• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
200.gif

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Last night I think I made the best pizza not only I’ve ever made, but it was probably in the top 3 pizzas I’ve ever eaten. Margherita pizza with homemade dough, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and fresh basil. Plus salt, pepper, and olive oil. Very simple. But the secret was heating my pizza stone to around 700F on my charcoal grill.

The only thing I can even think that would improve it are better quality tomatoes. The tomatoes in my garden haven’t come in yet, so I just went with store-bought.

I wish I took a better picture than this. The crust was soooo crispy and thin, with a slight chew. I ate literally an entire pizza myself. I couldn’t stop. 😅

UWhiOHH.jpeg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Last night I think I made the best pizza not only I’ve ever made, but it was probably in the top 3 pizzas I’ve ever eaten. Margherita pizza with homemade dough, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and fresh basil. Plus salt, pepper, and olive oil. Very simple. But the secret was heating my pizza stone to around 700F on my charcoal grill.

The only thing I can even think that would improve it are better quality tomatoes. The tomatoes in my garden haven’t come in yet, so I just went with store-bought.

I wish I took a better picture than this. The crust was soooo crispy and thin, with a slight chew. I ate literally an entire pizza myself. I couldn’t stop. 😅

UWhiOHH.jpeg

You do deliveries because that looks delicious.

If not. I have a legion of trained pigeon's.

Last edited:

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
It's Friday eve, and I'm about to go in on a few michelada's before hunting down a nice taco plate. This is my own little taco Thursday. (con cerveza)

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Well.

Not THAT stupid actually Daddyblue. I use neutral candles so our poop smell is pure and motivating.

Flushing together 1...2...3 GO! Is the most nuanced challenge.

Cowboy Smells Good GIF by Zaxby's

Top Bottom