• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

Pejo

At least she still works in Nilou teams!
Just wait til the beta, I'm sure she's gonna get nerfed into oblivion. I'm actually less down on her than I originally was. I can think of a few teams I'd like to try out with her. We'll see how the beta drama goes I guess.

4.8 summer event leaks are back and Amber's out of the group (and free costume) again. Now we're getting Wanderer as the featured character. Half of the lowest selling banner in Genshin history lol. Well whatever.
Man I've been having lots of fun with Wuthering Waves.

The new and first event is super simple, yet it just shows how good the transversal is and how dated Genshin feels in comparasion on that subject.

The puzzles in this one are actually cool to solve for once. They're not tricky by a long shot, but I enjoy the side activities you can find in the world to be honest.

Man and the boss fights...I tackled a level 45 boss while being level 20, it's so fucking satisfying being able to clear it if you have the skill for it, even being under leveled.

I legit hope Kuro doesn't fuck this up, they have many players backing them up on this and hoping for the best.
Yea the more I play WuWa the more I like it. The swap combat is really fun once you figure out which moves can be held to be used off-field. It's a very active combat system and the dodges/counters are really satisfying. Just another day or so until the redhead drops. I've got enough free pulls to get her even if I lose pity, so I hope she's fun. Truth be told though I'm already pretty satisfied with my main team of Rover/Encore/Wind Monk lady. I can't get over how good the free MC is in this game. Aether/Lumine left in the dust.

Nankatsu

Just wait til the beta, I'm sure she's gonna get nerfed into oblivion. I'm actually less down on her than I originally was. I can think of a few teams I'd like to try out with her. We'll see how the beta drama goes I guess.

4.8 summer event leaks are back and Amber's out of the group (and free costume) again. Now we're getting Wanderer as the featured character. Half of the lowest selling banner in Genshin history lol. Well whatever.

Yea the more I play WuWa the more I like it. The swap combat is really fun once you figure out which moves can be held to be used off-field. It's a very active combat system and the dodges/counters are really satisfying. Just another day or so until the redhead drops. I've got enough free pulls to get her even if I lose pity, so I hope she's fun. Truth be told though I'm already pretty satisfied with my main team of Rover/Encore/Wind Monk lady. I can't get over how good the free MC is in this game. Aether/Lumine left in the dust.

Same. She's coming sooner I think, June 6th.

I'm on the fence, because having both Jiyan & Calcharo, and knowing that you can share weapons on ToA, the weapon banner is really tempting, special since it's guaranteed.

Guess I'll wait to see how key Yinlin is gonna be. Plus on 1.1 we are also getting the white hair chick that acts like an Archon. Don't remember her name to be honest.

Last edited:

Pejo

Same. She's coming sooner I think, June 6th.

I'm on the fence, because having both Jiyan & Calcharo, and knowing that you can share weapons on ToA, the weapon banner is really tempting, special since it's guaranteed.

Guess I'll wait to see how key Yinlin is gonna be. Plus on 1.1 we are also getting the white hair chick that acts like an Archon. Don't remember her name to be honest.
Yea no shade to our CN bretheren, but they really should localize the names like Genshin does. Jinxian Jinyan Linxian Xianfu Xianche etc is just too fucking confusing.

Icymanipulator

Gold Member
Oh man, one of the standard tickets I got for ascension from Topaz went gold, it was Himeko!
Now I only need Clara and I’ll have everyone I want from the standard banner.

I think the game knew I was playing less and this is its way of getting me to stay hahahaahaha

Doom85

Oh man, one of the standard tickets I got for ascension from Topaz went gold, it was Himeko!
Now I only need Clara and I’ll have everyone I want from the standard banner.

I think the game knew I was playing less and this is its way of getting me to stay hahahaahaha

Been playing every single day since PS5 launch and one of the two only standard 5 star characters I don’t have is Himeko which limits my teams for the FUA-focused versions of Pure Fiction as I only have Topaz, Herta, and Ratio built for FUA (I do have an E2 Topaz by accident, got her E1 when she reran recently, then I pulled 50 more on her banner to build pity for Boothill….and then she showed up on my 50th, whoops). I am starting to work on Xueyi (the other reason I kept pulling on Topaz was to hopefully get Xueyi to E6 which I did, makes her FUA activate more often) in fact just got a Crit Rate body relic for her and when enhanced has a substat of 17% Crit DMG, hell yeah. I do have Clara too, but she’s only E0 and I find Physical weakness seems to show up the least in MoC/PF so I’ll save building her for later.

