• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl on vacation sucks 24 dicks for a free drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making it a news item is probably "slut shaming"

Calling attention to something newsworthy does NOT count as shaming, since the only adjectives used to describe it were "outrageous" and "shocking" which, objectively, it is (that's a lot of dicks to suck in general)

That's not the point.

The point is that 25 people participated in a sexual activity, and yet only 1 is being discussed. The motive isn't really important unless there was no consent, imo.

What kind of a person licks 24 dicks for ____? What kind of a person participates in this? Ew to both, imo.

Am curious what comments there would be in a "A guy licks 24 girls clits for a glass of wine," though.

To the point of orgasm? You'd probably have the same headlines

/dead

This thread is sexual shaming. If the news had been "Guy on vacation gets dick sucked by 24 girls for a free drink" the choir would be going "Nice!" and "I'd gladly pay that price!". If this is part of her sexual identity and she's willing to act on it, all the more power to her.

If a guy got sucked off by 24 girls, that's not real life. That's a Brazzers video.

2 sec oral != bottle of alcohol/drink is the lesson here folks.

I can't believe a news site clipped a video though.

FStop7

Banned
Honestly, I'm sure, but just looking at comments on the first page, not seeing anyone expressing disgust at the participants.

Whatever people think of her for doing this, hope they think of the other people involved as well. But it doesn't seem like we care is the other 24 people are sluts.

I think it's kinda gross in general. Not disagreeing with the act though, as long as it was consensual whatever (didn't view the video since I'm at work, have no idea if any participant was drunk or not).

It's pretty gross. But most dumbshit acts don't become news (unless it involves a celebrity), complete with a video of the act being spread across the Internet - that's pretty telling. The fact they censored the dicks but not the girl's face made me LOL.

I ask myself, what kind of guys pull out their dicks with cameras all around them to get a splitsecond of sloppy mouth, which probably wouldn't be that different from having a drink spilled on ya pants?

Weird.

Pffft, Facebook comments calling the girl "vile". By that basis, the 24 men were equally as vile as her for accepting oral sex from this supposedly filthy, terrible person.

ReAxion

Twenty-five.

sixty... haha
sixt-oh man i can't.
sixty-ni-
KuGsj.gif

moggio

Banned
DerZuhälter;119396990 said:
I ask myself, what kind of guys pull out their dicks with cameras all around them to get a splitsecond of sloppy mouth, which probably wouldn't be that different from having a drink spilled on ya pants?

Weird.

The sort of guys who go to Magaluf for a holiday?

To give some perspective to Americans I guess it's similar to the people who go to Cancun for Spring Break.

marrec

Banned
It's pretty gross. But so is drunk driving. When someone (who isn't already famous) drunk drives it doesn't become news, complete with a video of the act being spread across the Internet - that's pretty telling.

Toooooo be fair...

Sucking 24 dicks in a row for a pint of swill on film isn't exactly as common as drunk driving.

Pretty sure if a dude licked 24 vags in a row (or sucked 24 dicks) it would blow up on social networks too.

DJMicLuv

DerZuhälter;119396990 said:

People who don't give a shit what people on the internet think of them.

Tex117

Banned
Then give me well researched, modern studies that aren't clouded with sexism and Freudian repression and i'll take what you're saying into account. How do you know that's a cherry pick? Did you bother to read the article yet?
How does sexism play into any of this? I would have said the same if a dude licked 24 women in the happy place.

How about argue that a chick sucking 24 dicks is somehow a normal part of sexual development? You are the psych student.

Any extreme behavior can be viewed as a symptom of other issues.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Honestly, I'm sure, but just looking at comments on the first page, not seeing anyone expressing disgust at the participants.

Whatever people think of her for doing this, hope they think of the other people involved as well. But it doesn't seem like we care is the other 24 people are sluts.

I think it's kinda gross in general. Not disagreeing with the act though, as long as it was consensual whatever (didn't view the video since I'm at work, have no idea if any participant was drunk or not).

