• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF's Nintendo Discussion, News, and Speculation |OT|

Jooxed

Gold Member
I knew I would encounter these types of messages when I clicked on the Nintendo discussion thread.
miss jay gif GIF

Shaqazooloo

Been a hot minute since I've lurked Gaf, not a fan of the ads... but doesn’t seem like much has changed. Might come around more often.

Lately I've been playing F-Zero 99 and getting into playing the other games in the series when I can. Recently played Triangle Strategy (good game), Fire Emblem Engage (really wished I liked it more...) and Batman Arkam Trilogy (Games are good but Arkam Knight port is very crunchy, looks and runs worse out of the 3 but even so I'm having a lot of fun and trying for all side missions)

I want to get Mario vs Donkey Kong and Princess Peach Showtime but I also want to spend time on my backlog. Anyone think those 2 are worth prioritizing or if they are short enough games to knockout in a weekend? or should I just wait until later?

Been a hot minute since I've lurked Gaf, not a fan of the ads... but doesn’t seem like much has changed. Might come around more often.

Lately I've been playing F-Zero 99 and getting into playing the other games in the series when I can. Recently played Triangle Strategy (good game), Fire Emblem Engage (really wished I liked it more...) and Batman Arkam Trilogy (Games are good but Arkam Knight port is very crunchy, looks and runs worse out of the 3 but even so I'm having a lot of fun and trying for all side missions)

I want to get Mario vs Donkey Kong and Princess Peach Showtime but I also want to spend time on my backlog. Anyone think those 2 are worth prioritizing or if they are short enough games to knockout in a weekend? or should I just wait until later?
Honestly, GAF is the best place for discussion now. The other two sites seems to devolve into “hive mind” mentality.

As for your two games, I believe there are around 8 hours each.

Shaq my friend, good to see you're doing well! I've been putting the finishing touches on Octopath Traveler 2, I really like most of it, but the plot in the game has deeper holes than Riley Reid. After that I might continue to plug away at my backlog or just wait for glorious TTYD.

MvsDK really didn't grab me and I want to give Princess Peach game a shot because it feels like one I can masturbate to a lot. It's also by Good-Feel, which is a GOATED studio. I'm leaning towards playing Blasphemous 2 instead.

Top Bottom