• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2012 GSL Season 4 - KeSPA Strikes Back

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
1hp hero muta. Those young reflexes.
RIP flying dead antigrav muta.

Oh wait banes are pretty good vs no tanks.

So much for my 3-0 or 3-1 Taeja prediction?

Zzoram

Ya I'm worried about a Life vs MVP finals because Zerg is stronger than Terran in ZvT in the current patch. I'm not sure if even MVP can overcome this hurdle.

Vaporak

Does Liquid have anyone in Korea to fulfill that "coach coming into the booth to help the player keep his head in the game" role?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
LOL WTF WAS THAT?!?!?!

Something flew off the map into the camera
Gravity is reversed on that map, so a dead MULE.
Ya I'm worried about a Life vs MVP finals because Zerg is stronger than Terran in ZvT in the current patch. I'm not sure if even MVP can overcome this hurdle.
Come on Zzoram.
Does Liquid have anyone in Korea to fulfill that "coach coming into the booth to help the player keep his head in the game" role?
TVvIp.jpg

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema

I feel that if Life wins this series, MVP will find a way to be competitive. This is MVP we are talking about here.

StayDead

I don't get how Tasteless and Artosis were so clueless to realise that was a missclick.

Lower is R. Repair is R. Not hard to work out >_>

Zzoram

The best move MVP did in his series vs the Postman was stimming 6 marines to rush forward and snipe 2 HT and force 2 more to merge into an Archon just before he forced an army engagement. He managed to take 4 HT out of the battle without even using a Ghost yet.

Vaporak

Really fun last game. I really didn't see Life going 3-0 against Taeja, but he really looked like he deserves it.

IS LIFE THE NEW ZERG BONJWA???

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Well that series was more one sided than I was hoping for after missing the first set of games earlier in the night.

I only hope the finals will be a close one, or will it be another GSL where one of the semi-final series is considered the finals.

Mairu

Need to watch the vods tonight when I get off work. I'm super happy about Mvp advancing, sad about Taeja losing. Oh well, TvZ should make better finals than TvT at least.

StayDead

Need to watch the vods tonight when I get off work. I'm super happy about Mvp advancing, sad about Taeja losing. Oh well, TvZ should make better finals than TvT at least.

Eh? TvT is the best matchup.

It's even, it's fair and more importantly loads of different styles work. :D

Flash's game is gonna be on the early premium stream tomorrow ? FUCK YOU GOM !!

Oh well, at least we got Sparta vs sos, you can't get higher profile than those 2...

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
fuuuu forgot early today.

Premium Stream
Flash vs. Mini
Terminator vs. Shine
KeeN vs. Sniper
Sirius vs. MMA

Flash already up a game :D

Mairu

Forgot Code A started early and actually had some games worth watching.

Looks like... Flash lost to the same player Naniwa did! Where's Hazaro so I can gloat

Top Bottom