• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFstrodamus! What will Nintendo whore this year?

Okays kids, break out the crystal balls, the magic eight balls, and the Billy Crystal balls - I need to know what Nintendo is going to bundle this Christmas.

Reason I ask, is because I found some place that still has the GC Mario Kart bundles in stock; and I want that HI! I'M DAISY! and Chibi Robo looks hot; and I want to play more P.N.03 and Gotcha Force.

So, what do you think Nintendo is going to hand out this year?

Crappy FPS, err APS, ummm. . FPA?

Mario Tennis could possibly be the only pack-in deal to sucker me. Everything else can eat me!

So - predictions.

No lottery numbers plz.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
*sniff sniff*

I detect a whiff of future Zelda franchise whoring.

<_<

There's a very good chance I'll be OK with that.

White Man

Mario Tennis is pretty godawful. Have you played it? The action is broken up by little cutscenes whenever you use your special abilities. I haven't played enought o know if you can turn these action-stopping animations off, but even if you can, the game is garbage next to Virtua Tennis.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
White Man said:
Mario Tennis is pretty godawful. Have you played it? The action is broken up by little cutscenes whenever you use your special abilities. I haven't played enought o know if you can turn these action-stopping animations off, but even if you can, the game is garbage next to Virtua Tennis.

You can turn them off, and the game fucking rocks, heathen. :)

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Speevy said:
Mario Strikers looks like absolute garbage.

I thought so too, and then I was cajoled into playing it with a friend of mine at E3, and it was incredibly fun. Pretty violent for a mario game too if you ask me. :lol

Now, Mario Baseball, or whatever it's called... that game was the complete opposite. It looked interesting, but then I tried it, and it played terribly.

Top Bottom