• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Madrid Starting XI: Casillas, Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Illarramendi, Kroos, Isco, James, Bale, Benzema

Something tells me Bale is going to have a great game.

Salazar

I like to think that Valencia was sent to earth as punishment for our sins.

No creativity. I'm not just talking about the surplus that gets bodied forth in flicks and feints. He has no imagination. No speculative equipment.

I know we're all looking forward to his throw-ins. What the fuck is going on there.

Esch

Banned
man looks like an anime character
o3abnfi.png
might make a good emote

Cider X

Really happy with that win. I don't want to see us dragged down in the relegation mud. Also important for Carver to get a win. He's still unproven though.

CCS

Banned
No creativity. I'm not just talking about the surplus that gets bodied forth in flicks and feints. He has no imagination. No speculative equipment.

I know we're all looking forward to his throw-ins. What the fuck is going on there.

Those throw-ins are works of art.

It's quite terrifying really. No idea if it was just one injury that didn't heal before making a comeback, or if his already distinctly glassy legs have just had enough.

If its the latter, we're proper fucked

We got him for cheap, but we can't replace his quality properly without £40m+ and CL football.

Yen

First thing's first, let's get him through the prematch warmup :p

It's quite terrifying really. No idea if it was just one injury that didn't heal before making a comeback, or if his already distinctly glassy legs have just had enough.

If its the latter, we're proper fucked

We got him for cheap, but we can't replace his quality properly without £40m+ and CL football.
Well I guess it would be nice
If I could touch your body
I know not everybody
Has got a body like you

But I've got to think twice
Before I give my heart away
And I know all the games you play
Because I play them too

Oh but I
Need some time off from that emotion
Time to pick my heart up off the floor
And when that love comes down
Without devotion
Well it takes a strong man baby
But I'm showing you the door

'Cause I gotta have faith....

Baby
I know you're asking me to stay
Say please, please, please, don't go away
You say I'm giving you the blues
Maybe
You mean every word you say
Can't help but think of yesterday
And another who tied me down to loverboy rules

Before this river
Becomes an ocean
Before you throw my heart back on the floor
Oh baby I reconsider
My foolish notion
Well I need someone to hold me
But I'll wait for something more

Yes I've got to have faith....

Splatt

Don't worry Scum, HurriKane will score a 90+ goal from Eriksen assist for the win.

It's written in the stars

Or I'm just hallucinating because of the fumes being released from the shit I took 5 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom