• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Nope. Just an old ass laptop.

YouTube.

Around 15 years ago I head severe OCD such as to open and clean my 360 controllers. And i mean put all parts in water with dishwasher soap, let it dry and put them back together. Change sticks around as well.

There are most likely tutorials on youtube.

Our very first (although tongue in cheek) console warrior comment in 3k+ posts!

Or was it a reference to those pictures of my cock I sent you after finaly giving in and accepted those MS Xbox store cards?

Michael Scott Wink GIF
i suppose i'll try a video to see. it's not too dirty but could do with a clean. i give it a wipe down now and then but it's just some small bits in the dpad that looks yuck. also one of the buttons keep sticking so i want to fix that.

22:22:22

Banned
i suppose i'll try a video to see. it's not too dirty but could do with a clean. i give it a wipe down now and then but it's just some small bits in the dpad that looks yuck. also one of the buttons keep sticking so i want to fix that.

Yeah that shit needs a total dissemble. Nowadays though these controllers are much harder to clean. Have a back up? Either way do it sober and practice your patience. Look at various video's. Some are I'm guessing less detailed than others.

Nah it's just more easier to keep track of shit. Speaking from experience. Ever Tinder talked while drunk and sniffing ketamine? Trust me. Don't feel attacked I get inspired when drinking so.. whatever. I meant well.
don't take anything i say seriously i was just joking lol :messenger_tears_of_joy: i know what you mean :D i love taking things apart and did try with the xbox controller but couldn't figure it out. i'll find a video at some point to try again. i don't have a back up. i do have crappy off brand Switch Pro controller but not sure that'll work. if i fuck up and break the xbox controller i'll buy another one.

Banned
So! How was everyone's Friday (night) ?? Mine wasn't anything special.
Some drinks, some snacks. Pretty relaxed.

Well. I posted a cringey AF selfie so deleted that first thing this morning haha

Thinking about what to have for dinner. Some noodle dish perhaps...

Banned
don't take anything i say seriously i was just joking lol :messenger_tears_of_joy: i know what you mean :D i love taking things apart and did try with the xbox controller but couldn't figure it out. i'll find a video at some point to try again. i don't have a back up. i do have crappy off brand Switch Pro controller but not sure that'll work. if i fuck up and break the xbox controller i'll buy another one.

And?

My Dualsense dpad makes a noise (the right one)

But these things are so complex I'm not gonna bother unless it get's worse.

I play with headphones anyways but I'm prone to irritate the fuck out of minor shit like that argshsjehhhwwjhssbs!

Well. I posted a cringey AF selfie so deleted that first thing this morning haha

i got too drunk (what a surprise) and made chips, cheese and gravy (kinda like poutine i suppose) then passed out. i know i shouldn't be eating then sleeping. had a good sleep but woke up at about 2am but didn't actually get up until 6. i woke up thinking it was friday so thought i had work lol. once i realised there was no work i thought i'll get up and play some Baldur's Gate 3 but my PC was giving me shit so i had to troubleshoot it. after a BIOS update and a GPU driver update the issue is resolved .... hopefully.

waiting on football to start right now. i'm hungry and could go some noodles too! i had some early for lunch but i can't eat anything else right now or i'll feel sick. maybe later i'll have some.

been playing some BG3 and just chillin

And?

My Dualsense dpad makes a noise (the right one)

But these things are so complex I'm not gonna bother unless it get's worse.

I play with headphones anyways but I'm prone to irritate the fuck out of minor shit like that argshsjehhhwwjhssbs!
going to see if i can find a video guide.... right meow
🐱

Last edited:

Banned
Can I say that I  LOVE how honest and straightforward you are regarding how you post.

There are so many personas on here which isn't inherently negative ofcourse. It's more those that... How do I phrase this... Never mind I don't know how to explain it properly... It's all good in some sense.

Hmmm, let me be more precise; you speak from the heart without (seemingly) caring how you come across. You are just being you, in my eyes at least. And that's a great trait imo. Ofcourse I see many a post of you indicating that in retrospect you should've (in your head) been more thoughtful before posting. But that's a natural side effect when just speaking from the heart.

Please take this as a compliment and my sincere apologies for my amateurish psycho analysis.

That's just who I am.

On topic

i got too drunk (what a surprise) and made chips, cheese and gravy (kinda like poutine i suppose) then passed out. i know i shouldn't be eating then sleeping. had a good sleep but woke up at about 2am but didn't actually get up until 6. i woke up thinking it was friday so thought i had work lol. once i realised there was no work i thought i'll get up and play some Baldur's Gate 3 but my PC was giving me shit so i had to troubleshoot it. after a BIOS update and a GPU driver update the issue is resolved .... hopefully.

waiting on football to start right now. i'm hungry and could go some noodles too! i had some early for lunch but i can't eat anything else right now or i'll feel sick. maybe later i'll have some.

been playing some BG3 and just chillin

going to see if i can find a video guide.... right meow
🐱

Well me too and I took a heroic try at sex but alas!

At least we made it up and then some this morning ☆

Not bragging just being honest.

Well. The "fresh" pasta and sauce were 2 for 1.

So i went with some spinach/ricotta filled tortellini and fungi sauce.

Bought extra mushrooms and creme fraiche to add to the sauce plus some parmesan cheese flakes.

But perhaps I'll just eat some snacks here and there. I don't have hunger when drinking, just some nuts or couple chips here and there. It's afterwards like you have as well that I'll have my dinner. Worst order ever haha.

Perhaps I'll play some ToTK, Sekiro or try to start BERZERK.

but my PC was giving me shit so i had to troubleshoot it. after a BIOS update and a GPU driver update the issue is resolved .... hopefully.

That's mainly why I don't have a PC. To lazy.

So What Whatever GIF by Mariah Carey

Can I say that I  LOVE how honest and straightforward you are regarding how you post.

There are so many personas on here which isn't inherently negative ofcourse. It's more those that... How do I phrase this... Never mind I don't know how to explain it properly... It's all good in some sense.

Hmmm, let me be more precise; you speak from the heart without (seemingly) caring how you come across. You are just being you, in my eyes at least. And that's a great trait imo. Ofcourse I see many a post of you indicating that in retrospect you should've (in your head) been more thoughtful before posting. But that's a natural side effect when just speaking from the heart.

Please take this as a compliment and my sincere apologies for my amateurish psycho analysis.

That's just who I am.

On topic

Well me too and I took a heroic try at sex but alas!

At least we made it up and then some this morning ☆

Not bragging just being honest.

Well. The "fresh" pasta and sauce were 2 for 1.

So i went with some spinach/ricotta filled tortellini and fungi sauce.

Bought extra mushrooms and creme fraiche to add to the sauce plus some parmesan cheese flakes.

But perhaps I'll just eat some snacks here and there. I don't have hunger when drinking, just some nuts or couple chips here and there. It's afterwards like you have as well that I'll have my dinner. Worst order ever haha.

Perhaps I'll play some ToTK, Sekiro or try to start BERZERK.

That's mainly why I don't have a PC. To lazy.

So What Whatever GIF by Mariah Carey
I wasn't going to build a new PC at all because it pissed me off too much but I'm stupid. The current PC has had some issues (internet disconnecting, sound crackling, display issues) but seems to be working most of the time so i'm sticking with it and chalking it up to early AM5 issues and praying that BIOS updates improve things. The biggest issue i have is that it doesn't play well with my Displayport monitor so can't get into BIOS. To get into BIOS i need to plug in a HDMI cable.

anyway nevermind.... but yeah i get it. at times i'm kicking myself for spending soo much money on upgrading. Should'a just got a console and a MacBook then saved myself some money lol.

i'm watching football now. really want those noodles :(

i was in a shop (aimed to people who like japanese stuff. can't remember the name of it) and i saw some Berzek stuff. I wasn't going to buy it but I thought oh that's cool. I've seen people rave about it. Let me know what you think and I might pick it up. As far as manga goes all I've read is Pokemon and Persona stuff lol but i'm up for reading more.

