• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

I'd be honored to have the net worth of a Dirk Nowitzki. :D

FriendlyDigitalCommabutterfly-size_restricted.gif
Imagine how much bratwurst and hassenpfeffer $140M could buy.

Dirk's my boy. We share a likeness. One time when the NCAA championships were in my city, I went to the street-party downtown, and some drunk dudes yelled out "Dirk Nowitzki!!!". They were probably messing with me, but I played along and had them take a picture holding me a foot above their heads with my legs out of frame so they could have a picture with the legend.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Imagine how much bratwurst and hassenpfeffer $140M could buy.

Dirk's my boy. We share a likeness. One time when the NCAA championships were in my city, I went to the street-party downtown, and some drunk dudes yelled out "Dirk Nowitzki!!!". They were probably messing with me, but I played along and had them take a picture holding me a foot above their heads with my legs out of frame so they could have a picture with the legend.

That's awesome man!

I've had something similar where people thought i looked like German Hops German Hops . So many guys wanted to give me their number.....

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Hey listen.

My regular BILTF i coming back to work on the 29th.

I'm seriously contemplating getting a short cut. That's 3 years of long hair gone.

Quite the discicion.

It's just so much work and i never wear it loose. Always in a knot. And I can say fuck it at any point and grow it back.

But I have options.

30EvDiC.jpg

Left and middle.

Or...

TJDQ8eB.jpg

what do y'all think?

Hey listen.

My regular BILTF i coming back to work on the 29th.

I'm seriously contemplating getting a short cut. That's 3 years of long hair gone.

Quite the discicion.

It's just so much work and i never wear it loose. Always in a knot. And I can say fuck it at any point and grow it back.

But I have options.

30EvDiC.jpg

Left and middle.

Or...

TJDQ8eB.jpg

what do y'all think?

If you want a youthful look, go broccoli:

maxresdefault.jpg

For real, though, I'd go with Big Boss if I could pull it off.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
You guys kill me 😂🌟

Y'all still usin' "y'all"? Oof. Big yikes. imma boutta clapback. This ain't it, chief. I am shaking. fr fr no cap on god that straight ain't bussin. touch grass. high-key, the vibe is sus af, throwing off the squad's glow-up, and imma need receipts

For real, for real: long live the second-person plural pronoun

Y'all is awesome. I've explained before i say it in a cowboy accent 🤠

Biltf?

Bitch I like to fuck?

Almost. Barber.

For real, though, I'd go with Big Boss if I could pull it off.

Right?

Anyways some examples

zqIc6RO.jpg

What I have know.

dLzZUbl.jpg

Love this.

IZ3I4Di.jpg

This as well.... Like the Gosling one

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
John Marston John Marston I thought you were out surviving in the wilderness with raccoons

Dog Yes GIF by HIF Australia
Tuesday night I went to a truck stop/convenience store to buy milk for my coffee and took advantage of their wifi.

I just came back a week early. The nights were unexpectedly cold and rainy. I could have stayed inside but I can do the same in my apartment minus the raccoons 😁

There's just something about the weather man it's weird...

I wasn't relaxing & enjoying myself.

Is North America the only region with giant deer adjectives animals like elk and moose and caribou?

Does China have some cool tall beast

ChatGPT said no moose, but there were at least a few seen there:

They have cool dudes like the Siberian musk deer:
NTM1LmpwZw

And the takin:
MGMtODAwd2k

Last edited:
Top Bottom