• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer May Cover Reveal: Final Fantasy XV

cover-spread-610.jpg

Just looking at that portrait of young Regis man..

Ray Down

Banned
So how fast did Regis age and when did it start? Because we've seen Young Nomura-Era Regis, middle-aged Regis from the Uncovered trailer, and an old man Regis all interact with primary school-aged Noctis.

Supposedly the rapid ageing began as he became King with keeping up the Shield around Insomnia, but has time gone on his body has gotten old due to the toll of keeping it up.

Wow..they played the entire first chapter? Square was pretty dumb to release a demo created in two months... completely overshadowed the amazing uncovered trailer.

Bizzquik

Will its narrative be choice-driven...?

The hallmark of many western RPG makers (like Bioware) is the ability to have a say in how the story specifically ends; your choices dictate your ending.
This is why I gravitated away from JRPG's; I merely left like I was along for the ride - rather than driving the game's story.

That is a damn fine cover.

Love the Titan stone throw too -- w/ the Ramuh bolt throw they showed at Uncovered seems like Summons will have at least two attacks. One upclose/one for distance? Or do their attacks level up?

also, I'm going to cruise the shit out of Altissia in that gondola. City looks a lot prettier in that short clip than it did in Platinum...

Joe Juba @Joejuba
Also, I should point out: The FFXV story isn’t just a rehash of stuff you saw at Uncovered. We played game’s entire first chapter...

The entire 1st chapter? Oh damn we are probably going to get some really good info out of this.

Also its his longest story for GI ever? Ok this is going to be a legit great issue

Just absolutely gorgeous. I'm really loving the character driven and relationship focus FFXV has been using in its advertising, I hope it continues to pay off in game. I think it's been a really long time since I've seen a AAA game advertised in such a personal way. Maybe TLoU? It's wonderful to see it from FF.

Philippo

Hhnnnnggg resisting to my newly imposed media blackout has just become much harder to continue...

Also, i REALLY need clean versions of those artworks!

Top Bottom