But the other standard 5 star I don’t have is Yanqing, so I guess it balances out as I have zero interest in him. I do have E3 Bronya which is nice, though I only use her on teams not relying on Crit DMG as otherwise I find Sparkle more useful to me.

Icymanipulator

Gold Member
Been playing every single day since PS5 launch and one of the two only standard 5 star characters I don’t have is Himeko which limits my teams for the FUA-focused versions of Pure Fiction as I only have Topaz, Herta, and Ratio built for FUA (I do have an E2 Topaz by accident, got her E1 when she reran recently, then I pulled 50 more on her banner to build pity for Boothill….and then she showed up on my 50th, whoops). I am starting to work on Xueyi (the other reason I kept pulling on Topaz was to hopefully get Xueyi to E6 which I did, makes her FUA activate more often) in fact just got a Crit Rate body relic for her and when enhanced has a substat of 17% Crit DMG, hell yeah. I do have Clara too, but she’s only E0 and I find Physical weakness seems to show up the least in MoC/PF so I’ll save building her for later.

But the other standard 5 star I don’t have is Yanqing, so I guess it balances out as I have zero interest in him. I do have E3 Bronya which is nice, though I only use her on teams not relying on Crit DMG as otherwise I find Sparkle more useful to me.
I have Yanqing and I would gladly give him a way if I could lol

Even if I don’t use her much, I feel obligated to build up Himeko. One of the best designed units aesthetically.

I got my Robin up to speed way quicker then I was anticipating, she still needs 2 more speed somewhere to trigger fleet of the ageless, but other then that she’s up and running. Used her in pure fiction against Svarogg, got all the points ezpz.

Now I’m working on Topaz, fortunately I already had a ton of that FUA relic set laying around from farming that dungeon so much for both Kafka and Swan. Right out the box my Topaz is 140 spd, 54/151 CV lol, but she has no traces and is only lvl 61, LC final victor at lvl40. It’s just weird to me because I always do relics last and finish all the non rng stuff first, like lvl80, traces to 10, etc.

And then there’s FX, who will be next. And she doesn’t have jack shit lol, going to have to build her from scratch.

Then Bronya, then Himeko. Lololol 🤓😎😭

Last edited:

Doom85

I have Yanqing and I would gladly give him a way if I could lol

Even if I don’t use her much, I feel obligated to build up Himeko. One of the best designed units aesthetically.

I got my Robin up to speed way quicker then I was anticipating, she still needs 2 more speed somewhere to trigger fleet of the ageless, but other then that she’s up and running. Used her in pure fiction against Svarogg, got all the points ezpz.

Now I’m working on Topaz, fortunately I already had a ton of that FUA relic set laying around from farming that dungeon so much for both Kafka and Swan. Right out the box my Topaz is 140 spd, 54/151 CV lol, but she has no traces and is only lvl 61, LC final victor at lvl40. It’s just weird to me because I always do relics last and finish all the non rng stuff first, like lvl80, traces to 10, etc.

And then there’s FX, who will be next. And she doesn’t have jack shit lol, going to have to build her from scratch.

Then Bronya, then Himeko. Lololol 🤓😎😭

Ah, relics. I’ve been doing Simulated Universe runs twice a week trying to get ideal Inert Salsotto relics for Ratio, Topaz, and Acheron what feels like several months and while I did manage to get a good set for Topaz (got 100% Crit rate and 130% Crit DMG, wish the latter was higher but I’ll count my blessings), but I still need a better Imaginary Sphere for Ratio (as it only has Crit DMG, all his other relics have Crit Rate but he’s still only at 67% Crit Rate, I want him at least at 70%, and he does have the light cone that increases Rate by 50% for the next attack if a Crit fails) as well as a good Lightning Sphere for Acheron as the game has particularly refused to give me any remotely good Lightning Spheres for her.

Didn’t help I spent the first few months playing ignoring ideal builds, I put way too many of the Musketeer sets on characters who had better options because I just went, “more attack is good, I’ll do that!”, LOL.

Icymanipulator

Gold Member
Ah, relics. I’ve been doing Simulated Universe runs twice a week trying to get ideal Inert Salsotto relics for Ratio, Topaz, and Acheron what feels like several months and while I did manage to get a good set for Topaz (got 100% Crit rate and 130% Crit DMG, wish the latter was higher but I’ll count my blessings), but I still need a better Imaginary Sphere for Ratio (as it only has Crit DMG, all his other relics have Crit Rate but he’s still only at 67% Crit Rate, I want him at least at 70%, and he does have the light cone that increases Rate by 50% for the next attack if a Crit fails) as well as a good Lightning Sphere for Acheron as the game has particularly refused to give me any remotely good Lightning Spheres for her.

Didn’t help I spent the first few months playing ignoring ideal builds, I put way too many of the Musketeer sets on characters who had better options because I just went, “more attack is good, I’ll do that!”, LOL.
I’d say 67% is good enough lol, you’re going to run into diminishing returns on your time invested. Shift focus to bring other characters up to speed, and then swing back around to finish people off if you really want. Relic RNG is too chaotic for perfect sets, just aim close to those numbers and that should be fine. Don’t burn out looking for the 100% perfect set!

That said I have a couple people who want Inert Salsato too, and it sucks because it’s such a shitty dungeon other wise. I still have my Dr. Ratio on an Energy recharge rope hahahaha, just because the sub stats are so good, I don’t want to give him an attack rope. Little shit like that makes builds and characters feel a bit different, and I still find him to do respectable damage.
Im very excited to get Topaz up and running. Everyone else is built, we’re all just waiting on her!!!!

Pejo

So I won the 50/50 and got Chlorinde at 50 pulls. Tried her in the trial a bit afterwards. She seems fine. Kinda like a more expensive/unnecessarily complex Keqing, but at least her animations are cool. The extended cooldown on her skill isn't so bad if you're constantly swapping and refreshing your rotation, but I don't really love rotation based gameplay. Arle was a surprise hit for me in that regard.

Anyways, Chlorinde's fine, but nothing special, in my opinion. Probably should have reversed the release order between her and Arle because Arle is a tough act to follow for any DPS.

Doom85

I’d say 67% is good enough lol, you’re going to run into diminishing returns on your time invested. Shift focus to bring other characters up to speed, and then swing back around to finish people off if you really want. Relic RNG is too chaotic for perfect sets, just aim close to those numbers and that should be fine. Don’t burn out looking for the 100% perfect set!

That said I have a couple people who want Inert Salsato too, and it sucks because it’s such a shitty dungeon other wise. I still have my Dr. Ratio on an Energy recharge rope hahahaha, just because the sub stats are so good, I don’t want to give him an attack rope. Little shit like that makes builds and characters feel a bit different, and I still find him to do respectable damage.
Im very excited to get Topaz up and running. Everyone else is built, we’re all just waiting on her!!!!

I mean, I still need an even decent Imaginary Inert Salsato sphere with Lightning attack for Acheron, so these SU runs are for her as well not just Ratio. And no one else is really lacking in terms of SU relics, as Fu Xuan, Xueyi, and Boothill still need work in terms of main relics and traces. And I’m not wasting stamina as obviously you always want to do two SU runs per week to get all the rewards including Stellar Jade and a standard ticket.

Edit: also, I don’t find the dungeon particularly rough, then again I have HuoHuo, who due to her healing debuffs and auto-cancelling Kafka’s control skill just makes the Kafka boss easy beyond belief

(Kafka appears)
HuoHuo:

pBOKJzZ.png

Last edited:

Icymanipulator

Gold Member
So I won the 50/50 and got Chlorinde at 50 pulls. Tried her in the trial a bit afterwards. She seems fine. Kinda like a more expensive/unnecessarily complex Keqing, but at least her animations are cool. The extended cooldown on her skill isn't so bad if you're constantly swapping and refreshing your rotation, but I don't really love rotation based gameplay. Arle was a surprise hit for me in that regard.

Anyways, Chlorinde's fine, but nothing special, in my opinion. Probably should have reversed the release order between her and Arle because Arle is a tough act to follow for any DPS.
Her animations are amazing, but I know I won’t play her over Raiden, as an on field electro dps. She’s too much of a luxury pull for my resources at this time. Maybe in the future on a rerun, who knows.

I mean, I still need an even decent Imaginary Inert Salsato sphere with Lightning attack for Acheron, so these SU runs are for her as well not just Ratio. And no one else is really lacking in terms of SU relics, as Fu Xuan, Xueyi, and Boothill still need work in terms of main relics and traces. And I’m not wasting stamina as obviously you always want to do two SU runs per week to get all the rewards including Stellar Jade and a standard ticket.

Edit: also, I don’t find the dungeon particularly rough, then again I have HuoHuo, who due to her healing debuffs and auto-cancelling Kafka’s control skill just makes the Kafka boss easy beyond belief

(Kafka appears)
HuoHuo:

pBOKJzZ.png
How is Xueyi? I was actually just looking at her in my character select screen and noticed she does FUA.

Doom85

Her animations are amazing, but I know I won’t play her over Raiden, as an on field electro dps. She’s too much of a luxury pull for my resources at this time. Maybe in the future on a rerun, who knows.

How is Xueyi? I was actually just looking at her in my character select screen and noticed she does FUA.

I still need to build her, but I have a friend who I use their Xueyi for support at times, and she’s pretty good. Definitely not the best FUA by any stretch, but if you need more FUA characters and also if a MoC/PF level recommends Quantum characters, I think she’s a good pick. Her Ult also allows her to do a bunch of Break to any enemy regardless of element weaknesses, so with Break getting focus on recently that could also make her worth keeping an eye on.

Last edited:

Pejo

Xueyi is kinda low end as far as FUA goes. At E6 she gets a bit better because the total count for her FUA attack decreases, meaning it happens more often. Before that, you have to hit (and reduce toughness) of an enemy 8 times before you get 1 FUA from her. I have mine semi-built at E6 with max traces/light cone but even still Seele is just a straight up better single target Quantum DPS, and Qingque is a superior 'blast' style Quantum DPS. She's a weak character in a saturated role, unfortunately.

Pejo

This is actually really cool to learn and try to master.

I missed this post earlier, but yea, this is exactly what has me super invested in WuWa right now. The custom combo potential and swap mechanics are so fucking cool and satisfying once you get them down.

I love setting up the Monk's counter, swapping out while she takes the (free) hit to Encore, using her hold explosion move, then swapping to Rover and styling on the enemy from behind while they get double fucked into break, then using my pokemon and ult to heal the party. I had no idea Double Swap-back was even possible but now all I want to do is practice it lol.

Like I said before, very easy to play, but very high skill ceiling. There absolutely isn't anything to scratch that itch in Genshin and the combat in Genshin feels absolutely one dimensional to me now.

I might even get ambitious and make a stylin' combo video at some point for fun.

Well, I won the 50/50, so that's good. I felt like I only pulled a couple times for maybe 60 wishes, but it turns out it took 82. My luck hasn't been great, though I can't complain too much since she came in one go.

It's fun that she can reposition herself so often, and she has sustainability that most other characters lack, but otherwise she seems like a mediocre unit in terms of damage. Easily replaceable even by Keqing or any other Electro DPS. Pretty sad that they chose to position her like this. They should've just made her a bit better.

I'm scared for Sigewinne (Though I'm almost certain she's gonna suck). I can only hope I win some more 50/50s.

Pejo

Well, I won the 50/50, so that's good. I felt like I only pulled a couple times for maybe 60 wishes, but it turns out it took 82. My luck hasn't been great, though I can't complain too much since she came in one go.

It's fun that she can reposition herself so often, and she has sustainability that most other characters lack, but otherwise she seems like a mediocre unit in terms of damage. Easily replaceable even by Keqing or any other Electro DPS. Pretty sad that they chose to position her like this. They should've just made her a bit better.

I'm scared for Sigewinne (Though I'm almost certain she's gonna suck). I can only hope I win some more 50/50s.
Yep that was my thought too for Chlorinde. Not really that big of an upgrade over Keqing for what feels like the exact same role, and Keqing still feels more active since she's got a 40 cost burst and super short cooldowns. The only major win Chlorinde has is that she's a viable Overload DPS because overload tosses enemies all over the fucking place and Chlorinde can dash to wherever they land with minimal downtime chasing enemies. That said, even with Chev, I'm betting Aggravate is still probably higher DPS potential.

