• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

BlackM1st

Banned
Very Poor to Great radial
I see very poor, but where's "filthy rich" option?
Anyways, it doesn't matter, it will get word clouded into "anniversary sucked" anyways.
LOL true
I don't always raise Zhongli's shield or sometimes it runs out and I don't raise it again so I keep a healer in the party
I always start my fights with his shield up. And never let it drop lol it's just too good.

You're actively making any team with her worse just by including her. Electro traveler is a better Electro character for fucks sake.
Yeah...but you know... Baal demands her presence, so she will be there regardless. She's at C6, so looks like I have yet another hero for leveling up in the pipeline. Baal brought a lot of friends with her D:

Here's MHY's new project, a turn-based RPG spinoff of the Honkai universe.
Looks better than Nier gacha. In the same time looks generic as fuck and with new CCP guidelines I doubt that it will be of any interest to me. Safety pants x no hope for any gray area heroes x MiHo cheapness x no PS store... Yeah, a tough sell. Game should be the second coming of Tactic Ogre gameplay wise to interest me lol

I'm going to sign up for the beta since turn-based interests me and the aesthetic is cool.
Keep us updated.

In exchange I'll update you when my Diablo Mobile registration will be of any use. It's been almost 4 years since I registered.

Bored Wait GIF by FirstAndMonday

they're probably going to kill off Himeko, the redhead again,
Not sure if that's her, cause it would mean she has to be resurrected first, the way she talks at the end there doesn't seem like her either.

Or maybe what otto is doing atm, pulls in a different version of her into the main universe.

Saber

Gold Member
One of the questions I got was: What is your overall impression of MHY as a company?

I remember I had 2 questions like that in 2 different surveys. And I did alot when I used to play, they probably know who and what they are asking.

Last edited:

Pejo

Not sure if that's her, cause it would mean she has to be resurrected first, the way she talks at the end there doesn't seem like her either.

Or maybe what otto is doing atm, pulls in a different version of her into the main universe.
It's from an alternate universe. All of the characters in the trailer and on their official site are "alternate universe" characters except Welt. If Carol makes it in, she's also from APHO from the "real" universe.

Uhm.jpg

Is it just me or...?
Damn you're lucky. First you won that acrylic stand, now a free welkin.

Nice user ID

Last edited:
  • Praise the Sun
Reactions: Fuz

Pejo

Then I guess cocolia and bronya in the trailer are alts too.
Yea, but it's confusing because the Bronya from APHO2 is the real Adult Bronya, but this is alternate Adult Bronya who is also the villain so far. They're really doing a lot of fuckery by releasing all of this stuff at the same time, it's hard to keep track of it all with their alternate universe crap. There's also that trailer that shows Welt, Carol, and (People are saying teen Sora) getting on one of the star rail trains and blasting off. Nobody knows where that fits in to stuff.

Pejo

Hahaha, this web event nonsense has riled up reddit again. It's like a lesser Granblue Lotto Part 2.

MHY are fucking idiots. After that disaster of an anniversary, they should have just given everyone a 10 day welkin and the winners get the 30 days.

Ah well, I always like sitting back and watching trainwrecks when these gacha companies do it to themselves.

BlackM1st

Banned
Hahaha, this web event nonsense has riled up reddit again. It's like a lesser Granblue Lotto Part 2.

MHY are fucking idiots. After that disaster of an anniversary, they should have just given everyone a 10 day welkin and the winners get the 30 days.

Ah well, I always like sitting back and watching trainwrecks when these gacha companies do it to themselves.
10 years plan! Train wreck in super slow motion.

Saber

Gold Member

I just love reading those damn retard whiteknight sickos over the internet.

Apparently:
-You can't make a fuss in the survey because its not a fault of those who receive the feedback
- Can't complain at the live stream because its not the VA fault
- You can't complain about the web events and gameplay issues because its not fault of the devs

Seriously we live in a damn world of mentally ill people. Because is nobody fault.

Pejo

I just love reading those damn retard whiteknight sickos over the internet.