Slut shaming aside, there's a reason some outlets are focusing on the girl, and that's the fact that this kind of thing has become an attraction in Magaluf, with several clubs running similar contests much to the chagrain of the rest of the tourist-oriented businesses in the area. Also, the objetification of women in the Majorca clubbing scene is rather well known, including contests in which clubs went as far as to offer free breast implants for the winners.

It's kind of gross. Men surely take part in it (welp...), but the objetification of women is at the center of the issue.

Toooooo be fair...

Sucking 24 dicks in a row for a pint of swill on film isn't exactly as common as drunk driving.

Pretty sure if a dude licked 24 vags in a row (or sucked 24 dicks) it would blow up on social networks too.

Yea it probably would, I imagine the reaction would be pretty much the same too (minus the "Mentally ill!!" accusations.)

FStop7

Banned
Toooooo be fair...

Seen some pretty fucked up stuff during Spring Break or Freaknik, honestly.

Yeah, I immediately rewrote what I was trying to say. The drunk driving comparison didn't work.

DJMicLuv

Toooooo be fair...

Lots of men have sucked 24 cocks in a night on video and no-one gives a shit apart from people who want to watch a man suck 24 cocks in a night on video.

Yes? I'm actually not sure what is telling (not being snarky, honestly curious). Drunk driving is illegal, gangbangs are not (though may be morally distasteful).

What kind of a guy lines up to get his dick sucked? Maybe they have deeper psychological problems, too.

Or maybe society's pressure for a guy to be always like sex is a problem, too. How many times has the phrase "doesn't matter, had sex" been used? Ew. Ew ew ew.
Or maybe society's pressure for a guy to be always like sex is a problem, too.
Or maybe society's pressure for a guy to be always like sex is a problem, too.
This junior is great.

marrec

Banned
Seen some pretty fucked up stuff during Spring Break or Freaknik, honestly.

Never did proper Spring Break, but I did go to Juarez a lot in college. That was before the explosion of video phones though.

Yea it probably would, I imagine the reaction would be pretty much the same too (minus the "Mentally ill!!" accusations.)

No one would call him mentally ill, at most they'd say 'dude's drunk as fuck.'

How does sexism play into any of this? I would have said the same if a dude licked 24 women in the happy place.

How about argue that a chick sucking 24 dicks is somehow a normal part of sexual development? You are the psych student.

Any extreme behavior can be viewed as a symptom of other issues.

Yes, I am the psych student, while sexuality isn't my area of study, I can tell you that this behavior by its self is not indicative of mental illness.

It can be a part of someone's sexual development, or a normal part of someone's expression of sexuality. Most research telling you otherwise in no uncertain terms would be from a more...prudish...time and so inherently sexist.

Also, it's called a vagina.

ЯAW

Banned
Man or female, disgusting. I really couldn't have any respect for person who is this desperate for a drink/attention.

On the other hand, each to their own. I guess person who does this kind of thing don't care if he/she has my respect.

Tex117

Banned
It is, though, ironic that you immediately jump to mental illness... are questioned in your leap of logic, give two articles as 'proof' and the very first article derides linking sexual promiscuity in young women to mental illness.

I'm pretty sure that's ironic.
Read all the way to the bottom. Not the strongest article, I grant you (literally first 2 on google...)...but if you think sucking 24 dicks is fine from a non-extreme, non-health issue, well, you are more fun at a party than I am.

Slut shaming aside, there's a reason some outlets are focusing on the girl, and that's the fact that this kind of thing has become an attraction in Magaluf, with several clubs running similar contests much to the chagrain of the rest of the tourist-oriented businesses in the area. Also, the objetification of women in the Majorca clubbing scene is rather well known, including contests in which clubs were as far as to offer free breast implants for the winners.

It's kind of gross. Men surely take part in it (welp...), but the objetification of women is at the center of the issue.

Yeah. Like you say tourists go there for this kind of thing. I didn't find it surprising at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom