• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagi

I'm surprised that the soundtracks aren't micro transactions so that's a plus. Jeff sprinting like a maniac is pretty funny.

I hope they bother to include some of the more interesting and weird old megafauna in that mesolithic far cry game, woolly mammoths and saber tooth cats are so boring.

Needs boss music first, this is just the random enemies music as far as I can hear.

Yeah, there's a real lack of vocals. I don't think it's actually even using the actual enemy combat music either, sounds like it's using the music that plays when you're out of combat.

Speaking of Rising...

http://gfycat.com/CleverDependableBuck

This game is really good you guys.

It really is, it's also really weird that it has a loot system.

mintyice

They don't know how the buddy link system works either but they didn't watch that extended gameplay trailer so why would they.

justjim89

Metal Gear Online looks fun. I'll have to try out the PC version when it comes out for the 24 hours before it's completely ruined, just like FOBs.

the only good thing to come out of fall out boy was pissing off fallout fans by calling vault boy that name

god damn it another bombcast under three hours

what is my 35 dollars going to anymore

r2Fb5xK.gif

daydream

Banned
if the character picks are all outta whack this week, that's because ren went against my 999 pitch and chose vlr characters. that's what happens when i share editorial control, kids.

edit: oh nm, we went with the other thing, right *phew*

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
the only good thing to come out of fall out boy was pissing off fallout fans by calling vault boy that name

god damn it another bombcast under three hours

what is my 35 dollars going to anymore

I thought Fallout Boy was a Simpsons reference

(edit: Nevermind. I didn't understand what you were saying. Short term side effect of exposure to Fallout Boy is reducing your IQ by half)

I remember D'Lo Brown being a good wrestler

am I right or was I just the appropriate age to be thinking that in 1998

He was pretty good. The injury was a freak accident. Also he wrestled his early career next to New Jack and survived, so he's clearly at least smart for taking the path that didn't end with him stabbing a minor in the ring or having brain fluid leak out of his nose after a fall.

not going to lie

I thought having a dude come out with a trash can full of weapons and just fucking shiv somebody all while natural born killaz plays over the entire thing was the coolest shit ever

it's New Jack in particular that really gets me bummed about the WWE Network, because half of the magic of it is the music playing, and I can't be bothered looking up shitty quality footage of the uncensored bits

why are we talking about bad shows in here. let's talk about good ones instead

so tell me more about mr robot

mr robot is insanely great, probably my #2 of 2015 behind rectify

seemed like a lot of critics agreed that it totally made up for the disappointment caused by true detective season 2 being complete garbage

also i played a few hours of Transformers: Devastation, really love it so far

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
undertale might be the game of the year.

It seems awesome I just don't really want to play it? Like I'd rather watch Vinny and Austin or Vinny and Alex, since Austin beat it already, play it. Anyone else ever get that feeling like "this game is rad but I don't feel like actually playing it". Maybe I'm just weird.

It seems awesome I just don't really want to play it? Like I'd rather watch Vinny and Austin or Vinny and Alex, since Austin beat it already, play it. Anyone else ever get that feeling like "this game is rad but I don't feel like actually playing it". Maybe I'm just weird.

well i mean the appeal of the game isn't really the gameplay so it's not that weird

It's a funny game, and a lot of the gags come from you trying a thing or expecting to do a thing but then something else happens instead. So I'd say it isn't actually that good to experience via a third-party. That's sort of a different thing, then.

Also it's like 7 quid.

daydream

Banned
is that the first genuinely funny game since jazzpunk then (completely different type of humour, of course)

man, jazzpunk was so cool

It's a funny game, and a lot of the gags come from you trying a thing or expecting to do a thing but then something else happens instead. So I'd say it isn't actually that good to experience via a third-party. That's sort of a different thing, then.

Also it's like 7 quid.

that's true. it's made me chuckle a few times when I've done something by accident.

also, huh, broken age is free with ps+ this month. maybe i'll actually play it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom