• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geoff Keighley Teasing Something Big for Xbox at GamesCom Opening Night Live

ManaByte

Gold Member

200.gif

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Even though I'm not sold on owning both consoles this time, I'm excited to see what this is and if the XSX can sway me in the near future

Didn't they recently outbid Microsoft for Gearbox? They couldn't compete with them. Actually, looking into it it seems that they didn't actually want to go to Microsoft.
If you have more news then it's probably worth starting a new thread.

Last edited:

Inviusx

Yeah Gamepass Ultimate is getting Cloud gaming. They already announced it why this this thread still alive?

anthony2690

Gold Member

I'm still so confused why potentially one of the biggest people in gaming has acknowledged and directly tweeted at Tim though lol

sainraja

Chances are it could be an announcement from Kojima. Since they keep mentioning "cloud" and there was a rumor or comment about Kojima wanting to make a cloud dedicated game....so that's a real possibility at this point.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
It'll be interesting to see if Kojima is developing a XSX game, whether the game is episodic or using the cloud (I just threw up in my mouth)

If it's a traditional good looking, fully fledged AAA title not requiring an online connection then that would be cool

Top Bottom