• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

this fuckin track/video is gonna make me cope a DJ shadow album in the year of our lord 2016

don't get me wrong, Entroducing is one of the finest things put to wax, but like everything dude's done since is in its shadow

*pun in a quantum state of intended/non-intended

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
this thugga album !!

Evt92FK.jpg

injurai

Banned
this fuckin track/video is gonna make me cope a DJ shadow album in the year of our lord 2016

don't get me wrong, Entroducing is one of the finest things put to wax, but like everything dude's done since is in its shadow

*pun in a quantum state of intended/non-intended

I won't stand by shrugging of The Private Press.

kai3345

Banned
New Thugga or new Vince

GO

Jefferey for sure. Played Vince a few times through and while it's hot, the only tracks that stick with me on repeated listens are Loco and Pimp Hand.

Granted I've played Thugger less times through than Vince so far, but there already way more standout tracks.

Both are dope though.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
That's a really cool cover

Non homophobes winning today

I can understand people criticizing the cover, or even Young Thug's fashion / art statement whatever. What I can't understand are people saying it's gay. How is wearing high fashion (or whatever the fuck you wanna call it) for the sake of art gay? Or really how is just straight up wearing a dress for the fuck of it gay? Cross dressing isn't necessarily a gay thing, and there are plenty of straight drag performers as well. It isn't really even about sexuality, yet all I see are comments bashing it as some homo shit.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I can understand people criticizing the cover, or even Young Thug's fashion / art statement whatever. What I can't understand are people saying it's gay. How is wearing high fashion (or whatever the fuck you wanna call it) for the sake of art gay? Or really how is just straight up wearing a dress for the fuck of it gay? Cross dressing isn't necessarily a gay thing, and there are plenty of straight drag performers as well. It isn't really even about sexuality, yet all I see are comments bashing it as some homo shit.

This is a SUPER progressive view though. Anyone who isn't that will say wearing a dress is gay. Not because they think it's actually gay per se, but just because it's not what a straight male is known to wear.

Eos

jeffrey is crazy, thug just unlocking new sounds with each release.
gonna have to check out the new vince soon, i loved summertime '06.
All that Frank ocean banter from Trav fans coming back to bite em.

Enjoy all the delays suckas.

bittsm will be better than blonde

HiiiLife

jeffrey is crazy, thug just unlocking new sounds with each release.
gonna have to check out the new vince soon, i loved summertime '06.

bittsm will be better than blonde

Considering I didn't really care for Blonde, cool lol. It wouldn't surprise me if it was tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom