• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF What is your favorite Simpsons Episode/Moment?

sticker,375x360.u1.png

or

8432059_8132250_lz.jpg

Cutty Flam

Banned
I liked that sob story / short film that Barney the drunk did for whatever reason he made it lol—cant remember. I just know they showed it in Moe’s Tavern and there was one part at the end where he was lying on a curb with a beer in the gutter and said, “Don’t cry for me, I’m already dead...” and then the short ended. Thought it was hilarious

That comic book guy is fucking hilarious too

Doom85

Cape Feare. Pretty much every scene of that episode is a winner to me, but I have to give it to Kelsey Grammer singing at the end, he's got an awesome voice.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
i love Bart's reaction to seeing another kid act like a huge jerk to his mom. feel like they nail so many things in this short exchange.

IMO best Mr Burns moment is when he goes Howard Hughes in $pringfield, one of the greatest episodes.

Last edited:

LegendOfKage

Gold Member
Lisa Simpson teaches a generation the definition of "id," which would soon be the name of a company responsible for the development of Wolfenstein and Doom.

And how was this not posted yet?

Top Bottom