• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

sansy1.gif

If you want to play it for yourself, I'll gift it for you! Lemme' know.
Is that .gif an attack from the game or fanmade?

Best new character is D-Dog.
D-Dog isn't even the best buddy character.

D-Walker :bow

But yeah, I liked both Chumbucket and the Baron, they're definitely strong contenders. Also shoutout to BUD, the Botanical Utility Droid from Grow Home. :D

Haunted

I'm not sure how that actually happened, but the last two named canines in videogames (Dinki Di in Mad Max and D-Dog in MGSV) were both relegated to sniffing out mines for annoying mine-clearing missions... and not much else.

Anjin M

same here. gotta keep the day moving along.

also, just now listening to this 3 hour summer dan podcast. And i listened to an alt f1 podcast for the first time yesterday. F1 sounds like the crazier of the two podcasts somehow.

Alt-F1 is a really weird podcast. Sure, they talk about racing, but it can go places. Recording that early in the morning makes Danny quite loopy.

OT 17 confirmed for shit

Oh, that's guaranteed. You can take it to the bank.

Alt-F1 is a really weird podcast. Sure, they talk about racing, but it can go places. Recording that early in the morning makes Danny quite loopy.
Yeah it's great. Danny and Drew doing weird voices and spamming a Street Fighter 2 soundboard, what's not to like.

Hagi

Battlefront is really fun and I know it's early access so the servers aren't what they'll be like on on Thursday but it's not a technical mess yet, runs really well on the PS4 actually. Hopefully Jeff does an Unfinished for it.

I don't have my copy of MGS V anymore so looking forward to the guys playing some MGO later.

Haunted

Agreed.

You flirting with the idea of playing it?
I saw the first couple hours at a friend's place (until Undyne, I think?), I definitely liked some of the writing and characters, but particularly that battle system, I think it's real clever.

I've seen some of the fanart popping up in the main thread, really surprised that this game seems to resonate with people so much.

Battlefront is really fun and I know it's early access so the servers aren't what they'll be like on on Thursday but it's not a technical mess yet, runs really well on the PS4 actually. Hopefully Jeff does an Unfinished for it.

I don't have my copy of MGS V anymore so looking forward to the guys playing some MGO later.

I just watched this gameplay video and thought it looked really rough. Like, fan-made Battlefield 4 Star Wars mod rough. Glad to hear it plays better!

Hagi

I just watched this gameplay video and thought it looked really rough. Like, fan-made Battlefield 4 Star Wars mod rough. Glad to hear it plays better!

Yeah some of the videos make it look rough and the heroes look janky but I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Walker Assault on Hoth is pretty mental. I even got to play as Darth Vader for all of two seconds before we won the match.

DamnBoxes

I saw the first couple hours at a friend's place (until Undyne, I think?), I definitely liked some of the writing and characters, but particularly that battle system, I think it's real clever.

I've seen some of the fanart popping up in the main thread, really surprised that this game seems to resonate with people so much.

I'd strongly encourage you to -- at the very least -- watch a playthrough of the rest and see how it rolls along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom