• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Give me an avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rules are very simple. You make an avatar for me and I use it. It's got to be within the restrictions (height/file size/work safeness). It can be anything from Denver the Last Dinosaur to a simple sign that say MIKE WORKS SUCKS. Which person will I choose?

WHOEVER MAKES THE TENTH POST IN THIS THREAD GETS TO PICK ONE FOR ME

The catch is that you can only post in this thread once.

GO

Kuroyume

Banned
10th person who posts should suggest my suggestion too:

up5759.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
GaimeguysDUCKY.gif

btw, could someone resize that so that it fits when put to scale on the forums? I kind of want to use that for my avatar, but I dont' have anything I can rescale it with. :eek:

Mike Works said:
It's got to be within the restrictions (height/file size/work safeness).
Mike Works said:
Mike Works said:
Lets try again!

WHOEVER GETS THE TWENTYETH POST GETS TO CHOOSE

(and for those who have already posted in the thread, you can post again... once)

also, THE AVATAR YOU WANT ME TO USE MUST BE IN YOUR POST (no edits allowed!)

lets see if we can do this

When used as an avatar mine fits all of those. It shrinks down, foo. I'm calling you out on shenanigans for not accepting Goofy Looking Independent Wrestler Holding a Pen as your avatar.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
While we're at it, someone resize the ducky I already posted so that, when it's scaled automatically on the forums, it isn't over the height limit.

Stryder

Alex Anderson said:
When used as an avatar mine fits all of those. It shrinks down, foo. I'm calling you out on shenanigans for not accepting Goofy Looking Independent Wrestler Holding a Pen as your avatar.
This man is right, what's the matter with that one aboth Mike? :p

BlackMage

Banned
GaimeGuy said:
While we're at it, someone resize the ducky I already posted so that, when it's scaled automatically on the forums, it isn't over the height limit.

it should rescale fine.. just put it as your goddamn avatar!! shit now im in trouble!

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I get to choose.

I made the 21st post...but 20th reply. I'm confused. Am I teh winnar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom