• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamespot: Advance Wars DS Review

Solid

is kasavin the only turd at gamespot or what? jesus, you try to ignore they guy but he's everywhere.

kasavin

Solid said:
is kasavin the only turd at gamespot or what? jesus, you try to ignore they guy but he's everywhere.

I'm not at your house breaking open the plastic bubbles on all those Metal Gear Solid 2 action figures you're hoping will be worth something one day.

SantaC

Gold Member
kasavin said:
I'm not at your house breaking open the plastic bubbles on all those Metal Gear Solid 2 action figures you're hoping will be worth something one day.

:lol

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member

that is the best part about GAF. What seems like vacant and stealth/remote shit talking can often result in direct counter-pwnage

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence

scola said:

that is the best part about GAF. What seems like vacant and stealth/remote shit talking can often result in direct counter-pwnage
Ha ha so true, anything that gets said here often travels through various means. See the David Jaffe threads for a recent example.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
kasavin said:
:lol Increased respect for you good sir!

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
kasavin said:

:lol instant thread justification.

Culex

Banned
I really didn't think it would score this high, especially after the Famitsu reviews.

This and Nintendogs: The 1-2 punch.

kasavin said:

Btw I've seen people complaining about Kasavin for his low -according to them- scores for his supposed Sony "favoritism" but it's the first time I've seen someone critisizing him for giving a high -according to him- score on a Nintendo game. Oh c'mon Solid.

Geek

Ninny Prancer
fortified_concept said:

Btw I've seen people complaining about Kasavin for his low -according to them- scores for his supposed Sony "favoritism" but it's the first time I've seen someone critisizing him for giving a high -according to him- score on a Nintendo game. Oh c'mon Solid.

He's still angry about the 8.7 .

EAJAPAN

kasavin said:

This thread is worthy.

kasavin said:
emoticeburn8ag.gif

Top Bottom