• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Ye stepid er semthen?

Homemade noodles & restaurant noodles (although that's a gamble for sure) are SO much better than your freeze dried 30000% Sodium preservative noodles.

Order some Chow mein with crispy pork belly (sauce separate)
i actually have ordered chow mein so i guess i was lying. not with crispy pork belly though.... usually prawns and omelette. it's too fucking expensive so i don't buy it much.

i have tried making noodles from egg/rice noodles but i can't get them right (remember i suck at cooking).

Btw how's my Scottish

I'm frehstyling yeh

you said i was honest so i'll be honest... it's shite :messenger_tears_of_joy: i don't know what you're speaking but it doesn't sound scottish.

it's "ye stupit ir sumpin'?"

you want to practice your scottish then watch these

22:22:22

Banned
Your cooking is shite lad.

i actually have ordered chow mein so i guess i was lying.

Embarrassed Shame GIF

you said i was honest so i'll be honest... it's shite :messenger_tears_of_joy: i don't know what you're speaking but it doesn't sound scottish.

it's "ye stupit ir sumpin'?"

you want to practice your scottish then watch these

Hahaha thanks! 🙌

No for real. Like talking to a... when asking for directions or something
mate. i suppose cunt is reserved for being more aggressive but still used a lot and not meant to be taken offensively. every cunt's a cunt in scotland. u get good cunts and cunty cunts. you're a cunt, yer da's a cunt, yer pal's a cunt, yer granny is a cunt. dugs are cunts. doos are cunts. you get the idea.

Last edited:

Banned
2 22:22:22 wanty gees some ae yer lingo then?
joost don't greet if ye come here and some cunt calls you a cunt. if you're being a real cunt you'll know. at which point you'll be offered a square go.

Sure why not.

Don't greet someone who calls you a cunt out of nowhere?

Also. Why would they randomly call me a cunt and spend 3 months sipping liquid food trough a straw?

Banned
No. Don't cry if someone calls you a cunt. You're mostly likely not a cunt. If you are a cunt then you fight. Your cunt will be kicked in or you will kick their cunt in.

Lay it on me

Oh I see lol.

It's just part of the Scottish social experience!

No worries mate. Takes allot for me to nearly kill some real cunt

Last edited:
Ik heb moeite met het interpreren van je vraag gezien de vele referenties in ons gesprek. Waar doel je op precies?

Hieronder vroeg ik je:

2 22:22:22 wanty gees some ae yer lingo then?

Dat betekent: "Do you want to teach me some of your language?"

U antwoordde toen:

Sure why not.

Dus vroeg ik "Lay it on me then". Dit betekent dat ik je heb gevraagd om me je taal te leren

Ik heb je geleerd om Schots te spreken, dus nu wil ik graag wat van je taal leren!

2 22:22:22 i'd love to learn your language but i have to go. not feeling good and i need to go hate myself. fucking stupid brain is up to it's usual shite. i feel like i'm being cringey/pathetic on here. thanks for putting up with my shitey nonsense or at least pretending to. i don't know i don't mean that in a mean way. you're such a cool person but every time i post shit i think people must be thinkin oh there he goes again embarrassing himself!

sorry to ruin the vibe for everyone else. i know i'm such a miserable bastard :( i'm done now!

Banned
2 22:22:22 i'd love to learn your language but i have to go. not feeling good and i need to go hate myself. fucking stupid brain is up to it's usual shite. i feel like i'm being cringey/pathetic on here. thanks for putting up with my shitey nonsense or at least pretending to. i don't know i don't mean that in a mean way. you're such a cool person but every time i post shit i think people must be thinkin oh there he goes again embarrassing himself!

sorry to ruin the vibe for everyone else. i know i'm such a miserable bastard :( i'm done now!

You do you bae. You were very honest and funny (in a good way) so don't feel like that. Remember my post about you being yourself? That shit is top tier in my book. Take your rest/time/whatever. I and many other i like to think very highly of your input

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief

We all enjoy your quirky posts. There's nothing cringe about what you do.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin

Don't think too much.
You are Home in here and much appreciated ❤️

Top Bottom