• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF What is your favorite Simpsons Episode/Moment?

Jooxed

Gold Member
During my Animal Crossing Sessions and not being able to do anything else with my time off I have decided to start with season 1 and watch through the Simpsons in the background of whatever I am doing. I forgot how great classic Simpsons used to be.

Season 5 Episode 2 - Cape Feare takes the cake for me

What are your favorite episodes GAF?

Saber

Gold Member
Pratically all the ones with side-show Bob and one where an old guy tells Lisa to shut up. Seriously, laters temps she become such an intolarable bitch.

Nymphae

Banned
I've been looking over the wiki for like half an hour trying to decide - God damnit OP I'll be doing a Simpsons run now. It's been a while. There are so many classic episodes and moments. Impossible to choose.

That said, Homer's line deliveries are without question the thing that makes me laugh the most often in this show.

Fret Runner

Quoth the Raven "Eat my Shorts"

source.gif

and
Pq9Xfs.gif

Last edited:

mango drank

omfg, can't believe I forgot these. The Duff Gardens episode in general has some of the funniest lines ever:

homer's sandwich:

lizard queen / doctor:

-------

power plant security:

Nymphae

Banned

I was eating spaghetti the first time I saw it, I had to cough it all out and lay on the floor because I couldn't stop laughing.
There's something in the music plus the guys on fire dancing so enthusiastically that did it.

That episode is so good, this bit always got me "you people have stood in my way long enough" lol

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
You only move twice. It really showed how Lisa can't be bothered to take allergy pills (genius child) and that Marge is boring AF. But you already knew that.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Been watching some episodes from S1-S8 while playing Suikoden II. It's comfy as FUCK.

My favourite episodes are Cape Feare, Selma's Choice, Itchy & Scratchy Land and the PTA Disbands!

Rewatched some early Treehouse of Horror too.

sTRnt7B.jpg

The visual charisma from this shot has me in awe. Just love the way he's wearing the Thriller vinyl sleeve on his head.

Last edited:
Here it is. I found it...

Homer: (to Lisa) What are you so mopey about?

Lisa: Nothing

Marge: Hmmm Lisa, tell your father.

Lisa: Mr Bergstrom left today.

Homer: Oh?

Lisa: He's gone - forever!

Homer: And?

Lisa: I didnt think you'd understand.

Homer: Hey, just because I dont care doesnt mean I dont understand.

lol. Classic Homer moment.

Top Bottom