• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
and yet here you are not listening to this new thug

c1f270aa1f6efcb19f95d8b8941a5ee2.png

Is that the debut? I'm only interested in The Score.

The Score is what you want. You wanna hear Ready or Not & Fu-Gee-La, all time classic hip hop tracks (including the music video for Fu-Gee-La)
To this day I dont know how Pras managed to stay in that group, cause compared to 'Clef & Lauryn's natural talent, that nigga is straight ass.

riotous

Banned
The Score is what you want. You wanna hear Ready or Not & Fu-Gee-La, all time classic hip hop tracks (including the music video for Fu-Gee-La)
To this day I dont know how Pras managed to stay in that group, cause compared to 'Clef & Lauryn's natural talent, that nigga is straight ass.

Pras had a picture of Clef in a purple dress he used to blackmail him.

olympia

new thugga is on spotify

apple music was really bad when i was streaming so i pledged allegiance to spotify

also...floyd mayweather @_@

Definitely the only one I was interested in. They seem like one of those groups with only one great album. I don't really want multiple records of them all.

Is that a positive or negative Net?

Super positive. He took a 20 minute EP and stretched it in every direction. Bouncy ass beats, depressing a capella interludes, melodies, different inflections (I swear he sounds like Danny Brown on the outro doing that young voice). Vince got the golden touch right now.

Young Thug leveled up.

This might be his best since Barter 6, brehs. All the hooks and melodies on this thing, TM88 and Wheezy lacing the beats....Then closing with "Pick Up The Phone" lawd

Vorheez

Harambe is fucking insane

One of the best songs I've heard, period. Thugger is something special brehs

Ok this tape has me speechless. There might not be anyone more talented in the game right now.

Koozek

I need that Jeffery on Spotifyyyyyy.

Oh, and I'm diving into that new De La now, mhhhhm. It's on Spotify now.

I really should listen to the Fugees debut sometime. Ditto Lauryn Hill's The Misdirection.
You mean The Score? If so, yes you need to! When I was a toddler that album was playing so much at our house. Probably a huge influence on my taste.

Right we all seent you lol.

First listen was straight. Wyclef prolly my fav. Love dat shit

Sure about that?
troll.png

Have there been any pics with him in that dress shopped over Silent Hill's Pyramid Head yet? :D

duuuudes jeffrey is that shit. His flow is impeccable every track, harambe he sounds like a whole new person. dat raw power and emotion. gucci verse was money (rewinded this a couple times already). this dude is killing it since out of jail.

best thug project since Barter 6. better than the last 2 slime seasons as well i think. it's a smaller project but young thug has mastered his flow. super saiyan jeffrey now.

Frank Ocean album clicked with me too recently man this is a good week for music, gotta check out that new Vince Staples and hit that nirvana now.

Webbie beat sounds like something that would have been a 50 Cent/G-Unit hit in the early 00s.

yo this Gucci/Thug collab tho good god. Rich Gang 2 needs to be made now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom