• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Geedorah

Can we all please, please, stop quoting for Destiny codes - the dude already came back and said he already had one at that time and would update us if he gets more. It's more than a little bit silly to scroll through a whole page of people jumping at a 5 day old offer for a beta key.

Edit: No Longer Available

I have the box / instructions / inserts (no game) for Mega Man X2 (US version) that I'm willing to give to a fellow Gaffer. It's in excellent condition with the only obvious wear being a small white mark on the front near the top center and a couple of tiny spots on the bottom.

I used to have the game but I don't anymore and since the cartridge has gotten somewhat pricey and I never was all that into the MMX games I really doubt I'll ever rebuy the game. I was thinking about selling the box but I mainly just want it to go to a Mega Man X fan who has the game and needs the box to help complete his/her collection so I thought I'd try here first.

My one condition for whoever accepts this is that after you receive the box you post a picture in this topic of the box next to your copy of MMX2. Thanks guys!

Edit: No Longer Available

JdFoX187

Banned
Origin keys

Dead Space: EAJ2-M4A2-5ZT6-JGXP-DSYF

Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box Edition: ERTK-GEUV-L88U-BEJ5-SR2R

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition: B77X-AHLC-NWKL-TKJM-TLPM

Medal of Honor: B4KB-FLF8-X6VK-4Z6N-89JV

Mirror's Edge: FZD5-4ZDM-2WYR-8D3B-KS6F

Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising: 6D3B-9832-25P4-D4KG-B9A9

Steam keys

Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box Edition: 0FDJA-EK54Z-9RIGC

Mirror's Edge: HPXEY-42JNF-NLZ3Q

Enjoy.

NukeLaser

I am about to go to bed, but the first person to PM me gets a Steam key for Arkham Asylum.

I will send the code to the quickest one before I head out for work in six hours.

Edit: Claimed

Might & Magic: Duel of Champions Starter Box

Begin your conquest in Might & Magic: Duel of Champions today with your starter box. This code is only useable by Might & Magic: Duel of Champions Uplay accounts that are less than 6 hours old, so if you haven't tried the game yet, make sure you get a key for your starter box.

Your Starter Box Includes (120 Cards – 10 Packs of 12 Cards Each):

o 80 Commons
o 30 Uncommons
o 10 Rares or Epics
o 12 Chances at Premium Cards
o 12 Chances at Wildcards

So, grab your key, , and claim your starter box today!

Quote to reveal:

I'm keeping this US only to save money on postage. Sorry international gaffers:

I was told this was an animation cell used in the Power Stone anime. I'll send it to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info.
3WDWk4z.jpg

I'll send Psychonauts for the original Xbox to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info.
9jpud5Y.jpg

I'll send Fable for the original Xbox to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info. This game is backwards compatible on the Xbox 360.
Nuu64nS.jpg

I'll send Fable for the original Xbox to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info. This game is backwards compatible on the Xbox 360.
Nuu64nS.jpg
Me? Never mind, Guy under me can have it.

brainpann

Nuu64nS.jpg

Id like, please. PMing now

edit*****
Oh, wow, thanks. that was very nice of you Byronic. Thank you very much too, Master Ninja. Are you Santa Claus?

I'm keeping this US only to save money on postage. Sorry international gaffers. One item per person, please.

I'll send Burnout 3 for the original Xbox to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info. This game is backwards compatible on the Xbox 360.
UzEN5Ga.jpg

I'm keeping this US only to save money on postage. Sorry international gaffers. One item per person, please.

I'll send Burnout 3 for the original Xbox to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info. This game is backwards compatible on the Xbox 360.
UzEN5Ga.jpg

Hope that makes it through.

I'll send Hobo with a Shotgun on bluray to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info.
1Ivce6D.jpg

I'll send Scott Pilgrim vs. the World on bluray to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info.
INEBD95.jpg

I'll send Black Dynamite on bluray to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info.
4dPfZNb.jpg

I'll send Workaholics Seasons 1 & 2 on bluray to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info.
xz9Um6C.jpg

Top Bottom