• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

f4e3fb4a5420627a535ebcc9d1e75b28.gif
Seagal is the Master Seafood of Bulshito.

Last edited:
There's a RedLetterMedia ep where's he 99% of the movie just sitting.

Never resonated with his films.

Kickboxer, Bloodsport, Rocky 1234, The Karate kid 123 etc were the shit when growing up.
Under Siege is probably the only one that is salvageable for me. Pun intended.

Schwarzenegger, Jackie, and JCVD were my go to action heroes during the blockbuster era. Even their obscure films gave me the fizz. Stallone had some bangers too.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Understandable.

I grew up wanting to watch "real" martial arts.

Which in retrospect is laughable but when you're 8 or so that was the most "realistic" movies that displayed my passion. Sure I knew it wasn't real but it came close enough.
Especially the training montages

No action thriller stuff just martial arts.

😅

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
Wow friday just came and went.

Did bbq dinner with father in law and fam
Off to friends lake house today with fam
Fathers day tomorrow, so im sure my kids whipped up some crafty item.

when all i need to do focus on a test for a job. Gonna have to grind sun night, mon, and tues.

Also, just started Hyperion. Got a few hours left on my wheel of time audiobook too.

Thats about the extent of my weekend.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Hope you have a great time brother.

I'm soloing this weekend.

Just put on Gen V and probably play some Halo while having some beers.

Have a good one Lion.

Oh. Last Saturnday you mean? Well we started out with Dune but because reasons she got very emotional so it was a very draining night. The following sunday as well.

Still ended up rewatching Dune 1&2 and Get Out and Nope.

Thanks for asking! 👊🏽

Despite your edit 😉

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm having therapy with a guy who does BJJ 5 days a week and teaches on Sundays.

I asked him to put me in some locks. Very humbling and fascinating experience.

Perhaps in the future I'll go to his sunday teachings first.. and who knows.

Coming monday I have a. Appointment with a orthopedic and a echo for my right shoulder (bursitis).

Fingers crossed.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Ordered döner but had go go buy real garlic sauce because all these assholes give watered down sauce. Pricks.

Hops knows the importance of good sauce.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I like to look at my tarot deck by Aleister Crowley who "hired" lady Frieda Harris her artistic skills from his mind to manifest said deck.

3NRokzX.jpeg

Low res
My bad

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Binging GEN V and it still hasn't insulted my intelligence. That's rare.
Is it worth watching? I finally caught up on The Boys yesterday, and it’s so good.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Yo happy belated Friday, Friday OT. I'm buzzed for the first time in a year and feeling gooooood. Hope you are all as well!
Hell yeah 🍻

I treated myself to a few beers while in my jet bath last night, while playing some Mario Maker levels. But I accidentally dropped a joycon in the tub and now it’s broken 😂😂😂

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Is it worth watching? I finally caught up on The Boys yesterday, and it’s so good.

I'm on episode 5 and it's just as good.

No BS.

Just real talk and manipulation, sincere inter personal relationships and gore.

How it should be, right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom