• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed Sleeping Dogs wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than GTA 5

GTA5 should have been the GOAT

Whoever wrote the story and created the characters should be fired (one of the Housers probably). Every single character in GTA:SA is better than any character in 4 or 5.

Gunplay was still shit as well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm more curious about their other game Mad Max.

They are a pretty small studio, so you won't have to pay like 300+ developers.
And they created The Darkness back in the day <3
If they're less than 50 employees then I'm willing to suck their dicks one by one

Won't do anything to their women because that's sexist and something

Provided I get to meet Vin Diseal too!

Well sure, if he wants his dick sucked too, i mean, what's one more dick, right?

(I need to stop drinking(

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I enjoyed Sleeping Dogs wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than GTA 5

I agree, Sleeping Dogs had a more "lively" city for me, and was just more fun to traverse with the free running + bikes that don't kill you in 1 hit. Plus, being a cop was a really refreshing take on the open world genre.

Pennywise

GTA5 should have been the GOAT

Whoever wrote the story and created the characters should be fired (one of the Housers probably). Every single character in GTA:SA is better than any character in 4 or 5.

Gunplay was still shit as well.

Pls.
Trevor was great as character, alot of great jokes and the hipster speech about him was GOAT.
Michael and Franklin were pretty boring I'll give you that and they overdid it with sarcasm and banter on every front.

If they're less than 50 employees then I'm willing to suck their dicks one by one
Yurt pls.
They're 50-60 according to Wiki, but I guess they're closer to 80-120 now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Glad I skipped GTA. #EmotionalIntelligence*

*or skint innit

Pennywise;152663936]Pls.
Trevor was great as character, alot of great jokes and the hipster speech about him was GOAT.
Michael and Franklin were pretty boring I'll give you that and they overdid it with sarcasm and banter on every front.

Yurt pls.
They're 50-60 according to Wiki, but I guess they're closer to 80-120 now.
ok 80 is too much, deals off

But they're Swedes! FINE I wiLl consider it

Wilbur

Banned
On PES on my own account if anyone wants to play, with the caveat that I don't know how stable the internet is. Dean says it should be fine.

Rikkun

Who's up for PES m8s
T0DmWMf.png

Probably going to trade in CoD for The Order this weekend at GAME. I know, lol ur goin to GAME. but they actually have a pretty decent deal imo, half price if you trade in one of these selected games.

Pennywise

Probably going to trade in CoD for The Order this weekend at GAME. I know, lol ur goin to GAME. but they actually have a pretty decent deal imo, half price if you trade in one of these selected games.

Yeah sounds pretty good.
Allthough I would get rid of Fifa.

Traded Fifa and Shadow of Mordor in for Bloodborne.
Gonna get that sexy steelbook version.

Yeah sounds pretty good.
Allthough I would get rid of Fifa.

Traded Fifa and Shadow of Mordor in for Bloodborne.
Gonna get that sexy steelbook version.

Unfortunately, I bought FIFA off the US store
D5Jy4CR.png
but yeah gonna finish the Order then hopefully trade it back in for full price so I can devour myself in BB

Bollocks.

Wanna trade in CoD but the nearest GAME is in Reading

Sucks to be you bro :p

Pennywise

Unfortunately, I bought FIFA off the US store
D5Jy4CR.png
but yeah gonna finish the Order then hopefully trade it back in for full price so I can devour myself in BB

How can you invest money for a digital Fifa.
You can resell it so easily and the game essentially is worthless after a year...

I want to watch you play Bloodborne dean

24/7 stream pls

NOOO.
His screaming on Fifa was already too much, our ears would bleed.

FootballFan

I sell Fifa every year.

1 month before the next one releases.

I sold Fifa 14 for $55

Preordered Fifa 15 for $65

Or something like that.

Basically got a year of Fifa for $10. Dem nz prices

Fintan

Perfecting my Allardyce West Ham tactics in FIFA. Hoof it to Carroll, knock it on to Valencia, score. Still only division 6 though. :(

Predator?
Spawn?
Carl Weathers?

and Scorpion?

MKX is mighty tempting, even though I don't play fighting games, and stopped playing 9 before finishing it even though I enjoyed it

Wonder how much that DLC will cost.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Predator?
Spawn?
Carl Weathers?

and Scorpion?

MKX is mighty tempting, even though I don't play fighting games, and stopped playing 9 before finishing it even though I enjoyed it

Wonder how much that DLC will cost.
Which Spawn? Comic book Spawn? He's utterly cool but every single game, movie and show about him sucked :(

The dreamcast game was not that bad I guess

The PS1 game skybox and creepy as fuck music still haunts me to this day

Wilbur

Banned
I'm telling you guys, FF is just a cheat

He abuses lag. He pauses the game to throw you off your stride. He sets the referee to be Ovrebo in the hidden settings.

Nada mes que un cunt.

Nah, no lag here; tiny bit of input delay but only for a tiny spell. He was better but I expected a thrashing based off Shanks' comments earlier lol. was pretty even tbh.

Pennywise

Which Spawn? Comic book Spawn? He's utterly cool but every single game, movie and show about him sucked :(

The dreamcast game was not that bad I guess

The PS1 game skybox and creepy as fuck music still haunts me to this day

It's about Spawn being a playable DLC character in the new Mortal Kombat game baby.

Nah, no lag here; tiny bit of input delay but only for a tiny spell. He was better but I expected a thrashing based off Shanks' comments earlier lol. was pretty even tbh.

I should get the game when there's an offer :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom