• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsports lap day at Pacific Raceways *PICS*

aaaaa0

Holy shit, someone brought an Enzo AND a Carrera GT to the Forza track day!? (Yesterday.)

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1274040

Yesterday was the Forza Motorsports (yes the XBOX game) lapping day at Pacific Raceways in Auburn, WA.
Unfortunately due to it beings finals week this week I was unable to participate even though I was invited...

All the vehicles you see in the pictures were used in the game for either sound bits or actual vehicle dimensions. My dad's supra was used for the sound bit on all modified supras in the game, which is pretty cool I guess.

The guy with the Enzo was driving at about 5/10ths and was still at pace with the rest of the sub-100k cars.

The Carrera GT only did a few real fast laps, and I must say, that car sounds UNBELIEVEABLE! Oh ya, it looks OK too

The rest of the cars, most of which are owned by Microsoft employees, weren't exactly pushed hard. For my dad this was his 9th (or so) lapping day at Pacific in the Supra.

There WILL be video up I promise! Give me a few days to get my stuff squared away, but for now pics will have to suffice!

Enjoy

picture.JPG

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I saw that Enzo being driven up the 520 on the back of a truck. It caused a rubberneck traffic jam.

I myself masturbated vigorously as I tailed it for seven miles.

element

I wonder if kiki did a lap. She is actually a well acomplished racer in her own right.

I've seen many of those cars at the MGS parking lot. It is always funny when you see someone getting out of a $100k car, and they are wearing a 'Ship it' t-shirt from some video game, shorts, and flip flops.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
the 520? What is this, California?

Until you WA fucks start driving at more than 61 mph IN THE FAST LANE I will call it whatever I like.

;-)

Christ, and when you merge you're supposed to accelerate, not brake.

AB 101

Banned
Carrera GT>>>>>Ferrari Enzo IMO.

Don't know why you have to be such a Ferrari elitist (prior owner) to buy a Enzo.

If you have cash waving, then why the fuck not.

who had the balls to bring a Mustang to that thing? Fire that guy, I say. Even if it is a saleen. And that goes double for the Cadillac.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
That picture is a reminder of how well off some of those MS employees are... good lord...

rod furlong said:
who had the balls to bring a Mustang to that thing? Fire that guy, I say. Even if it is a saleen. And that goes double for the Cadillac.

Oh whatever the CTS-V as oppose to the regular CTS has VERY nice performance #'s.

0-60 figures are quoted at 4.6-5.2(depending what mag you read).

Easily holds it's own against an M-5... and is about $20,000 cheaper to boot.

DarienA

sonarrat said:
There's a Porsche 911 sitting alone in the parking lot behind them. :lol

Who needs that when you have the GT and an older 911 on the far right? ;)

Tarazet

DarienA said:
Who needs that when you have the GT and an older 911 on the far right? ;)

I would agree - if it was a '98. But it's a brand-new redesigned 2005 model. It's hard to distinguish from that distance, so I might be wrong, but I think that's what I'm seeing.

DarienA

AB 101 said:
Well, I see a Mitsubishi there. WTF??

There are two there.. one is definitely an Evo... I'm wondering if the other is an MR(or whatever the designation is for that one... it's a less street than the Lancer and more racing oriented more barebones in terms of interior features and lighter as well IIRC....

AB 101

Banned
Do you think Mitsubishi and Subaru could take the great performance of the Evo and WRX and put it into a bodystyle that doesn't look like shit?

DarienA said:
That picture is a reminder of how well off some of those MS employees are... good lord...

Oh whatever the CTS-V as oppose to the regular CTS has VERY nice performance #'s.

0-60 figures are quoted at 4.6-5.2(depending what mag you read).

Easily holds it's own against an M-5... and is about $20,000 cheaper to boot.

then take it to the drag strip ;)

I call bullshit on 4.6, btw.

Top Bottom