Banned
I wasn't going to build a new PC at all because it pissed me off too much but I'm stupid. The current PC has had some issues (internet disconnecting, sound crackling, display issues) but seems to be working most of the time so i'm sticking with it and chalking it up to early AM5 issues and praying that BIOS updates improve things. The biggest issue i have is that it doesn't play well with my Displayport monitor so can't get into BIOS. To get into BIOS i need to plug in a HDMI cable.

page front GIF

i'm watching football now. really want those noodles :(

You seem well off. Perhaps order some?

i was in a shop (aimed to people who like japanese stuff. can't remember the name of it) and i saw some Berzek stuff. I wasn't going to buy it but I thought oh that's cool. I've seen people rave about it. Let me know what you think and I might pick it up

Only saw the anime which was amazing. Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT introduced to the manga. Gave him a Guts Tee for his bday although I'd wish the print was a bit less blurry.

Love how you ignored the first of my post lmao.

Also, why the suprise emoji as your go to?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

Pretty chill evening overall. Just got done taking the dogs for a walk. Got some chores to do. Then, time allowing, I'll get in some game time and listen to records.

page front GIF

You seem well off. Perhaps order some?

Only saw the anime which was amazing. Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT introduced to the manga. Gave him a Guts Tee for his bday although I'd wish the print was a bit less blurry.

Love how you ignored the first of my post lmao.

Also, why the suprise emoji as your go to?
i don't need to order noodles! i have a fuck load of noodles ready to make. i have packets of "instant" noodles. some rice noodles too.

i had a look there to see how many volumes there were of Berserk. I didn't realise it was still going. It'd cost me almost £200 to get all the volumes :( if you recommend it then i'll buy the first volume and check it out.

sorry :( i didn't even see it. i wasn't ignore you lol. thanks for your observations! <3 it's more like i just talk shit trying hard to be funny and silly to make people like me and then i realise i went too far and/or i feel cringe/pathetic about myself.

and the surprised pikachu was because you were throwing about all those names like spinach, ricotta, tortelini, fungi and creme fraiche! look at u mr fancy feast ;)

Pretty chill evening overall. Just got done taking the dogs for a walk. Got some chores to do. Then, time allowing, I'll get in some game time and listen to records.
i was going to say no records? but there it is :messenger_smiling: what u listening to? has ur frabbit record came yet? any edibles or wood related tasks planned?

Banned
i don't need to order noodles! i have a fuck load of noodles ready to make. i have packets of "instant" noodles. some rice noodles too.

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

i had a look there to see how many volumes there were of Berserk. I didn't realise it was still going. It'd cost me almost £200 to get all the volumes :( if you recommend it then i'll buy the first volume and check it out.

Yeah my bae bought me a special hardcover with the first 3 entries. Badass that he is. Yeah there are like 16 right.@Con-Z-epT ??

sorry :( i didn't even see it. i wasn't ignore you lol. thanks for your observations! <3 it's more like i just talk shit trying hard to be funny and silly to make people like me and then i realise i went too far and/or i feel cringe/pathetic about myself

Ford Motor Company Reaction GIF by Ford

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
i was going to say no records? but there it is :messenger_smiling: what u listening to? has ur frabbit record came yet? any edibles or wood related tasks planned?
FR came in, yes. I am hoping to play that and a Heart record I picked up at the thrift store.

The new Hives record is a banger. Bully, Tom Waits, Sun Daze, Colter Wall, Psycada, BLACKSHAPE, Hologram People, Rancid, and Home is Where are my heavy rotation at the moment. The new Jason Isbell is also solid.

Had an edible prior to the walk and it's kicking is :)

Yes, part of chores today will be to keep sanding the new shelf.

Last edited:

Banned
what's that reaction for? ye not fond of me noodles? i won't hear any shit said against my koka noodles. i don't order noodles. maybe i should??

Ye stepid er semthen?

Homemade noodles & restaurant noodles (although that's a gamble for sure) are SO much better than your freeze dried 30000% Sodium preservative noodles.

Order some Chow mein with crispy pork belly (sauce separate)

Banned
FR came in, yes. I am hoping to play that and a Heart record I picked up at the thrift store.

The new Hives record is a banger. Bully, Tom Waits, Sun Daze, Colter Wall, Psycada, BLACKSHAPE, Hologram People, Rancid, and Home is Where are my heavy rotation at the moment. The new Jason Isbell is also solid.

Had an edible prior to the walk and it's kicking is :)

Yes, part of chores today will be to keep sanding the new shelf.

You eclectic pretentious audiophile. With your vinyls and edibles..

Proud The Karate Kid GIF

Top Bottom