• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
That's the trap that you fall into. That somehow there is an inherent logic towards their arguments and perhaps if you are able to work out the pattern then you can crack the code and prevent future arguments. It's best just to avoid the situation and hope to not get caught in the crossfire.

but if you crack the code you can defeat the nazis

We should start some new forum called footballthread
IO0pqxZ.png

Pennywise

Then a lot of other things that just don't make sense as well. At least I will have a new highscore in crossyroads.

Zh1RrNj.png

I would only have sexual relations with 2, actually probably 3 of them. And of of those is only because her profile photo was her sitting in the press conference room/chair at Chelsea.
9vU7w8t.png

But it's hard to make any effort here, and would only end badly, living with them and all you know.
You could try to pull of a sitcom move, by having secret relationships.
I guess we all know that it wouldn't work out and you would be part of the lenghty discussions, plus I bet they wouldn't get you McDonalds stuff anymore.

Rikkun

i already pm'd evilore
There was no need, they're already scouting this thread to take every single one down.
Cunts.
All kinds of things. Luckily the two in my house are kind of cool and not that involved either, one of them sometimes eats my food though which is a cunt move that I have called out.
uMW3dcp.png

Right now the subject is this girl, who's the main problem here I think, who's acting like a bitch all the time. She is, but like whatever, I don't give a fuck and I talk with her fine(and she actually said some shit about it only being me who "Included her" lol). But the rest are really upset. She also last week wasn't home sleeping for 2 days straight without giving anyone any info. I assumed she got into drug trafficking and was in prison, but apparently that wasn't good enough for the rest who were really concerned.

Then a lot of other things that just don't make sense as well. At least I will have a new highscore in crossyroads.

I would only have sexual relations with 2, actually probably 3 of them. And of of those is only because her profile photo was her sitting in the press conference room/chair at Chelsea.
9vU7w8t.png

But it's hard to make any effort here, and would only end badly, living with them and all you know.

Do it. Fuck them up even more. Can you imagine all of them arguing over your D.

Splatt

Well, FootyGAF can always make a new forum like the nbaGAF did.

Anyway, I didn't know that modding on GAF has deteriorated so much, but I don't really venture much outside the community threads.

Keep forgetting we've got Swansea away this weekend.

Idk, can't gauge that one at all. Swansea don't look great atm but their style of football can hurt us. Plus we're playing away which means we're fucked.

Do it. Fuck them up even more. Can you imagine all of them arguing over your D.

I haven't even signed a contract to live here yet. Just been living for 3 weeks without actually paying. I am not in a good position to be fucking up shit here.

Anyway, I didn't know that modding on GAF has deteriorated so much, but I don't really venture much outside the community threads.

My footballthread.com post was a joke, because that already happened before after shit modding (a mod who was later demodded due to being crazy), clydefrog, wes, batongen, and many more are or were part of it. But no one wants to go there anymore. Lets just migrate to bigsoccer.
phRbX43.png

Rikkun

Can you imagine the amount of penises we'd have to endure on an unmoderated forum?

FootballFan

Evilore and other mods, I do not agree with the opinion here.

Pls

I want to stay

Banning morsel was the only option left. It had to be done. I understand.

jts

...hate me...
Did he get perm'd?

Do we actually know the reason for his banning already? Or are we just jumping to conclusions that it was the post here? Because I seriously, seriously doubt that was it.

I don't understand why Odd was banned for that too. It was an opinion, not even harshly written at that.
I see worse in The Order threads so what the fuck.

KidJr

This is a democracy damn it, I think they should atleast tell us why he got banned, its stupid. I can link mods to posts right now that are a lot more offensive.

@Wooden they're probably PMSing. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for girls in that state, they really have no control over the emotions.

I was in bed with my gf last night trying to follow the last bits the real madrid match, she's watching Independence Day on TV. I can tell she's a bit moody but tbh I dont wanna deal with it till after the match, then she starts crying, i'm ffs whats wrong.... She replied "what if something happens to you", I'm like huh what you mean. She then explains as she's watching the film, the part where the two wives come out to say goodbye to Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum before they fly alien ship. In my head I want to burst out laughing but thats my gf so I console her etc, I reassure that I'm not going off to fight aliens anytime soon. After I calm her down a bit and go back to doing what I was doing. She starts crying again, I realise this time a cancer advert is TV, I'm ffs.

This happened with like three adverts, two Cancer adverts and the new KFC advert (because its so sweet). She felt a bit embarrassed after actually and apologised and said she really just couldnt help it lol.

EDIT: just seen the reason.

ARE YOU ENTERTAINED, ARE YOU!

L1NETT

Amy Lawrence's piece in the guardian is on point as per

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/feb/19/arsenal-manchester-united-fa-cup-sixth-round-monday-travel-tv-deal?CMP=share_btn_tw

Now Monday night football is reportedly on the agenda in Germany – a response to the Premier League’s recent £5.1bn TV deal. Although traditionalists question it and there are some concerns about getting around, notably cheaper tickets and travel, linked to train services that run through the night, should make life considerably easier than for their English counterparts.

Would it be so terrible for a fraction of the new TV money in England to be directed specifically to the most inconvenienced away fans? If a game is chosen for TV on a non-weekend day and is local – say, less than a 50-mile radius – as you were.

Sofa supporters rule. The needs of put-upon punters used to traipsing around the country are typically shrugged off – ach, they’ll find a way – and this situation is bound to get worse as the Premier League introduces Friday night football to the agenda from 2016

Feel bad for North East supporters where every away game is a fucking expensive slog. Nae fun trapsing to some hell hole in Lancashire or down south

And then having to watch the shower Carver or Poyet will stick out :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No, apparently he was banned for NOT posting it in the order thread

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US

Oh man :( but the logic behind posting it here was to avoid derailing The Order's thread and creating more useless fights :(

Nathaniel pls PM a mod, they're quite reasonable most of the time

Walshy

This is a democracy damn it, I think they should atleast tell us why he got banned, its stupid. I can link mods to posts right now that are a lot more offensive.
The Terms of Service states that it's not a democracy:

A. Moderation of NeoGAF is not by democracy. All decisions with regards to thread closure and movement, permanent and temporary bans, membership, and any other relevant issues are made by the NeoGAF administration alone and are final. That being said, constructive criticisms and suggestions are welcome, provided they are directed to NeoGAF Administration via e-mail, here. Do not dispute administrative policy or action within the forum itself.

Basically they make the rules up as they go along, because OddMorsel didn't break any rules outlined in the FAQ/TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom