• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer May Cover Reveal: Final Fantasy XV

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
This dog better play a huge role in the game.

kf5idcrbjhmswwyywete.gif

Carn82

Nice cover. Personally, I think that the image defines the Regis/Noctis relationship better than the images/trailers we've seen so far.

AdanVC

FUCK That is one of the most beautiful gaming related covers I've seen in years. FFXV aesthetically is simply beautiful. That's why I'm super intrigued with this game. The first FF I'm interested in since FF7 forever ago.

Squire

Banned
I like how the art goes with the commentary - Regis represents "older" FF's, mature and an example for the new generation of FF's (Noctis), who are uncomfortable in their formal clothes and can be seen as "rebelling" against the norm like a teenager.

The painting on the wall would be Regis and his group (kingsglaive?) who mirror and precede Noctis's own group.

Perfect. The WoL homage completes it.

Navy Bean

I'm a big FF fan but everything about the aesthetics for this game is unappealing to me. Just seems like a weird mish-mash of modern, emo, steam punk and fantasy styles. Looking forward to the article, though.

raven777

Joe Juba @Joejuba
Also, I should point out: The FFXV story isn’t just a rehash of stuff you saw at Uncovered. We played game’s entire first chapter...

Glad yoko shimomura is being a part of the promotion focus. Easily the best part of the game that has been consistently good.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Incredible cover! Noctis looks so majestic. I want to read this issue pretty badly but spoilers :( Sept 30 can't come soon enough.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Joe Juba @Joejuba
Also, I should point out: The FFXV story isn’t just a rehash of stuff you saw at Uncovered. We played game’s entire first chapter...

Oh, one last bit of trivia: The FFXV story is the longest feature I’ve ever written for GI, at 20 pages.

So how fast did Regis age and when did it start? Because we've seen Young Nomura-Era Regis, middle-aged Regis from the Uncovered trailer, and an old man Regis all interact with primary school-aged Noctis.

Top Bottom