After watching the beta videos I didn't see a single thing that made me want to pull for Sige, but for your sake I hope she's fun/good. I'll try her out in the trial but I'm not expecting to pull for her, especially now that more info on Emilie is coming out and she sounds both really good and kinda novel.

Yep that was my thought too for Chlorinde. Not really that big of an upgrade over Keqing for what feels like the exact same role, and Keqing still feels more active since she's got a 40 cost burst and super short cooldowns. The only major win Chlorinde has is that she's a viable Overload DPS because overload tosses enemies all over the fucking place and Chlorinde can dash to wherever they land with minimal downtime chasing enemies. That said, even with Chev, I'm betting Aggravate is still probably higher DPS potential.

After watching the beta videos I didn't see a single thing that made me want to pull for Sige, but for your sake I hope she's fun/good. I'll try her out in the trial but I'm not expecting to pull for her, especially now that more info on Emilie is coming out and she sounds both really good and kinda novel.
Maybe I'm just in a bubble, but I felt like Clorinde was one of the more popular designs from Fontaine, so I assumed her kit would be particularly exciting and different. That didn't happen. I don't expect every character to be mind blowing with super unique kits and high power levels, but it's still disappointing. Overall I'm still positive about her because I got her quick and (relatively) cheap.

As for Siggy, unless we're missing something, she seems like the easiest skip ever. I'm getting her regardless though. Haven't really looked into Emilie too much. The more I see her design, the less I like it. But I have about 400 wishes left, so I don't have to be too frugal with my primos.

Pejo

Maybe I'm just in a bubble, but I felt like Clorinde was one of the more popular designs from Fontaine, so I assumed her kit would be particularly exciting and different. That didn't happen. I don't expect every character to be mind blowing with super unique kits and high power levels, but it's still disappointing. Overall I'm still positive about her because I got her quick and (relatively) cheap.
I just wish they wouldn't have extended her cooldown in the final beta into the version we got. At least if she had better uptime on her infusion, a case could be made to use her as an on-fielder carry. As she is now, she's definitely subdps or swap dps category which is so damn saturated at this point, especially in Electro. I think she was one of the more popular designs initially, but she got Kujou Sara'd in the story (driven down to a single interaction in the archon quest) and otherwise just played a side character or supporting role for the more important characters. At least her kit is nowhere near as bad as Dehya. Makes me worried that Natlan characters are going to get an even worse mechanic than HP sacrifice and become more restrictive than Fontaine though. Looks like the kit designers are creatively bankrupt at this point. My last hope is that the level 100 uncap/new passives rumor was true.
As for Siggy, unless we're missing something, she seems like the easiest skip ever. I'm getting her regardless though. Haven't really looked into Emilie too much. The more I see her design, the less I like it. But I have about 400 wishes left, so I don't have to be too frugal with my primos.
I wonder if BoL will continue into Natlan or if Arle/Chlorinde is the last of the mechanic? If it continues, I could see maybe Sige being useful in the future. It's been one of the least offensive restrictions put on new characters for me, since shields make it irrelevant, but I still don't like it in principle.

*edit*

Emilie animations:

Last edited:

jonnyXx

I can't help feeling a bit disappointed with her. She's so squishy and just feels horrible without a shielder. I tried her in abyss with Fischl, Nahida, and Kazuha and I was getting wrecked by the magu kenki. Switched out Nahida for Kirara and things went much better. Her self healing is definitely not enough to sustain her.

I never play with shields but I feel forced to do so with Clorinde. I didn't even try her against coppelia cause I know that will be even worse.

They really shouldn't have nerfed her uptime as it leaves you with too small a dps window and forces you to recklessly commit to her combo with no time to reposition and dodge otherwise your damage tanks. Hence why you need a shield.

Anyway I didn't spend much time on her yet hopefully after she's better geared and I get used to her playstyle she will grow on me.

Pejo

They really shouldn't have nerfed her uptime as it leaves you with too small a dps window and forces you to recklessly commit to her combo with no time to reposition and dodge otherwise your damage tanks. Hence why you need a shield.
This is what it boils down to, for me. Forcing the swap play just doesn't mesh with her kit and intended purpose, and it feels bad.

Fun fact, I didn't realize it in the Emilie promo art and the video I posted, but she's actually not the tall female model, she's the 'teen' model like Keqing/Ganyu. Not easy to tell at a glance.

I just wish they wouldn't have extended her cooldown in the final beta into the version we got. At least if she had better uptime on her infusion, a case could be made to use her as an on-fielder carry. As she is now, she's definitely subdps or swap dps category which is so damn saturated at this point, especially in Electro.
Haven't had too much of an issue with this with Thundering Fury. It significantly reduces her cooldown, allowing you to re-apply Dendro and other skills/bursts. Makes for a pretty comfortable rotation.

I think she was one of the more popular designs initially, but she got Kujou Sara'd in the story (driven down to a single interaction in the archon quest) and otherwise just played a side character or supporting role for the more important characters.
Why though? Do they not see what characters people like? If they're not leaking characters already, they should start doing that and gauge what the people want.

Makes me worried that Natlan characters are going to get an even worse mechanic than HP sacrifice and become more restrictive than Fontaine though. Looks like the kit designers are creatively bankrupt at this point. My last hope is that the level 100 uncap/new passives rumor was true.

I wonder if BoL will continue into Natlan or if Arle/Chlorinde is the last of the mechanic? If it continues, I could see maybe Sige being useful in the future. It's been one of the least offensive restrictions put on new characters for me, since shields make it irrelevant, but I still don't like it in principle.
I doubt BoL will stay relevant in Natlan. It needs its own identity, its own gimmicks. If Natlan's theme is rebirth, could it be characters die after performing certain action, so they can be reborn sometime later? Just spitballing.

Emilie animations:
I like the NA animations. Too bad she'll never use them since she has no infusion or nothing. Inb4 jUst uSE bEnnETt!1!! I can see the endless videos and posts already...

I can't help feeling a bit disappointed with her. She's so squishy and just feels horrible without a shielder. I tried her in abyss with Fischl, Nahida, and Kazuha and I was getting wrecked by the magu kenki. Switched out Nahida for Kirara and things went much better. Her self healing is definitely not enough to sustain her.
I get that. One of her upsides was that you could run her without a healer and swap in a more damaging unit. That's the theory, but in practice it's hard to make work. I feel like I'm slowly getting the hang of it though with a similar team, only substituting Kazuha for Sucrose with Prototype Amber for some additional team-wide healing. Another option would be to slot in Furina, who can increase Clorinde's self-heal significantly.

Fun fact, I didn't realize it in the Emilie promo art and the video I posted, but she's actually not the tall female model, she's the 'teen' model like Keqing/Ganyu. Not easy to tell at a glance.
She was leaked to be a teen, but I thought she looked tall too. Weird.

Pejo

Emilie preview with enemies:

I'm definitely curious. I'm interested in actual numbers this time, since you can't determine shit (numbers wise) from these leak vids.

*edit*

Nilou and Kirara skins for upcoming fairytale themed summer event in 4.8:
WPuOWT7.png

0DSm9v0.png

Meh. Kirara's feet look weird in hers. Niether of them are very good from what I can tell, in my opinion.

Last edited:
The fact Emilie's being shown off with them already plummets any interest I had. She's gonna be balanced around them and when you don't use them she's probably gonna feel underwhelming.

I was pretty excited for those costumes because I like both these characters, but these skins seems pretty weak. It's hard to judge without seeing the colors and everything, but on first impression Kirara's especially looks terrible. Is she supposed to resemble puss in boots or something? I'm really not into this sort of crossdressing type shit. Maybe Nilou's will appeal to foot fetishists. Might be a somewhat generic forest fairy type thing (but isn't Nahida that already?). We'll see. At least we're getting a free Kirara con too next update.

Pejo

WuWa related:

Jiyan or Yinlin? I have Calcharo and that blonde healer. I still have no idea what I am doing in combat but its fun.
I just got Yinlin and caught her up with my main party. I really like her a lot. Jiyan is more straightforward in that you want to just piss around with him until he's got at least half his resonance bar then use his Burst and just mash, but Yinlin seems to hit harder. Her hits have less stuns in them though, so unless you're using a shielder you'll have to interrupt her combo quite a bit to dodge or swap out. It looks like they removed Jiyan from the trial mode in Events, but you can try out Yinlin and see if you like the gameplay. Also I think you can use a trial Jiyan still in that roguelike mode.

I read somewhere that Yinlin was a good support for Calcharo but I don't see how. She seems to be sub-dps focused to me.

*edit*

Speaking of, here's her promo vid. A little too long for what it wanted to accomplish, but pretty cool.

Last edited:

Pejo

Here's a sample of the "running effects" we'll be getting from that new event coming up. I like Qiqi's.

By the way, which 4* weapon do you guys think for Chlorinde? I'm using the BP 2.0 sword, Wolf's something or other. SEems to be ok.

Last edited:
By the way, which 4* weapon do you guys think for Chlorinde? I'm using the BP 2.0 sword, Wolf's something or other. SEems to be ok.
I crafted the Fontaine one. Finale of the Deep. It's one of the best 4-star options for her alongside Black Sword. Not sure about the one you're using.

Chlorinde is trash. This is my current build and she still struggles clearing a group of daily commission Hillchurls or Treasure Hoarders on her own. What can I do to improve her?

GylHFUu.png

Pejo

Chlorinde is trash. This is my current build and she still struggles clearing a group of daily commission Hillchurls or Treasure Hoarders on her own. What can I do to improve her?

GylHFUu.png
That BoL artifact set probably helps over Gladiator's. The majority of her damage is counted as "elemental skill" type damage, so gladiators does nothing for her damage.

*edit*

Actually reread her description and I was wrong, it IS counted as normal attack damage, weirdly enough. So i dunno, it shouldn't be that bad. Are you using her in either a Chevreuse-backed Overload or Dendro Aggravate team? That could help.

*edit2*

Wow looks like they're nerfing the old talent/material domains. Maybe trying to make it easier for new players?
rjiwy0sql05d1.jpg

Last edited:
That BoL artifact set probably helps over Gladiator's. The majority of her damage is counted as "elemental skill" type damage, so gladiators does nothing for her damage.

I would put that set on her if I had any good pieces from there. I refuse to waste time grinding on artifact domains. Anyway looks like I will focus more on WuWa now and only come to GI for finishing the story (and maybe pull for the remaining Archons) so I should just forget and move on.

jonnyXx

GylHFUu.png
She doesn't work solo. You need to trigger electro reactions to get stacks on her passive similar to Neuvillette.

GylHFUu.png
Your build looks quite good. Pretty much 100% Crit Rate. Decent Crit DMG. High ATK stat too. Bit low on EM if you're using her on Dendro teams. Try to aim for 100+ EM in that case. Biggest thing holding her back now should be her talent levels.

deanote666

Anyone compare BoL vs gladiator on Arleccino?

I welcome the nerfs on grinding domains. Most players are well past the point of being challenging anyway so might as well make them less painful to do.

Although, artifact storage wars is more painful than the farming itself.

Anyone compare BoL vs gladiator on Arleccino?

I welcome the nerfs on grinding domains. Most players are well past the point of being challenging anyway so might as well make them less painful to do.

Although, artifact storage wars is more painful than the farming itself.

I don't have good BoL pieces so I put all Glads on her and she erases everyone from the map in miliseconds.

CDkFxpX.png

Last edited:

Pejo

I don't have good BoL pieces so I put all Glads on her and she erases everyone from the map in miliseconds.

CDkFxpX.png
Yea I'm using Gladiator's on my Arle too and she just deletes things. I love her straightforward kit so much. Her and Navia are the Fontaine VIPs for me, all said and done.

WuWa related:

Yesterday for the first time I thought of buying some pulls for WuWa so I could get Jiyan and try for Yinlin but Kuro was like:

Animated GIF

My transaction didn't go through due to service issue.

Last edited:

deanote666

CDkFxpX.png

Yea I'm using Gladiator's on my Arle too and she just deletes things. I love her straightforward kit so much. Her and Navia are the Fontaine VIPs for me, all said and done.
20390 HP
2113 Atk
54.7% CR
219.8% CD
0 EM
9/9/8 talents
C1
Her weapon

Seen pyro numbers between 27k-58k, no burst. Using electro, hydro, Tenacity of Millelith so not sure what all triggers what as far as her numbers.

Hoyo recommended set started out strongly favoring gladiator but BoL is a new set and the numbers have closed in, but gladiator still more used. Could be better stats or artifact fatigue, people aren't farming.

Last edited:
Top Bottom