• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free ice cream cake - July 29 5-8 PM (Cold Stone Creamery)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/secondary/calendar.asp

You're Invited!

The Third Annual World's Largest Ice Cream Cake Social Thursday, July 29th, 5:00 - 8:00pm

Come in and receive a FREE cake slice to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation®

Make-A-Wish® Cake
Layers of moist devil’s food cake with Oreos®, Chocolate Shavings, covered in a rich fudge Ganache

Banner-%20Social-%20WEBA.jpg

Cubsfan23

Banned
heh, there's one 5 miles away from me and I've never heard of it. How does it compare to the popular ice cream chains?

Vlad

Cubsfan23 said:
heh, there's one 5 miles away from me and I've never heard of it. How does it compare to the popular ice cream chains?

It's pretty good, actually. Instead of a Baskin Robbins type of setup, they use a (surprise) cold stone and sort of fold whatever toppings you get into your ice cream. The ice cream itself is actually pretty tasty, too.

It's worth it to go there just to try their cake batter ice cream, which somehow tastes exactly like cake batter.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Oh....fucking hell.

I work next store to a cold stone, and we are going to catch too much god damned business from people there to get free ice cream. Dammit.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Ooops, slice

We have a bunch of Cold Stone's around here too :) 5 locations within a 5 mile radius, couple more locations further out

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Wait....5 PM? Whoo hooo! I am done working on thursday at 3!

That means I can get free ice cream cake and not be harrassed by all the jackasses swarming for free ice cream cake! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom