• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2012 GSL Season 4 - KeSPA Strikes Back

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

zargle

Early Code A games on now:
Hyun v. Sleep
Ryung v. Ragnarok
Vampire v. Ssak
Genius v. Dream

2nd set of matches all have a KeSPa player in them, if that floats your boat.

Ace v. Roro
Hack v. rare
First v. Bbyong
JaeDong v. Finale

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
How have you been doing ever since joining SlayerS?

Honestly, at once time, I considered switching to League of Legends. I wasn't making any results in Code S or WCS so I tried out LoL and it was really hard. I'm good in lane but if I make a mistake from both sides, there's just no answer.

So you plan on focusing on SC2 from here on out?

A lot of people around me talked to me. Coach Choya and coach Cella talked to me very nicely so I am grateful for that and will be focusing only on SC2.

genius

:( be strong genius

Jokab

Code A was today ? completely missed that.

Sad to see Jeadong completely out, were the games even close ?

Nope, both players did the same builds both games, and finale just rolled him with mass sentry + immortal/some stalkers. No infestors were build in any game, which is pretty much what lost him the games.

Aaron

Nope, both players did the same builds both games, and finale just rolled him with mass sentry + immortal/some stalkers. No infestors were build in any game, which is pretty much what lost him the games.
While RorO shut down a protoss like he was standing still. Watch those games instead.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
would love to see polt win a GSL.

im pretty sure i saw some where that he doesnt have a GSL pin.. but even whom ever won the world cup from GOM has one..

Ty4on

would love to see polt win a GSL.

im pretty sure i saw some where that he doesnt have a GSL pin.. but even whom ever won the world cup from GOM has one..

But...
champ_08_polt.jpg

Keikaku

Polt is not looking like he can win Game 2 and I have to sleep :( Win this Polt!

I want Polt and Taeja to make it through so bad. I can accept DRG too. I guess.

EDIT: Fuck yeah Polt!

Aaron

Busy night at work... but is Polt going to be the first to advance? Sweet. My fav terran, even though admittedly not the best.

zargle

So, if Rain were to win this season, would his nickname become "the Elephant"? Because I think I would like that.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
sHy should be good. He got seed from GSL for his Proleague play (9-2 overall) but he has to go against jjakji....eeep.

Top Bottom