• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Loading Slow For Anyone Else?

Is it just me?

• Yes

Votes: 132 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 104 44.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Muffdraul

My personal experience this morning was gaf being completely down for a little bit about 2.5 hours ago, then it came back but it's slow. I didn't notice anything yesterday, was on quite a bit.

5e4e2c60-8d88-4ac9-a17a-936131c1b955_text.gif

Just playing
ubZvjrx.gif

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Past two, maybe three, days, it's been pretty slow in opening up pages and loading reactions. And it's not my internet; other stuff like Youtube & Twitch are spiffy as ever. Is there background maintenance with the site ATM?

Anyone else having this issue, or is it just me?

I thought it was just me. Are you using Google Chrome, like me?

I thought it was just me. Are you using Google Chrome, like me?

Yep, Chrome head here. I could try Edge but, as I'm tying this, seems whatever tech issue was present has been fixed.

At least it seems that way. Others might still be having an issue tho, IDK.

GAF is back to normal baby

200.gif

Feels like it, thank goodness.

I was wondering how almost half the responses were "no", then I see the that actual poll question is the complete opposite of the thread title.

OK I see what everyone means by that now. My bad 😂

I thought it was a cloud flare issue as they had some maintenance for a few days. Needed to re-route traffic thus the higher latency.

amigastar

The poll is awkwardly asked. I was expecting to vote yes if Neogaf loads slow but instead i have to vote no.
But yeah, Neogaf is loading slow for me also.

Top Bottom