• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Points won by Rodgers's Liverpool in their first eight Premier League games: 13.
Points won by Rodgers's Liverpool in their last eight Premier League games: 15.

CNB1W6d.png

That is essentially the same argument as LvG=Moyes

Better defensively and can score.

They've both scored 3 (although Herrera has done so with less game time) while Herrera has 3 assists (Fellaini unsurprisingly has none).

I also dispute Fellaini is particularly better defensively either. Just because he's big doesn't make him a good defender. He's slow, poor at anticipating attacks and fouls more than he successfully tackles. He also gives the ball away in dangerous areas because his control and passing is so poor. Herrera sometimes forgets to track back but Fellaini is worse in nearly every way.

They've both scored 3 (although Herrera has done so with less game time) while Herrera has 3 assists (Fellaini unsurprisingly has none).

I also dispute Fellaini is particularly better defensively either. Just because he's big doesn't make him a good defender. He's slow, poor at anticipating attacks and fouls more than he successfully tackles. He also gives the ball away in dangerous areas because his control is so poor. Herrera sometimes forgets to track back but Fellaini is worse in nearly every way.

Herrera makes a lot better tackles than Fellani. Actually is probably our best midfield tackler after Carrick. Herrera has looked good, played well. LVG wants Rooney to play in MF though which is I think the big reason Herrera doesn't start.

I also dispute Fellaini is particularly better defensively either. Just because he's big doesn't make him a good defender. He's slow, poor at anticipating attacks and fouls more than he successfully tackles. He also gives the ball away in dangerous areas because his control is so poor. Herrera sometimes forgets to track back but Fellaini is worse in nearly every way.

I half agree with you Horse.

I prefer Herrera, but Fellaini has been a tank in some of his games.

Salazar

Adnan starting and Herrera benching.

It is known.

Queensland just turfed out a shit conservative government who were about to privatise everything. And Australia won the Asian Cup, despite a grievous lack of composure.

I reckon the day is set fair for us to tonk Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom