• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

Banned
Gaming in a man cave:

VSLBLT9.jpg

Lets Go Football GIF by SportsManias

Gaming in a womans cave:

bYinbGH.jpg

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
You know how our dreams sometimes torture us? Win the lottery, but can't get the money. Meet the amazing girl, but lost her number and can't find it, etc. My dreams have found a new way to torture me. Dreams about really needing to use the bathroom, but either unable to find a toilet or only being able to find a stall in a really awkward setting. Like a stall in a really crowded area but with the door missing so you have to shit in front of everyone.

Banned
You know how our dreams sometimes torture us? Win the lottery, but can't get the money. Meet the amazing girl, but lost her number and can't find it, etc. My dreams have found a new way to torture me. Dreams about really needing to use the bathroom, but either unable to find a toilet or only being able to find a stall in a really awkward setting. Like a stall in a really crowded area but with the door missing so you have to shit in front of everyone.

Aim to high and all will disappoint. Practice acceptance IE: it is was it is and deal accordingly.

Not so say to don't dream big. Could be a phase or an inherent character trait in combination with some enumeration that makes your perspective as is.

I'm buzzed atm FWIW

Much love ♡♡♡

Last edited:
I sometimes have weird dreams like that where I need to find a bathroom and it's a horrifying experience. Usually it's just my mind fucking with me because I really need to wake up and actually go lol.

Our brains can be real assholes. So many times I've woke up from a nightmare and thought this is fucking ridiculous why is my brain doing this to me? I want to have a nice peaceful sleep but oh no fuck that. It's bad enough feeling like shit when awake and I need to deal with bloody nightmares.

I guess it comes down to me feeling like a miserable piece of shit so my brain is just playing on that when I sleep. Maybe if I ever become happy with myself then I'll start having good dreams again.

Banned
I sometimes have weird dreams like that where I need to find a bathroom and it's a horrifying experience. Usually it's just my mind fucking with me because I really need to wake up and actually go lol.

Our brains can be real assholes. So many times I've woke up from a nightmare and thought this is fucking ridiculous why is my brain doing this to me? I want to have a nice peaceful sleep but oh no fuck that. It's bad enough feeling like shit when awake and I need to deal with bloody nightmares.

I guess it comes down to me feeling like a miserable piece of shit so my brain is just playing on that when I sleep. Maybe if I ever become happy with myself then I'll start having good dreams again.

PM me if you want to share our dream life

Dr.Morris79

One of the worst times I ever felt was at a New Year's Eve party in Brighton. I smoked grass all day and drank twelve pints of Strongbow, two bottles of red wine and finished off with an xl loaded doner kebab.

I came around at some point after midnight and projectile vomited thick orange puke and it went everywhere! There must have been thirty people that witnessed this.

captain america useless information GIF
That sounds like hell, I havent been that full on for about 15 years, I dont miss it though, I bet you dont either :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Weirdly as i've got older my tolerence of the liquid devil has got worse, it now takes about five days to get over it..

Made it to heathrow though, the underground was as grim as ever but the view was okay at the end, bloody freezing though

7WLNAXp.jpg

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
That sounds like hell, I havent been that full on for about 15 years, I dont miss it though, I bet you dont either :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Weirdly as i've got older my tolerence of the liquid devil has got worse, it now takes about five days to get over it..

Made it to heathrow though, the underground was as grim as ever but the view was okay at the end, bloody freezing though

7WLNAXp.jpg
I think I'd probably die if I attempted half the stuff I got up to in my late teens. That was roughly twenty three years ago, nowadays I only have a couple of gins at Christmas.

Maybe I drink less when I really drink (Vodka, high% beers) but I don't get really bad hangovers. Just lazy and a fuzzy head. (Which a cold shower fixes, as well as the lazy side a bit)

But wine does give me fucked up head/hangover.
I don't get a hangover on beer or certain vodka. I can drink beer like water and hardly get a buzz. Vodka can get me drunk as a skunk but if it's the right vodka I can still wake up the next morning and at best I'll feel a bit dizzy/sick but still totally functional. If I get the wrong kind of vodka then I will suffer. Of course it depends what I mix with the vodka. I usually drink diet stuff so mix that but if I use full sugar drinks then it makes it worse. One time I even tried vodka with beer.... that was a bad decision.

I'm not much of a wine drinker. I did go through a wine stage but it's fucking lethal. Same with cider. It's the sugar/sweetness that makes it so bad. There was an excellent red wine I used to always buy but it seems it was discontinued :( I've tried searching online for it but can't find it anywhere!

edit: my memory is fucked. it wasn't wine it was rum lol.

edit 2: apparently it wasn't discontinued but was rebranded! i'm sure i've seen it but didn't think it was the same one. might get some next weekend

Last edited:

Banned
I don't get a hangover on beer or certain vodka. I can drink beer like water and hardly get a buzz. Vodka can get me drunk as a skunk but if it's the right vodka I can still wake up the next morning and at best I'll feel a bit dizzy/sick but still totally functional. If I get the wrong kind of vodka then I will suffer. Of course it depends what I mix with the vodka. I usually drink diet stuff so mix that but if I use full sugar drinks then it makes it worse. One time I even tried vodka with beer.... that was a bad decision.

I'm not much of a wine drinker. I did go through a wine stage but it's fucking lethal. Same with cider. It's the sugar/sweetness that makes it so bad. There was an excellent red wine I used to always buy but it seems it was discontinued :( I've tried searching online for it but can't find it anywhere!

edit: my memory is fucked. it wasn't wine it was rum lol.

edit 2: apparently it wasn't discontinued but was rebranded! i'm sure i've seen it but didn't think it was the same one. might get some next weekend

Yeah i mix vodka with sugar free soda: ginger ale and ginger beer.

I did go through a long red wine phase.

I never buy rum but I like it a lot. The darker ones.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday twenty two twenty two, happy birthday to you.

As I don't know when your birthday is please read this comment again whenever it is your birthday. I would also like to ask you to enjoy your birthday. I hope you will be gifted a cake with an appropriate amount of candles and that balloons will be displayed not with the number twenty two but the age that you will be.

Banned
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday twenty two twenty two, happy birthday to you.

As I don't know when your birthday is please read this comment again whenever it is your birthday. I would also like to ask you to enjoy your birthday. I hope you will be gifted a cake with an appropriate amount of candles and that balloons will be displayed not with the number twenty two but the age that you will be.

Thank you! So kind! ♡

It's the 9th, coming Wednesday. Contemplating making a thread seeing you guys are my friends ☆ =)

Top Bottom