• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

asdsoauxq.gif

The ocelot bullet bounce in MGS3 is too ridiculous even for the MGS series

Kojima has been wanking in our faces for years now but we are all suckers for the wackiness and spectacle

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That Tevez Tuttosport interview is something else. God bless you, Carlitos.

"Has Pogba been affected by the mercato rumors? Nah, Paul wakes up every morning, he hugs you, he kisses you. He's the same."

Pogba perfect specimen and perfect human bean confirmed once again.
So glad Juve, the benevolent refuge, were willing to shelter him three years ago

God bless us all

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
asdsoauxq.gif

The ocelot bullet bounce in MGS3 is too ridiculous even for the MGS series
It doesn't even crack the top 10 of too ridiculous in MGS3. I mean in that game alone you've got a guy that shoots bees out of his mouth, a dude that controls electricity, a psychic ghost, an invisible contortionist, a 99 year old sniper that uses photosynthesis, a nuclear tank that roars like a dinosaur, etc... Yet all the crazy shit works. MGS3 is the GOAT

LTWheels

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fc-plan-melwood-pitch-8553779

Liverpool FC wants to install a 4.5metre high privacy screen at its Melwood training ground to prevent confidential team details leaking out before matches.

The club has applied to Liverpool city council to put up the screen around one of their training pitches next to Melwood Drive and Crown Road where players are put through their paces.

It follows a string of leaks on social media sites from people observing training in the run-up to games.

They are known to use bins, cars or ladders to peer over the Melwood walls. The pitch is also overlooked by a number of houses.

Dietmar Hamann said:
"Things couldn't have been going much worse in the first three months of the season - but he slightly tweaked the formation and things are looking a lot brighter than they were six or eight weeks ago since that 3-1 defeat to Manchester United,"

"If anything he [Rodgers] has gone up in my estimations because it's very hard when you're under pressure to turn things round, but it looks the way they've responded that they're back to near their best."

Points won by Rodgers's Liverpool in their first eight Premier League games: 13.
Points won by Rodgers's Liverpool in their last eight Premier League games: 15.

CNB1W6d.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LVG is an LVGenius, he knows Herrera is a crook, he's simply trying to drive him into fixing Man United games in his desperation

He'll use him for big games and finals

It's pretty clear that it was a Moyes transfer carried over to a different era.

Typical case of player not wanted by new manager but still coming in because deal was in place before him.

Still doesn't explain Fellaini.

LVG likes safe posession football. Seeing his players lose possession makes his asshole pucker up like a homophobe in a boys' school.

Herrera is a wonderful player that sometimes loses possession in stupid wtf ways.

Still doesn't explain Fellaini.

Had my music on shuffle in the shower this morning. I'm conditioning my hair and next thing you know Shania Twain's on. My first thought is - fuck people will hear.

But it's "You're Still The One" and I don't care.

Then as the lyrics flowed, Adnan came to mind.

And now I hear he's in the team.

I knew we'd get there someday.

----------------DDG
Valencia --- Jones --- Rojo -- Shaw
------------------Blind
-------Januzaj------------Di Maria
-------------------Rooney
------------Falcao--------RVP

Is basically our lineup today.

noal

Banned
When you look at your profile and see NNID, PSN etc how do I delete the ones I don't have.

I'm sure I've seen profiles with unused ones not showing?

Help me pls. My OCD will not allow this.

GorillaJu

I imagine those Andy Carroll quotes are only half true. Rodgers does seem like he'd be a weird fucking boss, but most of the team seem to really like him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So..

Bilbao players die on their 2nd season then

they need to stay in their natural habitat or else they perish like Polar bears

i can't imagine Herrera being deader than he already is, unless you send him on loan to Parma?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Llorente was gud with Conte

His goals were even more decisive than Tevez
Now you're starting El Buyback instead and constantly complaining about Llorente being anything more than just beautiful.

Martinez won us the CL trophy in 2013. Too bad he is dead since then.
Now he's not even a top 3 CDM on your own roster.

They might shine for a minute but they'll flop in the long run.
Hey remember Iker Muniain aka the Spanish Messi? He didn't even get a chance to flop outside of Bibao.

noal

Banned
So..

Bilbao players die on their 2nd season then

they need to stay in their natural habitat or else they perish like Polar bears

i can't imagine Herrera being deader than he already is, unless you send him on loan to Parma?

Well, after Kharma's cryptic hints, there has to be more to it than just football. Maybe he has a secret pannini sticker album addiction?

Roaming the streets of Manchester after dark with his swaps looking for a JM7 to complete his set.

"I'll give you Hull, West Brom and Leicester shiny badges, pls mate"

That's how I imagine it anyway...

Jarnet87

Chelsea signing Cuadrado, City signed Bony, Arsenal signed a defender. We signed some sponsors.

Meanwhile we have no wingers, no healthy full backs, no center backs worth a dam, and our midfield is the same as always. Great January for United or greatest January ever?

No Carick today, there goes any chance of keeping a clean sheet. If Blind isn't at DM then good night sweet prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom