• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Today my 12-year old brother came home from school, saw the Madrid score, and went "Yeah, we're winning!"

A pulga in the making
D5Jy4CR.png

Wilbur

Banned
i won

i fucking won

six even games and he wins every time

and then he dominates entirely and hits the post twice and i win 1-0

and i hit the fucking bar

football

Wilbur

Banned
Gotta go now FF, dean wants to go to bed!

Great second to last game; I won 2-1, and hit the crossbar twice, while DDG made some great saves.

And then the last one, FF scored in the 87th minute and won 1-0; I hit the post twice and he hit it once in that one. Close calls.

final results:

FF 2-0 Me
FF 3-1 Me
FF 2-0 Me AET
FF 2-1 Me AET
FF 2-1 Me
FF 2-0 Me
FF 0-1 Me
FF 3-0 Me
FF 1-2 Me
FF 1-0 Me

Really happy with those games; I was scared of playing you :lol, thought you were gonna blow me off the park after everything Shanks was saying, but we were pretty well matched for the matches save three of them or so.

You're comfortably the best of the 2 Gaffers, 12 randoms and 1 dean I've played. Lightning quick transitions, pressuring like a cunt. Pep has taught you well.

But I think I played well. Was constantly changing tactics. I learnt. Like an AI.

FootballFan

Gotta go now FF, dean wants to go to bed!

Great second to last game; I won 2-1, and hit the crossbar twice, while DDG made some great saves.

And then the last one, FF scored in the 87th minute and won 1-0; I hit the post twice and he hit it once in that one. Close calls.

final results:

FF 2-0 Me
FF 3-1 Me
FF 2-0 Me AET
FF 2-1 Me AET
FF 2-1 Me
FF 2-0 Me
FF 0-1 Me
FF 3-0 Me
FF 1-2 Me
FF 1-0 Me

Really happy with those games; I was scared of playing you :lol, thought you were gonna blow me off the park after everything Shanks was saying, but we were pretty well matched for the matches save three of them or so.

You're comfortably the best of the 2 Gaffers, 12 randoms and 1 dean I've played. Lightning quick transitions, pressuring like a cunt. Pep has taught you well.

But I think I played well. Was constantly changing tactics. I learnt. Like an AI.

You did very well.
At first we were sort of just learning about each others playstyles, but then it became much more complicated to create chances as we tightened up defensively. I was much more expressive in the first 5 or so games, but it became a monotone style game as we just repeated the same things over and over and over again. Toward the end I lost my concentration when tracking a player and gave away too much possession.

Me : Dribble, Dribble, 1-2 hope for the best.
You: Long ball, Fellaineh, 1-2 chip pass and hope for the best.

Twas fun, thanks Wilbur.

Wilbur

Banned
I have 80% win ratio on pes

Guardiola had 70% at barca

I need to start coaching.

I won 11 of 11 on online divisions
4 of 7 against Bla
And like... 5 or so in 10 against Zabo
And then 2 in 10 vs you *insert sad premface*

That's like a 60% win ratio or something I think, off the top of my head

ff pls tell me if shanks beat you earlier

Dean said he does silly things while playing 🌞

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
You did very well.
At first we were sort of just learning about each others playstyles, but then it became much more complicated to create chances as we tightened up defensively. I was much more expressive in the first 5 or so games, but it became a monotone style game as we just repeated the same things over and over and over again. Toward the end I lost my concentration when tracking a player and gave away too much possession.

Me : Dribble, Dribble, 1-2 hope for the best.
You: Long ball, Fellaineh, 1-2 chip pass and hope for the best.

Twas fun, thanks Wilbur.

fifa or pes?

Wilbur

Banned
Pes m8, fifa is dead

Can't believe how good a dribbler you are, man... Jones and Rojo kept getting done :lol. Thank fuck for Fellaini.

Wilbur

Banned
Nathan going full on wenger. It was even, I just lost again and again and again

:lol :lol

Honestly, first two he outplayed me. The first one I won, he outplayed me. The 3-0 he probably did, but two of his goals were because I passed to him in the fucking box.

The rest were evenly matched. I am the little horse.

Koko

Banned
Just saw A Most Violent Year.

Really like it, Oscar Isaac should be in every movie. This also goes for Jessica Chastain.

Zabojnik

How the hell are you experiencing no lag when playing with FF? Seems almost impossible, unless routing from the UK to NZ is somehow that much better than from the rest of Europe. Of course I only played him once at the beginning, when PES' online was pretty much in ruins, so maybe ...

FF, prepare your angus.

FootballFan

How the hell are you experiencing no lag when playing with FF? Seems almost impossible, unless routing from the UK to NZ is somehow that much better than from the rest of Europe. Of course I only played him once at the beginning, when PES' online was pretty much in ruins, so maybe ...

FF, prepare your angus.

I was NAT 3 then.

Now I am NAT 2.

Wilbur

Banned

FF, prepare your angus.

There was a little bit of input lag (every time I went to shoot the player took like five fucking pigeon steps) but apart from that it was fine

Wilbur

Banned
Maybe that had to do with the quality of the personnel at Man Utd. :p

:lol, maybe

There was a few instances though where I'd press square and you'd see my players kind of hunch over and hobble towards the ball before shooting. Good second, second and a half between me pressing shoot and the player actually doing it.

That time when it came to RVP in the air in the last match (or second to last?), I tried to volley it, hit square so early... and then the delay fucked it.

Didn't experience it with Bla/Zabo, and it wasn't happening much on my passing. FF paying off Konami.

GorillaJu

I think the worst part of the whole discussion about The Order are the people who think it's perfectly okay to trash someone else's hard work because it's not a personal attack, it's just the thing they've spent years of their life working on.

I'd love to have them put up their graduate theses that they put their heart and soul into and see how they react when it's trashed and derided by huge numbers of people for every last detail.

"Nothing personal," right?

Phlebas

Banned
I think the worst part of the whole discussion about The Order are the people who think it's perfectly okay to trash someone else's hard work because it's not a personal attack, it's just the thing they've spent years of their life working on.

I'd love to have them put up their graduate theses that they put their heart and soul into and see how they react when it's trashed and derided by huge numbers of people for every last detail.

It is messed up, and the sense of entitlement is ridiculous.

Stay away from.gaming side for your own sanity Odd

Lightning

Banned

Same as when a player is on the field trying their best and they get told they are shit etc and abused. It's the unfortunate world we live in where it's cool to put someone else down or to criticize in a destructive manner for the sheer sake of it calling it opinion or freedom of speech.

I love the stability Pepe brings, he's been immense this season. Pepe has improved a lot past few seasons, I would keep him. Rumor is we're offering a contract extensions - GOOD.

Tubie

Thanks Madridbros!

Tell me, how were we today? How was Lucas Silva? I was off at the interview and couldn't get to see the game.

Lucas was better than anything Illaramendi has ever done for us.

He will become a very solid sub for Kroos or Modric (when he comes back).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom