• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom 2023 | OT | Doritos Pope Gaming Show Monopoly | Wednesday, 22.08 | 11am PDT / 2pm EDT / 7pm BST / 8pm CEST / 4am AEST

Draugoth

Gold Member
Gamescom.jpg

gamescom_onl-HD-scaled.jpg

xg3res4tyd

H7C4SiX.png

U6dFPi1.png

FH54jrQ.png

XgkQslt.png

17BKBez.png

CONFIRMED GAMES

F2h2GX1XMAIwFY_
Fort-Solis.jpg

STALKER-2-Heart-of-Chornobyl-at-Gamescom-2023-Now-official.jpg
F3MAe_KaQAMZEeb
IIJ19TC.png
rD9jBAr.png

G2mlgRb.png
the-lords-of-the-fallen_9y4h.jpg
yMn0m7N.png
LK4aoQC.png

2ReFGVn.png

Last edited:

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member

The game is out next month, i don't care about anymore character reveals, TBH........let there be some surprises. I'm more interested to see what this other single player mode Boon has teased about (outside of the story mode). Show that instead.

FeastYoEyes

I also want to see some raw gameplay of Cyberpunk PL with the changes they've mentioned to the base game. Alan Wake II is a bonus.

Dr_Ifto

Already heard not a lot of new game reveals, so Im not as excited this time around. Dont like to spoil myself with games I want to play, so I have seen enough to not care to see more.

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Suikoden remasters release date is all I want. And if Konami fucking half ass this collection I'll be royally pissed. They need to get their shit in order for this one. They need to treat this like it was a UNESCO world heritage landmark. It's that important.

Elios83

Definetly interested in a few games (Cyberpunk, Black Myth Wukong, AC Mirage and Alan Wake 2) but hopefully there are a few surprises like a new DS2 trailer by Kojima.

supernova8

Banned
Glad that I chose to keep my expectations extremely low, skip the live show, and just hop around the recording this morning before work. A few decent bits and pieces, pleasantly surprised that Crimson Desert actually looks like a real game after all.

Also hilarious that Phil Spencer won another award hahaha. I don't even remember what the award was for. Probably something like "The Award of Gaming CEO with So Much Free Time to Do Interviews That He Should Focus on Getting Hellblade 2 Fucking Launched"

Last edited:

Mr.Phoenix

So someone makes a passing comment about women being absent during SGF and now everything is announced by a woman.

I find extreme swings like that to be disingenuous.

The show was surprisingly good though. Maybe that's because I went in expecting it to be an absolute joke.

And lastly, I don't mind this guy being the organizer of all these things... but am I the only one that finds it disturbing that he's the host/presenter in all of this?

supernova8

Banned
And lastly, I don't mind this guy being the organizer of all these things... but am I the only one that finds it disturbing that he's the host/presenter in all of this?
Yeah he's basically become the Troy Baker of game conferences.

Also hilarious how the pre-show was just Kyle Bosman making practically zero effort.

"Maybe I should.. uh... tidy up my house and/or find a more appropriate camera angle, given that thousands of people are going to be watching live..."
WBkTGoo.jpg

"On second thought.... no I'm good"

Last edited:
Top Bottom