• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

vBZT4eel.jpg
looking at flowers?

i visted the oxford botanic gardens last sunday. such a beautiful place and i'd love to go back. JRR tolkien used to chill out here!

IMG-0548.png

IMG-0546.png

Wow awesome stuff regarding going Tolkien's residence.

Sounds great man! Really want to get Rubicon at some point. Barely touched Zelda. Fucking stressed and restless so I haven't been gaming much lately. Sigh. Oh well.

Don't know nothing regarding your car issue but I do know what it feels like being "in limbo" as it where and yeah that's stressfull. Hope it works out! ♡ Btw maybe it's me but you sound a lot better for some reason fwiw.

You said the same about my dickpic this morning so what's the deal here?

Joked aside: truth. If it wasn't for you I wasn't rocking Aleph when grocery shopping a good minute ago ❤
sorry just saw you replied to me!

i've hardly been playing games too. i played some AC6 and Persona 5 the last couple days but that's it. been stressed out a lot too the last week (not this week.... last week!) so i guess i am feeling better.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
looking at flowers?

i visted the oxford botanic gardens last sunday. such a beautiful place and i'd love to go back. JRR tolkien used to chill out here!

IMG-0548.png

IMG-0546.png

sorry just saw you replied to me!

i've hardly been playing games too. i played some AC6 and Persona 5 the last couple days but that's it. been stressed out a lot too the last week (not this week.... last week!) so i guess i am feeling better.

The Mrs and I went to visit some friends in the big city. I picked up a few records too while we were there. Got home yesterday.

One of the friends is Chinese and his family was gracious enough to have us over. Gave us lots of amazing food and now I have to find the really small fish that they served with some fruit. The taste was insanely good. Now I wish I could find a nearby restaurant with this type of real Chinese food.

The Mrs and I went to visit some friends in the big city. I picked up a few records too while we were there. Got home yesterday.

One of the friends is Chinese and his family was gracious enough to have us over. Gave us lots of amazing food and now I have to find the really small fish that they served with some fruit. The taste was insanely good. Now I wish I could find a nearby restaurant with this type of real Chinese food.
i was expecting you to reply with something to do with records but it's all good now lol.

i don't like fish but i'm always up for good chinese food! :D sounds like a fun time you had

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Fair enough and sorry...

Man, isolating your upper chest is a bitch

I mean i can isolated it but it doesn't fade into my shoulders.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Well the fact im not bulking doesn't help regarding gaining well.. Gains. (Somewhat)

Then again I'm approaching my gym process from a mind muscle connection (as always) and seeing I have been out for a long time it's actually pretty neat to start over, close my eyes and make the target muscles do most of the work.

Once the connection is fully established I can incorporate additional muscles IE train heavier.

Top Bottom