• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

badblue

Gold Member

salute-jerk.gif

VN1X

Banned
Not sure what was harder, missing the gig, finding out nowdays that Ratm has utterly sold out or my hangover this past Saturday

I feel it was the hangover. That was nasty. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Oh yeah RATM are now "Rage With the Machine" more than anything.

Glad I saw them live once though, back when they were somewhat less involved into current affairs (from the outside anyway).

22:22:22

Banned

Glad I saw them live once though, back when they were somewhat less involved into current affairs (from the outside anyway).

I really give a rats ass regarding the creators behind the content they make I enjoy. There are exceptions ofcourse. For example VN1X VN1X example when It bleeds through their content. Hard pass.

Dr.Morris79

I was truly gutted :messenger_loudly_crying:

I really give a rats ass regarding the creators behind the content they make I enjoy. There are exceptions ofcourse. For example VN1X VN1X example when It bleeds through their content. Hard pass.
Aye, Guerilla radio, I still love it, I just cant help it.. 🪖

badblue

Gold Member
I like to soak my schnitzel in yum yum sauce. If you know what I mean.

I Know Smile GIF by Apple TV+

Yum Yum Sauce is made of mayonnaise, ketchup, vinegar, garlic, sugar, paprika and water to thin the sauce out. That's it! It's really just a matter of the right ratios of ingredients to get the flavor you want!
The secret to good Yum Yum sauce is to use something else in place of the water to thin it out.

Top Bottom