• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For The First Time EVER the Infamous Sony 2006 E3 Press Conference is now available in crystal clear 1080p quality

spons

Gold Member
any chance of konami 2010 conference remaster
The only uncut copy of that was done by yours truly. A shitty .asf rip from the official livestream, which was in a loop for a couple of days. It was uploaded by someone to Youtube, but we do not have a better version as only G4TV has their own copy (rip), which was also filmed from another angle.

I laugh in schadenfreude at my spoilered text in my post from back then:

Last edited:

darrylgorn

My favourite was the kid who said he will beat your ass and it's gonna hurt because... 'I don't know.'

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

Found a wild ManaByte in that thread

0942afad3b00fb59cbe252bd5fece85d.png

Have no clue what a tard pack is tho

Arguably the best era of gaming. Everything from the games to the press conferences, GAF, games journalism/media, fanboyism, executives, midnight launches, E3, 1upShow, Giant Bombcast, there was a vibe and energy to the whole space that's hard to explain but if you were there you knew.

Unknown?

lol, most boring sony lineup ever
woke westerners? are we talking about jim "bigot" ryan?
Lol! Bigot being weaponized the past 5+ years is hilarious and has no meaning in this era. It usually just means someone with values and the irony is that people who use it can't accept other points of view.

Top Bottom