• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop US: you can get a PS5 for $15 by trading your Xbox Series X

Hmm even after buying a Pro membership I could get more for my Series S then I paid and I really only bought it for 360 games like MW2 anyway.

I also might take in my disc PS5 as well and just trade it towards a Digital PS5 just to renew the warranty for free plus the Digital is much less ugly lol.

thatJohann

What if I want to trade in my PS5 Digital Edition console for a bunch of Nintendo eShop cards. Do I get a bonus then?

Has anybody confirmed or seen confirmed that a PS5 for PS5 trade gets the bonus 50? A guy on CAG said it didn't trigger the promo.

Edit: I called my local Gamestop and they said that my PS5 wouldn't qualify for the extra $50 trade in so it would just be the standard $385 or whatever is on the site. They also put in my Series S and it did qualify though. PS5>PS5 doesn't work though. I still might do it though considering it would cost $15 plus tax to renew a controller and warranty.

Last edited:
Top Bottom