Apparently:
-You can't make a fuss in the survey because its not a fault of those who receive the feedback
- Can't complain at the live stream because its not the VA fault
- You can't complain about the web events and gameplay issues because its not fault of the devs

Seriously we live in a damn world of mentally ill people. Because is nobody fault.
Don't forget that there ARE people out there that get paid to influence public opinion like this by pretending to be just concerned citizens. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to think that miHoYo would utilize these options.

BlackM1st

Banned
Don't forget that there ARE people out there that get paid to influence public opinion like this by pretending to be just concerned citizens. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to think that miHoYo would utilize these options.
It's a very complicated issue.

We live in the day and age of basically normalized mental issues, drug abuse etc.

A lot of really sick people use Genshin as a substitute for real life. Hard to believe maybe, but not only sweaty basement dwellers with animu waifu pillows try to escape reality via Genshin.

Plus a lot of kids have access to internet and Genshin because it's F2P and on Mobile.

Plus "console wars" existed long before any console was invented.

It's called tribalism.

My tribe, my village, my football team, my country, my nation etc. is always better and and always innocent and free of any flaws.

Naturally MiHo exploits it and steers the social media conversations, but don't underestimate how many really sick / mentally invested in GI people are out there.

Reactions: Fuz

Pejo

Damn, this is a story.....

TL;DR - A CN streamer bet 1200 people that Childe wouldn't get a 2nd rerun in 2.2, ended up losing, and is going to honor the bet.

This is literally more than MHY gave away for the anniversary.

Last edited:

Fake

TL;DR - A CN streamer bet 1200 people that Childe wouldn't get a 2nd rerun in 2.2, ended up losing, and is going to honor the bet.

WTF

Lord of all Chads.

BlackM1st

Banned

Yet some say we have a shit community because of the anniversary fuck up and MiHo is BASED lol

That guy definitely cares more about his audience than GI publisher about the playerbase.

It just shows that if you need to choose between people's interests and interests of your favorite game developer you should always support people even if it doesn't affect you/you don't care about Free stuff.

Props to that guy, I hope people would appreciate his gesture and would not redeem codes.

P.S. Who can blame him for making such bet? MiHo is damn fucking crazy with this 3rd Tart banner nonsense.

Pejo

I read an interesting lore discussion post-moochase festival that makes sense in that

Paimon is likely a god effected by erosion (the same thing that messed up Azdaha and Gouba). Makes a lot of sense, but it's still kinda weird to me that nobody really asks much about Paimon despite very few sentient beings in Teyvat actually having the ability to fly without wings.

BlackM1st

Banned
kinda weird to me that nobody really asks much about Paimon
People there can have a small talk with their God in some tea house or have a local spirit live on top of their hotel and eat tofu lol

I doubt that some flying kid would impress em too much to pay close attention, especially considering that Paimon never showed to have ANY magic abilities except for levitation.

Same goes for fire breathing bear. He lived with them for how long? Nobody knew who he was and nobody really cared.

As for the theory? Sure, why not.

BTW speaking of theories. We all kinda forgot about our good friend Dan. He jumped into Abyss and since then we haven't heard a thing about him or our sibling. Seems pretty random to me.

Why have 2 story quests with all new Dan's model and voiced dialogs and go absolutely nowhere from there?

Cursed Anemo God statue storyline also just randomly ended.

Why darkness stopped at just 1 statue? Why not steal and corrupt some other statues?

YukiOnna

I read an interesting lore discussion post-moochase festival that makes sense in that

Paimon is likely a god effected by erosion (the same thing that messed up Azdaha and Gouba). Makes a lot of sense, but it's still kinda weird to me that nobody really asks much about Paimon despite very few sentient beings in Teyvat actually having the ability to fly without wings.
Do you still buy the theory that she's HofV?

BlackM1st

Banned
Kaz is insufferable to me.

Plus those damn shorts... Can't unsee it.

Sure he's fun and useful but I have like 20+ fun and useful heroes including Sayu and Jean so yeah, I'm good thanks.

Top Bottom