intense game too with the music/moon hovering above you lol. I am legit shook when i play it.
Best Zelda and Nintendo game I have ever played. The one time they kinda don't stick to their formula and it worked!

Darker

Banned
Stuckmann, Clarke, Huntington, Wright, Laird, Humphrey, Welsh, Kilkenny, Gallagher, K. Davies and Garner

Big Kev

the true narrative

Garner 40-yard thunderbastard.

Woy puts him in the squad.

Kane and Garner to commence Belle Epoque.

Gudluk you glory hunting, never-been-north-of-Nottingham plastic devils.

RiggyRob

Jamie Jackson in shoddy journalism shocker: LvG didn't say he wanted to sign a creative midfielder in summer, but rather a midfielder who can bring balance to the creative players he already has.

DC pls

You're right, it's fucking Jamie Jackson again.

Herrera does seem to be getting shafted out as soon as possible though.

I'm not holding my breath on Rooney being up front, it'll be Di Maria or Fellaini as predicted. The clank will endure.

Linius

Correction, looks like it was Riedewald who hit the ball before it went in the goal. He just loves to score against Roda
h8xug2P.png

Jarnet87

Can't believe I actually want Fellaini up top for this game. Let him get the long balls and do the tough work so Falcao can play off him further up the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom