• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games you couldn't play for any (moral) reason

BbMajor7th

Then, think of the following two scenarios:
>In the first scenario, i accidentally stumble on a bucket filled with palm-size rocks, spilling them on the floor.
>In the second one, i pick up the rocks from the bucket and build a mini-stonehenge.

If you were to come across the results of each scenario, without seeing me doing either, wouldn't you think the former was an acident, while the later the result from the labor of a person? You would never think the second case was an accident or the result of a chance event, despite never seeing the person in question, right?
They're both the result on sentient intervention. You're also setting up a false dichotomy between intent and accident, when most of the natural world is the product of cumulative process, something neither accidental nor intentional.

To be blunt, I'm well versed in these debates. You can cut to chase or answer some of my questions. I'm not really here to play along with elaborate misdirection.

Last edited:

Guilty_AI

They're both the result on sentient intervention.
Then just change the scenario of the first from me stumbling on the bucket, to a strong gush of wind turning it over.

You're also setting up a false dichotomy between intent and accident, when most of the natural world is the product of cumulative process, something neither accidental or intentional.
Cumulative process is a very interesting way of describing the natural world. Because, by definition, a process is something that is designed to achieve a certain end.

BbMajor7th

From one metal fan to another. Curious is good, just don’t lock that door, keep it closed if you want but don’t lock it.🤘 Listen to Opeth In Cauda Venenum, it’s possibly the most depressive metal lyrics I’ve heard, in one song he’s wondering about how you talk to your kid about someone close dying in a family where nobody believe in anything, brutal, made me want to just hug the guy. 😞

I lost my parents early, as said earlier no church goer but I still like the idea that there could possibly maybe be something else after death, a tiny bit of hope is all that is needed, it would be nice. And when the kids were young and asked I always said that grandma and grandpa is in heaven and so on, to me it’s a nice thought. Religion has done many bad things during history but they’ve at least managed to make death seem less… harsh. Assuming you don’t do any deadly sins of course! lol
But if it’s all just a fairly tale to keep people in groups and under control by men with too much power, then so be it. It don’t actually change my life either way.
Yeah, I do get it and I don't think it's wrong-headed. It's human nature to attempt to make sense of things, even when they seem senseless - all of us do it in different ways and it's totally valid. Arguments like 'it's a fairy tale to control you' I think oversimplify the issue and come across as a touch condescending.

I'm not a religious person, at all, but I think that secular society struggles to meet some of the needs religion so naturally fills - particularly around community and collective good.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
The other problem is ontology: most descriptions of God are so vague it's hard to really prove or disprove anything. When people do make specific claims, you can easily tackle them: the claim that "god is infinitely just and infinitely merciful" for example is contradictory. An infinitely 'just' God always metes out justice, an infinitely merciful God always forgives without punishment. Mercy is by definition the suspension of justice.
Yeah to be honest most people want to retreat to the broadest and most meaningless definition of God and ask you disprove it because they know it's an impossible bar to clear.

But most of the time these people believe the bible is the infallible word of God, and proving the bible isn't perfect is a very low bar. We know the bible was cobbled together over centuries from disparate and often plagiarized sources and is rife with internal and historical contradictions. And that argument, if you make it well, is usually enough to get you there.

BbMajor7th

Then just change the scenario of the first from me stumbling on the bucket, to a strong gush of wind turning it over.

Cumulative process is a very interesting way of describing the natural world. Because, by definition, a process is something that is designed to achieve a certain end.
Not even vaguely true: decay, oxidation, osmosis, conservation of angular momentum, electromagnetic induction, tidal shifts - these are all naturally occuring processes - or 'phenomena' if you prefer. It's merely a documented observation of stuff that happens.

Anyway, I've responded to plenty of your points. Think it's about time you returned the courtesy.

Last edited:

EruditeHobo

Not necessarily -- a biological function is something which we humans understand by studying and assigning words like "process", however there is no evidence that the processes required for life to exist or evolve are designed.

Guilty_AI

Not even vaguely true: decay, oxidation, osmosis, conservation of angular momentum, electromagnetic induction, tidal shifts - these are all naturally occuring processes - or 'phenomena' if you prefer. It's merely a documented observation of stuff that happens.
But a 'phenomena' is an event whose cause or explanation is in question, it'd be the mathematical equivalent of saying the answer for an equation is X, its a placeholder and nothing more. We're trying to at least close up on an answer here, not merely be satisfied with an "i don't know".

Last edited:

EruditeHobo

But a 'phenomena' is an event whose cause or explanation is in question, it'd be the mathematical equivalent of saying the answer for an equation is X, its a placeholder and nothing more. We're trying to at least close up on an answer here, not merely be satisfied with an "i don't know".

No.

"I don't know" is quite often the most intellectually honest answer when it comes to existential questions. You don't just settle on something because you're uncomfortable with uncertainty. Again, that's how people used to believe that human sacrifice brings a good crop yield.

When we have evidence to support a statement about our reality... that is the time to believe that statement. No sooner.

Last edited:

Guilty_AI

Not necessarily -- a biological function is something which we humans understand by studying and assigning words like "process", however there is no evidence that the processes required for life to exist or evolve are designed.
Thats also a bold thing to say. Have you ever heard stories of scientists and physicist who started believing in a creator the more they studied their fields? There are reasons for that.

EruditeHobo

Thats also a bold thing to say. Have you ever heard stories of scientists and physicist who started believing in a creator the more they studied their fields? There are reasons for that.

It doesn't matter what they study, someone believing in ID is at odds with the science on the matter. They're free to feel that way, of course! That is their personal belief, but it is by definition one which they exempt from the same critical thinking upon which their previous career/education is based.

They aren't using "science" to support that supernatural belief. I mean, very obviously science doesn't support that belief. So holding up their degree isn't relevant. Their argument/evidence is what matters.

There's nothing bold about saying "there is no evidence that DNA/planetary creation/the laws of thermodynamics/etc are caused in any way by a supernatural force of some kind". It's just a fact. So referring to those as "processes" the same way that we consider building a model airplane a "process" is disingenuous at best.

Last edited:

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
So we all agree the big bang was what started the universe before time, space and matter. And the big bang came to be due to a spark. Who created said spark I wonder 🤔
One could just as simply ask "Who created God I wonder?" God doesn't answer, explain, or simplify the question of "creation" in any way. What it does do is anthropomorphize it. It's easier for people to think in terms of "someone did it" than in terms of theoretical astrophysics.

The big bang is not an explanation of the origin of the universe, it's a description of an event that occured 13.8 billion years ago, which may or may not represent the horizon of spacetime itself. Since space and time are related extensions of a single continuity, questions about "before" this aren't really coherent.

At the end of the day you need to accept that something "just was" and tha thing can be the universe itself or that thing can be a mesopotamian storm diety appropriated by nomadic goat farmers 2500 years ago, but I think the former is a lot less messy.

Guilty_AI

No.

"I don't know" is quite often the most intellectually honest answer when it comes to existential questions. You don't just settle on something because you're uncomfortable with uncertainty. Again, that's how people used to believe that human sacrifice brings a good crop yield.

When we have evidence to support a statement about our reality... that is the time to believe that statement. No sooner.
Its intellectually honest. However its by being unsatisfied with it, by being uncomfortable with uncertainty, that we reach those very evidences to support statements about our reality. Otherwise we wouldn't progress, we would have continued sacrificing humans to bring good crops because nobody ever tried to reach an answer beyond that which was brought by fear.

Scientifical knowledge wasn't always certain, many things we consider facts today were once beliefs, beliefs that were analysed and studied in order to confirm or deny them. The god question is in such stage.

EruditeHobo

Its intellectually honest. However its by being unsatisfied with it, by being uncomfortable with uncertainty, that we reach those very evidences to support statements about our reality.

Statements like what?

Scientifical knowledge wasn't always certain, many things we consider facts today were once beliefs, beliefs that were analysed and studied in order to confirm or deny them. The god question is in such stage.

I agree with that, generally. The difference is, the more knowledge we get, the more we refine these hypotheses & improve our ability to assess the unknown, the supernatural claims themselves are further diminished. Just because this god of the gaps argument could theoretically go on for the rest of human existence doesn't mean it is any more based in our reality (that we can experience, assess, and interpret).

BbMajor7th

Okay, I'm done. You're trying to bore me into submission with endless word salad and I'm not interested. I've been fairly concise and candid - you're being evasive and attempting to take me off topic by talking around the houses.

Some fundamentals to consider: If you want to make a positive claim about the existence of a thing, you better know what that thing is and what might constitute evidence of its existence. If you don't know what it is then ask yourself why you believe it's there; if you can't find evidence, have the courage to admit there's a very good chance its not there at all.

You don't get to offload that responsibility on to other people, asking them for definitions of a thing you refuse to define, asking them to prove you wrong as though the default assumption should be that you're in the right. If you think the world is awash with evidence that a divine hand sculpted all about us, then point to some tangible examples and I'll be willing to consider it. If not, please stop direct quoting me.

Guilty_AI

Statements like what?
The earth revolves around the sun and not the opposite? There are many of such.

I agree with that, generally. The difference is, the more knowledge we get, the more we refine these hypotheses & improve our ability to assess the unknown, the supernatural claims themselves are further diminished. Just because this god of the gaps argument could theoretically go on for the rest of human existence doesn't mean it is any more based in our reality (that we can experience, assess, and interpret).
But we can experience it, in theory. As i said with my two scenarios before, humans are perfectly capable of assessing if something was a result of chance and random events, or of something designed with a purpose in mind. Don't you think the same could be applied to our universe? Thats the basis for the defense of the existence of an intelligent creator.

Schmendrick

Okay, I'm done. You're trying to bore me into submission with endless word salad and I'm not interested. I've been fairly concise and candid - you're being evasive and attempting to take me off topic by talking around the houses.

Some fundamentals to consider: If you want to make a positive claim about the existence of a thing, you better know what that thing is and what might constitute evidence of its existence. If you don't know what it is then ask yourself why you believe it's there; if you can't find evidence, have the courage to admit there's a very good chance its not there at all.

You don't get to offload that responsibility on to other people, asking them for definitions of a thing you refuse to define, asking them to prove you wrong as though the default assumption should be that you're in the right. If you think the world is awash with evidence that a divine hand sculpted all about us, then point to some tangible examples and I'll be willing to consider it. If not, please stop direct quoting me.
This.
If someone claims there is a pink unicorn flying around on a Persian carpet magically giving people warts it's not up to everyone else to prove that he is wrong.

Last edited:

Guilty_AI

But i did both define what that thing is and what might constitute evidence of its existence.
>"An intelligent creator" and "an intelligent creation"
Then i proceeded to show we could indeed perceive, with our senses, what a intelligent creation is. Whats left to know is if that can be observed in our universe.

Can it? 🤔

BbMajor7th

But i did both define what that thing is and what might constitute evidence of its existence.
>"An intelligent creator" and "an intelligent creation"
Then i proceeded to show we could indeed perceive, with our senses, what a intelligent creation is. Whats left to know is if that can be observed in our universe.

Can it? 🤔

'Intelligent creator' is a tautology. 'Intelligent creation' is a tautology. Creations are the work of conscious intent - intelligence. There are no 'non-intelligent' creations.

Intelligent Design / Intelligent Creation is a late 1990s rebranding of Fundamentalist Creationism. It wasn't smart when huxters like Kent Hovind we're pushing it and age has done it no favours. I watched Dover vs. Kitsmiller when it was happening - none of this is new.

You're on an internet forum in 2023 rehearsing the 3000 year-old teleological argument for the existence of god like it's some bold new idea that hasn't already been debunked to death. The only postulation you've made is 'could the universe have been created' and my only response is 'what makes you think it would have been?'

So, what makes you think that might be a likelihood?

Last edited:

Susurrus

EKFVgvh.gif

Guilty_AI

'Intelligent creator' is a tautology. 'Intelligent creation' is a tautology. Creations are the work of conscious intent - intelligence. There are no 'non-intelligent' creations.

Intelligent Design / Intelligent Creation is a late 1990s rebranding of Fundamentalist Creationism. It wasn't smart when huxters like Kent Hovind we're pushing it and age has done it no favours. I watched Dover vs. Kitsmiller when it was happening - none of this is new.

You're on an internet forum in 2023 rehearsing the 3000 year-old teleological argument for the existence of god like it's some bold new idea that hasn't already been debunked to death. The only postulation you've made is 'could the universe have been created' and my only response is 'what makes you think it would have been?'

So, what makes you think that might be a likelihood?
Then, lets just call it creator, as i named it 'intelligent creator' merely because i wanted to emphasize the idea of a creator that did so with intent, not a gush of wind or a person stumbling a cup of milk off the table creating the milky way.

Yes, none of this is new. They're fairly basic questions to ask in fact, which is why it shocks me to no end how so little people actually gave them any thought. And with how much different people keep bringing up besides-the-point things that do nothing to adress the fundamental question posed, i can't help but think they haven't come up with ways of disproving such arguments.

As to what the argument for a likelihood of there being a creator is, its also fairly simple. Based on what was previously said about a "creation" - as you don't want to use the term "intelligent creation" - we should very well be able to sense when something was the result of design or not.

In the case of the universe, the most common brought up element is 'chance'. The chances of things happening in such a way, in such a order, that it would form an intelligent life capable of pondering all the things we are pondering now, are very very very impossibly very low - or so they say. Wouldn't that suggest an element of intent behind the universe? The intent to create such beings in the first place? Much like how chaotically throwing rocks in the wind won't build a stonehenge, that such would require someone consciously building one.

Of course, as an atheist myself, i have my own counterarguments to such positions... but i have no intentions of making your life any easier :p

Last edited:

Kataploom

Gold Member
I really look forward to seeing answers from gaffers.
For me, the reason is mainly my Faith - some may be surprised, but I am a devoted Catholic, traditional Catholic, not like Joseph Biden.

1. That is why I never could really play GTAV, since it is just brutal and promotes crime. Period.
2. I bought CP77 day one on GOG, played like 1 hour, until I realized there is an occult stuff there, in regard to Tarot. Dumped game and never booted again. Shame since it looked attractive!
Same for GTA, but mostly because I come from a place where gangster culture is very celebrated among young people so when I was a teenager, I saw many people bragging about edgy crimes in the game etc, and they looked so dumb in my eyes... so can't enjoy the thematic, I feel it's just dumb and beyond unappealing, they looked so dumb playing doing dumb shit that I don't feel like ever trying it, like I'd feel dumber if I stayed to get into it, IDK if that makes sense. I also hate gangster culture and whatever intend to make war, killing people, crimes, etc. Like "something cool and fun". No they're not, but there are people with those instincts so they rather ventilate them in those games, I'll go find something else and everything is fine.

Then, lets just call it creator, as i named it 'intelligent creator' merely because i wanted to emphasize the idea of a creator that did so with intent, not a gush of wind or a person stumbling a cup of milk off the table creating the milky way.

Yes, none of this is new. They're fairly basic questions to ask in fact, which is why it shocks me to no end how so little people actually gave them any thought. And with how much different people keep bringing up besides-the-point things that do nothing to adress the fundamental question posed, i can't help but think they haven't come up with ways of disproving such arguments.

As to what the argument for a likelihood of there being a creator is, its also fairly simple. Based on what was previously said about a "creation" - as you don't want to use the term "intelligent creation" - we should very well be able to sense when something was the result of design or not.

In the case of the universe, the most common brought up element is 'chance'. The chances of things happening in such a way, in such a order, that it would form an intelligent life capable of pondering all the things we are pondering now, are very very very impossibly very low - or so they say. Wouldn't that suggest an element of intent behind the universe? The intent to create such beings in the first place? Much like how chaotically throwing rocks in the wind won't build a stonehenge, that such would require someone consciously building one.

Of course, as an atheist myself, i have my own counterarguments to such positions... but i have no intentions of making your life any easier :p
So you’re still claiming to be an atheist just playing devil’s advocate for intelligent design? I’m gonna have to press X to doubt.

A person can recognize that stonehenge appears to have been built by people, and they can also falsely assign a creator’s intent behind natural occurrences. People don’t have some magical ability to intuitively understand the difference 100% of the time.

The chances that the universe we observe happens to manifest us is 100%, otherwise we wouldn’t be observing it.

Your questions aren’t very interesting or thought provoking, they’re irrelevant and I doubt you’re actually an atheist.

Guilty_AI

So you’re still claiming to be an atheist just playing devil’s advocate for intelligent design? I’m gonna have to press X to doubt.
It is the best way to understand a position... and counter argue it. If anything people should try doing that more.

A person can recognize that stonehenge appears to have been built by people, and they can also falsely assign a creator’s intent behind natural occurrences. People don’t have some magical ability to intuitively understand the difference 100% of the time.
People also can see shadows and ghosts where there weren't any, yet our eyes were still one of the first things we used to ascertain and understand the world around us.

Our senses aren't perfect, but they're definitely reliable.

The chances that the universe we observe happens to manifest us is 100%, otherwise we wouldn’t be observing it.
Fun fact. "The universe exists" is a primordial assumption we make for the sake of practicality. You can't prove the universe exists.

Your questions aren’t very interesting or thought provoking, they’re irrelevant and I doubt you’re actually an atheist.
Yet you can't answer any of them and would rather make baseless assumptions about me? 🤔

It is the best way to understand a position... and counter argue it. If anything people should try doing that more.

People also can see shadows and ghosts where there weren't any, yet our eyes were still one of the first things we used to ascertain and understand the world around us.

Our senses aren't perfect, but they're definitely reliable.

Fun fact. "The universe exists" is a primordial assumption we make for the sake of practicality. You can't prove the universe exists.

Yet you can't answer any of them and would rather make baseless assumptions about me? 🤔
Dude, whatever. Have fun stroking your… chin🤔

Pimpbaa

Dude, God isn’t going to send you to hell for playing a game where some side character has tarot cards. This is borderline hyperreligiosity (it’s a word!) not being a devote Catholic.

Last edited:

N30RYU

If Warrior Pride counts as a moral reason anything from a developer that became exclusive to a non sony platform

Last edited:

EruditeHobo

Yes, by not being comfortable with the uncertainty regarding the way the "spheres" govern themselves, that's how people come to to a position like "the earth revolves around the sun". And maybe at a certain point it made sense to believe that, based on the then-contemporary thinking around the subject.

But that philosophy of science stuff is less interesting to me than the science stuff. At least, when it comes to the existential question/s.

But we can experience it, in theory. As i said with my two scenarios before, humans are perfectly capable of assessing if something was a result of chance and random events, or of something designed with a purpose in mind. Don't you think the same could be applied to our universe? Thats the basis for the defense of the existence of an intelligent creator.

As I said earlier, the same thing could be "applied" to the loch ness monster, for all I care... all this misses the point of the whole "evidence of the phenomena in question occurring in reality" thing. And on those terms, the defense of the existence of an intelligent creator/designer fails quite definitively. And that's the part of the conversation I'm most interested in, the rest of it is intellectual masturbation. Which is fun, sometimes!

But we're going around in circles just a bit, and I kind of just feel like you're not addressing the stuff I want you to address. And maybe you feel similarly about me/my side? This is kind of how these things always tend to go, at a certain point.

But I do appreciate the engagement. Cheerio.

CGNoire

5 and a half minutes into their Game Awards acceptence speech they shout out Marx, and Engels for their, "political education."

They also have(had) a portrait of Stalin in their office, which they praised on social media.

hvuu6g3gc9841.png

zaum02.jpg

And last, but not least they got Chapo Trap House to do the original voice acting before having it recast for the final update.

Now call me crazy, but if a game dev....

Praised Fichte, Riehl, and Spengler for their, "Political Education," at the Game Awards.
Had a stylized portrait of Adolph Hitler in their office, and posted they couldn't do it without him.
Got Richard Spencer, and David Duke to do some pro-bono voice acting work.

...odds are you just assume they're a bunch of Neo-Nazis without giving them any benefit of the doubt.

And to think I was about to write a retort to your original comment motivated by my love for this game but that is a smoking gun if ive ever seen one....Yikes!

You where not kidding.

Last edited:

BbMajor7th

A least a gust of wind or a person stumbling over a table actually make some concrete claims about the 'how' and the 'what'. The nebulous 'creator' does neither.

That's because, as I've already explained more than once, broad nebulous statements are nigh impossible to disprove because they make very few claims you can actually test. People don't bother trying to 'disprove' them, because firstly it's a fool's errand and secondly because the burden of proof lands on the person making the wild claim, not the sensible person asking 'what makes you think that?'

...we should very well be able to sense when something was the result of design or not.
Should we? Is that just an innate ability we carry around?

At last! Here we are. The terrible, already well-addressed arguments you're hoping to dazzle us with. "What are the chances?! What I ask you are the chances of all this happening so perfectly?" The chances are dismally, unimaginably low - so low that almost no-one would think it would happen. However, being that we live in a universe of around 40 trillion stars, you can count on unlikely things happening all the time. Supernovae, for example, are incredibly rare occurrences, but because the universe is so large, if you look up into a single spot of sky, any night of the week (with a really good telescope), you'll probably catch a few.

It just so happens that in this vast universe, over a span of thirteen billion years, the unlikely balance that supports life has come about and - wouldn't you know it - in the places where life could emerge, it just so happens that it has emerged. And even then, the conditions weren't perfect, or fixed, life itself had to adapt to endure.

In video game parlance, the spawn rate is impossibly low, but if the game world is big enough and you play for several billion years, eventually you'll get the drop. And, lo, you also invoked the 'benevolent intent' versus 'pure chaos' dichotomy again, when we know that life on Earth is best explained by an accumulation of natural occurrences driven by natural laws, including - in the case of biological life - the rather more deterministic process of natural selection.

'It can't all just be random chance' is literally the crappiest, laziest, layman's argument in this particular field of debate. The kind of objection that only occurs to people who really don't understand what is being proposed by methodological naturalism; in physics, chemistry, geology, evolutionary biology, and hundreds more; by people who think that the TL;DR for vast and mind-bogglingly complex areas of scientific study is 'shit happens, I guess'.

Honestly, you couldn't have made it any easier than dropping the 'fine-tuning' argument on me. There are genuinely difficult questions to wrestle with in science that really are very, very hard to answer. Yours is a layman's argument that presumes the goings-on of an almost infinitely vast universe, filled with trillions of bodies, in existence for billions of years is comprehensible to the basic logic of stones being scattered by the wind or stacked by hand. Honestly, take a step back, it's laughable. Even more so in consideration of the fact that you've wondered aloud in this thread why nobody has thought up counterarguments to these points when in reality they already have - it's just that you never bothered to read them.

Last edited:

Fredrik

Vivian Hug(h)es indeed :D
Heh like I said in the Test Drive thread she’s built like Cyberpunk mod 👌
She should go loud on Twitter and complain about representation because no dev have sliders going that far, at least not western devs, wouldn’t be ”realistic” 😁

Trilobit

Honestly, you couldn't have made it any easier than dropping the 'fine-tuning' argument on me. There are genuinely difficult questions to wrestle with in science that really are very, very hard to answer. Yours is a layman's argument that presumes the goings-on of an almost infinitely vast universe, filled with trillions of bodies, in existence for billions of years is comprehensible to the basic logic of stones being scattered by the wind or stacked by hand. Honestly, take a step back, it's laughable. Even more so in consideration of the fact that you've wondered aloud in this thread why nobody has thought up counterarguments to these points when in reality they already have - it's just that you never bothered to read them.

Ah, there we have it. The "what I believe in doesn't have to make sense because of billions, time, infinite".

But I digress. You guys know this isn't a thread for this kind of philosophical musings?

Drizzlehell

Banned
Interesting. Can you provide evidence god doesn't exist?🤔
When talking about the existence of deities, agnosticism seems like the most reasonable stance due to the lack of concrete empirical evidence supporting either side of the argument. In the absence of verifiable data, the only claims that can be made will rely on theory and logic and that's not enough to reach any definitive conclusions.

Fun fact, the Earth and the Sun (and every other stellar body in our solar system for that matter) revolve around something called the barycenter, i.e. the shared center of mass for our solar system. And it so happens this year, the barycenter is located outside of our Sun so neither stellar body is the center of our solar system right now.

BbMajor7th

Ah, there we have it. The "what I believe in doesn't have to make sense because of billions, time, infinite".
Or rather, what I'm arguing makes sense because of size and time. In a universe billions of light years across, filled with radiation and matter, all heating and cooling, exploding and expanding for billions of years, you'd expect really rare things to happen from time to time. However, a sentient being creating 40 trillion stars just so it could seed life on a single lump of rock orbiting one of them doesn't make a lot of sense at all - like buying up the entire continent of Africa because you needed somewhere to hang your car keys. Some people call this 'intelligent design'.

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
1097704-921985_front.jpg

Apparently, some of the women featured in this game turned out to be underage.
Another reason to avoid this is that it came from the absolute dark ages of late 90s to early 2000s, when all "sexy" content was just obsessed with breast flashing, on girls with otherwise boyish bodies, no hips, no rear, nothing womanly other than a couple boobs stuck on top.

There are few things in history I look upon with greater disdain than the era where a boob flash was somehow seen as the ultimate sexy content, like those Girls Gone Wild ads which now feel like a different universe. And women's fashion was absolutely trash in this era.

p2yb7B.jpg

This is the face of all breast men.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
In the case of the universe, the most common brought up element is 'chance'. The chances of things happening in such a way, in such a order, that it would form an intelligent life capable of pondering all the things we are pondering now, are very very very impossibly very low - or so they say.
How do you know the odds are low? How do "they" know? Who is "they"? How would you even begin to calculate the probability of that happening? We don't even have other universes to compare ours to.

Wouldn't that suggest an element of intent behind the universe?
No, I don't see how that's the case. There's no demonstration of intent at all just because something happened that seems unlikely.

The intent to create such beings in the first place?
Nope. Again, no way for "intent" to be demonstrated. Seeing intent in the origins of the universe is like seeing shapes in the clouds when there isn't anything there really. Two separate dots with nothing to connect them.

Much like how chaotically throwing rocks in the wind won't build a stonehenge, that such would require someone consciously building one.
Bad analogy. These two things are wildly different, both in concept and pathway to existence. You're comparing apples to oranges here.

Top Bottom