• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl on vacation sucks 24 dicks for a free drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
Im far...FAR from the moral police here, but when one (male or female) engages in indiscriminate sexual behavior, it can be a sign of mental illness and other issues.

Ya, maybe an alcohol problem...

Talk about devaluing women though. 10 pence for a blowie is rock bottom pricing.

moggio

Banned
I'd suck 24 cocks for a drink. Don't see what the problem is.

I'd suck them properly though, none of this in and out nonsense.

Opiate

This is like the polar opposite of slut shaming. Cant we have some sort of middle ground where we agree this sort of thing shouldn't be encouraged but also this doesn't make her the worst person in the world?

I absolutely agree.

I often compare behavior like this to watching television for 4 hours a day. Is it a terrible thing to watch 4 hours of TV a day? No. Would doctors/teachers/lawyers tell you it's a healthy, worthwhile use of your time? Again, no.

Similarly, while this girl's behavior is probably not good just for health reasons alone, on the absolutely-good-to-absolutely-bad spectrum, "not a good thing" is very different from "it's evil and bad and you are a terrible person if you do it."

Papytendo

Kl0fBHb.png

Seems like a dumbass decision to actually do this. But hey its her health... And I guess the health of 24 dicks. Not mine!

Nothing to do with slut shaming. You can point out dumbass behavior without "shaming" someone.

I'd call a guy licking 24 vaginas like this a dumbfuck too.

85 posts, but only a few about 96% of participants.

(You know, the 24 people involved, out of the 25 people.)

(Hint hint, the 24 men.)
the men are the real victims. imagine getting a two second slurp, and that's it. agony.

She dove right in..

Id want inspect each dick first. What if one had a booger on it?
between being uncut and sweaty from club dancing they were probably a slime ridden disaster.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
thats a pretty dumb contest if it doesn't require completion.

Tex117

Banned
Hate to break it to you, but that's a load of shit.

Hate to break it to you, but it actually isn't. A quick google search will show that this kind of behavior can often be a sign of deeper issues....from substance abuse to other issues.

DJMicLuv

Good work!
If I liked sucking dick I'd do it for free. I like sucking titties and if a bar full of women asked me to suck 24 titties for a beer I'd insist they make it 48 'cos I like doing it. Maybe she just sucked 24 dicks for fun and the drink was a bonus.

Unicorn

That's not the point.

The point is that 25 people participated in a sexual activity, and yet only 1 is being discussed. The motive isn't really important unless there was no consent, imo.

Am curious what comments there would be in a "A guy licks 24 girls clits for a glass of wine."
Please, everyone is disagreeing with the entire act, not just one of the participants.

"Of course, some experimental promiscuity during adolescence and young adulthood is typical in our culture, and considered by most to be developmentally normal rather than pathological. Having said that, it is easy for men to be accused of imposing a double standard when it comes to female sexuality: It's fine for men to be sexually promiscuous. Even indiscriminate. Such sexual activity is often culturally encouraged and admired. But when women openly and aggressively express their sexuality like men, we tend to view them as mentally ill, promiscuous, sinful or evil vixens.[...] Just because someone, male or female, refuses to accept society's standard regarding sexual self-expression does not necessarily make him or her neurotic, perverted, pathological, antisocial or aberrant. On this we can agree. In the case you cited of the famous heiress and art patron Peggy Guggenheim, I don't know how much of her sexual behavior was indiscriminating in its frequency. Indeed, I know nothing of her sex life at all. Nor am I familiar with her mental health history."

From the first article you linked.

If you're trying to prove someone wrong, take time to read the things you link? Not bothering to read the second article right now (though i will later, since I'm a psychology student).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom