• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
First person to draw & post a silly face in MSpaint gets a Bastion code (Steam).

hJPUJBR.png

Accoun

They were probably all snatched by a single lurker. Which is why I keep advocating the "first quote gets the code via PM" system.

Or for example use ModBot in the SteamGAF thread. It's even pretty configurable (details in the Steam thread itself).

kulapik

reposting from SteamGaf:

So I have a Ticket to Ride key from Amazon (the indie store offer and stuff) that I don't remember if I already gave it away (dammit Amazon, why won't you let delete the games?) so I won't risk to use Modbot. First one to quote gets it.

LowerLevel

Those 14 day trials don't actually upgrade you to Gold, so you can't actually get any of the free games. :/

You can play online and use apps, though! But you're still a Silver member during the whole period.

OK. Thought it was possible since when they give free gold weekends like they recently did, you can still claim the free game that weekend.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
The lurker strikes again. That's just fucking sad, who does this kind of shit?

Lol calm down bro, it's a FFA free giveaway and if you don't get it on time then oh well. Plus if anyone wanted to find out who takes the game then they should've used modbot.

dhlt25

I have steam code for crusader king 2, two world 2 and expansion, fairy bloom freesia and the showdown effect from the indie gala bundle. PM me for the games

mojo2

Neo Member
Lol calm down bro, it's a FFA free giveaway and if you don't get it on time then oh well. Plus if anyone wanted to find out who takes the game then they should've used modbot.

You didn't get my point, Greed Corp is $1 on Humble Bundle, It's not that I didn't get it for free and I'm mad. It's that I don't understand who could be that dumb to exploit this kind of community.

Uga

Just got a $5 off of a $60 order coupon on Play-Asia, PM me if you have any use for it. Expires on November 11th.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
You didn't get my point, Greed Corp is $1 on Humble Bundle, It's not that I didn't get it for free and I'm mad. It's that I don't understand who could be that dumb to exploit this kind of community.

I feel you, but when you give away stuff in this thread, you know what you're getting into and people can lurk the code if they want. I gave away a DC MOBA beta code(whatever name the game is), it got redeemed, and I still don't know who took it. That's just the way it is. Again, if people want to figure out who's lurking the codes then there's modbot giveaways which are simple and fast to create.

Anyways

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (poopninjamvc3mk, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC -- MB-F2ACC30B254BB8DD

Another extra code from the September modbot giveaway that I didn't know I already had on my account(DLC came with THQ humblebundle).

Labrys

Another giveaway, this time it's the "2 Games, One Gross Thing" Edition!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
qM0wlVV.png
header_292x136.jpg

Anodyne -- MB-0F84C493976ED8E5
Incredipede (EWEWEW) -- MB-0C08B0FBBA79DF28 - Taken by runnin_blue
Greed Corp -- MB-C18AAFB4431D1CFD

t1382323319z1.png
o7RGaIg.png

Have fun, and stuff. Just keep that one game away from me.

SmokeMaxX

Updated with current inventory.

FREE PC Games (Just pay shipping rounded up to the next dollar; usually ~$3 total; getting more than one probably won't raise shipping):
Venetica
Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes
Hunted The Demon's Forge

Let me know if anyone's interested in any of those. Take one, take them all (no seriously, take them all if you want), I'm just trying to get rid of them! PM me if interested :)

If they're still listed here, I still have them!

NoRéN

Steam Key for Supreme Commander, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, The Guild 2, and Red Faction: Armageddon from a humble bundle.

GONE to Hawkins

Origin Keys?
Medal of Honor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Populous

PM if you want one.

Top Bottom