• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
yNGYEN.gif

Nedved-esque

FewInsidiousChupacabra.gif

also Nedved-esque

the kids are alright, sell the A team to Sunderland

I should learn Dutch.

How pretty are the ladies.
The ladies are very pretty. Nederlands is helaas echt een kut taal.

Alphabet is easy as piss. My Korean is average. I get very shy when speaking and tend to revert back to English. This chart will explain it better than me.

http://thumbnails.visually.netdna-cdn.com/aprender-idiomas_537a738875921.jpg[IMG]

How comes?[/QUOTE]
I've always been interested in going abroad and I quite fancy Korea. Was just wondering how much of an obstacle the language would be. You're GAF's Korea expert ;)

The ladies are very pretty. Nederlands is helaas echt een kut taal.

I've always been interested in going abroad and I quite fancy Korea. Was just wondering how much of an obstacle the language would be. You're GAF's Korea expert ;)

My Korean is not great, but it is passable. There are other foreigners who have been here for nearly ten years and still don't speak a word of Korean. pretty much everything is in English

Looks like Beilik's got that Arsenal mentality already: “I chose Arsenal because of the person of manager Arsene Wenger. He is a legend, the boss as they call him at Arsenal. In Hamburg, their target for this season is to avoid the relegation from Bundesliga. This also had an impact.”

Catching up from the previous thread:

Napoli would make sense for Falcao when we buy Higuain, as long as he reduces his wage demands. Not that they're even his demands. His agent could prove to be a massive spanner in the works for all parties when it comes to sorting out his future.
First, Liverpool can't afford Higuain, unless you have a Suarez clone hidden away behind your little Rodgers. He's a man with a €100 million buy out. And if he left us, it'd be because of our incompetence in qualifying for the CL. Why would he join another team with that same disability?

Second, Falcao makes absolutely no sense at Napoli. He'd merely be our more expensive Michu. Even Rafa has more imagination than that.

kmax

Asked about the signing of Wilfried Bony, he says: “Good striker. If they have the money and no problems with FFP, well done. Rules are different for City.... They can only play with 11 unless rules are different for them. It looks like they are in certain aspects.”

jose-mourinho-giving-directions.gif

Suen

Why am I not on that huge avatar collection image in the first page? Who created this image? Was it Penny?

Gambit

Apparently the first season is really shit but it changes focus from the second onwards and is decent. But like I said, never watched it myself.

Has a rocky start with season 1 but once they change focus a bit it gets good. Latter half of season 1 and season 2 are good. Haven't seen season 3 yet.

ok thanks. Hmm, maybe I will catch some later episodes in season 2 to decide if I like it in general before going back to the beginning.

I think I ignored the show because of Courtney Cox's new mask-face.

Looks like Beilik's got that Arsenal mentality already: “I chose Arsenal because of the person of manager Arsene Wenger. He is a legend, the boss as they call him at Arsenal. In Hamburg, their target for this season is to avoid the relegation from Bundesliga. This also had an impact.”

Arsenal or HSV

It's a ridiculously easy decision. HSV is jokes.

Hixx

Bought El Sharwararay on FM15 and what an absolute waste of spunk this lad is.

Chadli is loads better
D5Jy4CR.png

My Korean is not great, but it is passable. There are other foreigners who have been here for nearly ten years and still don't speak a word of Korean. pretty much everything is in English
So it's manegable in every day life? Going to the supermarket etc. What's your social life like? Bill Murray in Lost in Translation? 😏

El Topo

Arsenal or HSV

It's a ridiculously easy decision. HSV is jokes.

In all fairness, it might be benefitial at times to play for HSV. If you're good you get plenty of time against shitty competition and unlike with Arsenal you might make it through the season uninjured. That means you might be able to get a better contract (elsewhere).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom