• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

sn3Aw62.jpg

22:22:22

Banned

22:22:22

Banned

Hops has a busy weekend

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

don't fucking challenge me mate. you don't know my powers! (wait a sec)

Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation

i know i'm not funny. sorry for ruining the thread y'all 🤮

i'm off now. byeeeeee

Bitch please. You're drunk and that's that. Funny is what you makes YOU laugh. Don't project your insecurities on us. That's MY job. (For real).

The Shining GIF

Needs more silicone

Needs more avatar

hi, i'm back!

wanted to get up earlier this morning but i couldn't do it. woke up at ~2am then 4am. it's 6:30am and i'm up!! going to play some baldurs gate 3 now.

edit: what u all doin today?

football (soccer) season is back so looking forward to that today :messenger_beaming: until the games kick off i'm just chilling playing some games. as much fun as BG3 is i want to play some TOTK.

Last edited:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
That really is me now, I actually did mix red wine with vodka later on.. My guts, jesus..

Got to be at Heathrow in a few hours and go through London on the underground. going to be a fun time indeed :sick:
One of the worst times I ever felt was at a New Year's Eve party in Brighton. I smoked grass all day and drank twelve pints of Strongbow, two bottles of red wine and finished off with an xl loaded doner kebab.

I came around at some point after midnight and projectile vomited thick orange puke and it went everywhere! There must have been thirty people that witnessed this.

captain america useless information GIF

m3v3MlC.jpg

Nah uh. Different games.

nightmare-slain nightmare-slain did you recieved your package?

Whet de ye erder?
i did. i bought a new cheap bag.

615nDQJ3cUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

i had bought a new backpack for london but the straps are too fucking small and it is very uncomfortable to wear. my old backpack is comfortable to wear but the zip is falling off it after many years of use. i could probably buy a new zip and sew it on. anyway my old backpack wasn't enough for going away the weekend (i'll be away thursday-monday this time so need another 2 days worth of shit to carry about) and i had to carry another bag because there was no way i could fit everything in the backpack. so i bought this much bigger bag. i'll only use it for travelling to/from london on the train. i'll still take my backpack with me for going around the city.

i was going to buy a solid luggage case but fuck that.

Last edited:
Awesome pictures laddy!!
out of them all my favourite was the cat! i was standing next to the guy on the train and saw his jacket was covered in hair and i was confused. when iw as going up the escalator i saw he had a cat on his shoulders! he must've had the cat hiding in his jacket on the train. so cuuute i hope i see more cats on the trains.

Last edited:
Top Bottom